PDA

View Full Version : Registered 'Members list'............

Nicola R
6th June 2002, 11:06 PM
Just a thought............. but it would be nice to have an official members page with a list of peoples nic names etc .......
Just curious myself to who the 2300 & odd members are & It would maybe help new members to choose a name not already taken..............call it a 'FAMILY AFFAIR' graemlins/bigwink.gif .............as I'm sure we all feel we belong to the UB40 family.....I know I do !

graemlins/friends.gif Nicola graemlins/friends.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
6th June 2002, 11:24 PM
Great idea Nicola, I agree with you, i too am curious.
Love Sue xx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Christy
7th June 2002, 02:44 AM
Great idea!

When I came on board, I had to think of many names because it already said: Taken! :(

and........ Yes I is curious too :o

xxxChristyxxx

[ 13 August 2002: Message edited by: Christy ]</p>

bobby
7th June 2002, 07:47 AM
yes guys...i know what you mean...on 3 or 4 occasions when ive been in chatroom and a new user has came in...asked 1 question about the band...or a song....got the answer..then never to be heard of again.

maybe instead of clogging the `registered members` up..perhaps a guest member facility for the kind of peeps who just need to know a few things..and not properly register.

this `guest membership could have an expiry date..a month maybe..

i bet a lot of our registered members dont even have PC`s anymore ;)

Claudia
7th June 2002, 02:44 PM
I just tiped in my REAL name, and that was it.

:D

champane
11th June 2002, 09:54 PM
well done for thinking of that what a good idea how or where it will be is the only problem i can think of though and the loonies that aint been around for a while must have a chance to come back if they want but i wonder if some loonies are double loonies now as i know i was corupted a while ago now and had trouble logging back under my name have others had this trouble and signed in as a different person well there name any way ?take care all graemlins/love.gif

Christy
4th July 2002, 01:32 AM
It would be nice when you want to pm someone you can click the name on the "members" list.. instead of searching all the posts for the name.

xxxChristyxxx

STING
6th July 2002, 10:42 PM
extraordinarily good idea and agree with you Christy......i've sometimes had to search through lots of posts just to find one name, it's a pain.
luvs
sting
xxxxxx :D

brummybabe
1st August 2002, 11:01 AM
BOSTIN IDEA

GEORGIE
1st August 2002, 06:52 PM
Yea good idea

Caz Vernon
7th August 2002, 12:51 AM
Gr8 ideas, a list would have been helpfull, also a list of suggested names would have been good as i couldnt think of a name for ages

Chez xxx

Caz Vernon
7th August 2002, 12:53 AM
Also wen i first registered there was a search facility where u could search for members if u knew their screen names, where did it go?

Chez xxx

Total_Sweet_Babe
7th August 2002, 06:34 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chez:
Also wen i first registered there was a search facility where u could search for members if u knew their screen names, where did it go?

Chez xxx<hr></blockquote>

Adam broke it!!
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Caz Vernon
7th August 2002, 08:50 PM
The nawty boy lol

Chez xxx

Jessica
10th August 2002, 02:53 PM
Great idea!!!!!!

Big love

Jessica

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Nicola R
11th August 2002, 08:42 PM
:)
Seems 2 b a popular idea.......

I know I have 2 search through posts to send PM's 2......

Would be easier 2 find em on a A - Z list

So how about it DEP ? ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ORACABESSA

champane
12th August 2002, 04:44 AM
it is a good idea dep not as good as me car stickers but still good :D

graemlins/love.gif

Caz Vernon
12th August 2002, 10:47 PM
U n ure car stickers champane lol

Chez xxx