PDA

View Full Version : profiles on band members

disabled2
13th November 2001, 06:17 PM
Please can we have a profile on individial band members,i respect their personal life but
it would be nice to know a bit more about them
and their interests!!!!!!!
By the way good gig in brum last night boyz
it gets better and better every concert
Big Love

Poesiemau
15th November 2001, 12:32 PM
Did you ever check the 'UB40 are...' section?? There's plenty of info there... or do you still need more?? :)

joolz
17th November 2001, 12:46 AM
there seemed to be a lot of info on the lads in the 21st Birthday Soverneir - see Normie and I have same birthday!! (not the same year I hasten to add)!!

disabled1
2nd December 2001, 06:35 PM
I agree with brummybabe,a little info on the boys and their interests is a fab idea :p graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

disabled2
5th December 2001, 11:16 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ub40lover2:
[b]I agree with brummybabe,a little info on the boys and their interests is a fab idea :p :eek: graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Elaine
19th January 2002, 01:31 AM
Any more info on Ali would be dead cool!...like

1/his fave place to be
2/ what turns him on
3/ oh yes and his home phone number ...and address if your in a giving mood.that will do for now, get back to u when i think of something else i need to know. lol

p.s: mrs.c "no disrespect im only joking" ;)

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Tez
19th January 2002, 10:38 AM
I agree with the girls out there,More info please

Degenerate
20th January 2002, 01:55 PM
OK folks, this is gonna be sorted.

A new section coming soon called 'Questions & Answers'

Every month we will be offering up one member of the band for you to ask your questions to. At the end of the month, said member will have selected some of the questions to answer(not enough time to answer all 25million questions you'll send in) and put the complete list of questions and answers on the site.

This will continue on an approximately monthly basis where the band member in question will change.

The section will retain previous month Q & A's as a sort of archive until we have all band members on the site.

Keep your eyes peeled.... coming very soon.

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

firefly
20th January 2002, 02:01 PM
K graemlins/bouncered.gif E graemlins/bouncered.gif W graemlins/bouncered.gif L!!!!

Cant wait for this, ta very much.

Karen

JEROEN.
20th January 2002, 02:53 PM
that is great news
now we can ask all the members some question

goo ideee :p

greeting graemlins/smokin.gif matie

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

swanie
20th January 2002, 03:02 PM
great idea Adam and crew,
Merlin and me are wondering who will be on first (He says Brian and I say probably Norman. Reason:the rumours go that Ali and Astro and Brian have come here more often so I think it will be 1 of the others will come on.brian for sure comes here often)
Please let it be Norman otherwise I have to buy Chaz a bottle of Glenfiddich and if I win he takes me to a good Mexican or thai restaurant for a nice and good dinner.
So please, please, please make my day and let it be Norman (haven't had Thai for a long time so I really need to go to that restaurant again)
All the best,
Dianne

Degenerate
20th January 2002, 03:46 PM
Hey Swanie... don't worry... youre both wrong. does that mean I get the mexican meal & the whisky?
:D

Loraine aka Smitten
20th January 2002, 06:07 PM
Hey Adam, that's brilliant news, can't wait. You always give what we want don't you. Is it hard to satisfy so many people at once!! :eek:

Elaine
20th January 2002, 11:58 PM
please let it be ali, please let it be ali, please let it be ali....im getting hot allready, must calm down! ;o)

No really, it has to be ali...not that im biased or anything, i love the rest of them too...but with ali it's a BIG LOVE! ..... ;)
graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Degenerate
21st January 2002, 11:55 AM
ok... sorted... look at the menu at the top of the page for the link :D

swanie
21st January 2002, 01:46 PM
Hey Adam I don't think the bottle of whiskey will be a problem but do you really want to have a romantic dinner with Chaz??????

Degenerate
21st January 2002, 02:17 PM
i din't say with chaz.... chaz can pay & we can go. graemlins/bounce.gif

Poesiemau
21st January 2002, 02:33 PM
Hey see... thought i was 'seeing things'... cos yesterday me browser tried to load that Q&A already, but couldn't... thought something was wrong with me, but noooooooooooooooooooooooo Adam was playing again :D

Great idea tho!!!

Elaine
22nd January 2002, 11:32 AM
WE R WAITING............. ;)

pinksis
22nd January 2002, 05:14 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Degenerate:

A new section coming soon called 'Questions & Answers'

Every month we will be offering up one member of the band for you to ask your questions to.

<hr></blockquote>

OOOH, the possibilites are endless!!! ;)

http://members2.boardhost.com/ubjams/ :cool:

Elaine
22nd January 2002, 05:29 PM
Yeah pinksis....let's list them...ha-ha...
be fun thinking them up. :D :D

sandy
7th February 2002, 08:39 PM
hi all, brill idea .will it be on the old q&a page or on the bb page . i don"t mind who goes 1st, as long as i can get on line when its robin"s turn!!xxmozzy. :) :) :)

disabled2
8th February 2002, 01:09 PM
Wicked im glad you all agree with my post......

See if we all stick together we get wot we want...
hehehehehe

So when does this great idea start??????

Big LoVE ALL

BrummyBabe