PDA

View Full Version : NICKNAMES

RASTAMAN2K
9th February 2002, 09:38 PM
HEY ADAM U HAVE MADE IT SO WE CANT CHANGE OUR NICKNAMES AND I HAVENT PICKED A NICK NAME AND WAS WONDERING COULD I PICK ONE BECAUSE I WAZ NOT AROUND WHEN U CHANGED THEM PLZZZZZZ :eek: graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

bobby
9th February 2002, 11:06 PM
in light of recent events i think you have no chance at all.

Loraine aka Smitten
10th February 2002, 05:33 PM
Hi Ciaran, you log into the chatroom with the same name as you log into the BB. You don't pick a separate nickname. So seeing as you log in to the BB under Ciaran, you will do the same with the chatroom. Hope this helps, that is the way it has always been, nothing has changed there. Adam has just made it so that once you are in the chatroom you cannot change to some elses name and cause trouble. I hope that this explains things.

RASTAMAN2K
13th February 2002, 01:46 PM
HEY SMITTEN I TIRED RO RE REGISTER AGAIN TO GET A NICKNAME BUT IT DIDNT WORK I KNOW WHAT U MEAN ABOUT THE CHANGES BUT I REALLY WANT A NICKNAME
IS THERE SOME WAY I CAN RE REGISTER AGAIN :o graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Loraine aka Smitten
13th February 2002, 08:50 PM
Hi Ciaran, I know what you mean, but I don't know if it can be done. Maybe if you ask Adam nicely, he will help you. Or maybe someone else will have an idea. If you do not get a reply here, ask on the BB and I'm sure someone will know, not everyone reads this. Hope you get an answer soon,
Big luv
Loraine xx :)