PDA

View Full Version : Cover Up lyrics on discography

GefferyMorgan
30th October 2001, 03:00 AM
Just want to know if there are plans of putting the lyrics of the songs from cover up in the discography anytime soon...?

Soul Rebel
30th October 2001, 12:54 PM
Hi Matt I have most of the cover up lyrics dont know if they are all correct but you can email me and I will send you them if you like ok mate

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif ......CFC

Sita
31st October 2001, 10:59 PM
Hi Soul Rebel could you please mail them to me too?? sitakelly@hotmail.com

:) :) sita

tuk
2nd November 2001, 08:21 AM
Soul rebel can you do the same for me as well, tuk1@hotmail.com

Cindy_nl
2nd November 2001, 08:31 AM
soul rebel..... You'd better not say something like that...
can i have them as well, please??

c.schneider@hotpop.com

Thanks.

Cor
2nd November 2001, 09:32 AM
Hello soulrebel, Would you please be so kind to e-mail me the lyrics too. thank you very much.
koorengevel@zonnet.nl

Greetings Cor

nirtak26
3rd November 2001, 06:34 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Soul Rebel:
Hi Matt I have most of the cover up lyrics dont know if they are all correct but you can email me and I will send you them if you like ok mate

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif ......CFC<hr></blockquote>

nirtak26
3rd November 2001, 06:37 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Soul Rebel:

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif ......CFC<hr></blockquote>this is katrin from germany i am looking for the lyrics from the cover up album would like to noo if you could e mail them too me

nirtak26@aol.com thank you for your help

Pintalager
5th November 2001, 01:00 PM
Hi Soul Rebel, would you be so kind as to send them to me as well please! - raysutlieff@rmluk.com

Cheers in advance fellow CFC fan!!

Ray

Version Girl
5th November 2001, 10:44 PM
The lyrics for the Cover Up track are printed inside the album CD sleeve.

Any chance of us getting the lyrics for the other tracks online?

Mia graemlins/bouncered.gif

da lisa
7th November 2001, 09:18 AM
Hey Rebel, Soul Rebel,

Could you mail me your lyrics too??? Would be great, instead of me singing strange things like: Tell me it's your land, why you walk on my land and stuff like that...

My e-mail address is : liesjenak@usa.net

Thanks a million!

Big love,

Lisa

Loraine aka Smitten
12th November 2001, 12:54 AM
Would be great to have the lyrics to the cover up cd, if anyone could Email them to me would really appreciate it!
Thanx Smitten x graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Soul Rebel
13th November 2001, 09:52 AM
HI all who asked for lyrics I will email ASAP sorry ive just got back from wembley gigs so ASAP all I say is the lyrics are not 100% but im sure they are very close to the originals so if any of you find that you can change a lyric then do so Myself and Trina just wrote what WE thought the band was singing and if you change them please email me your version would appreciate it

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif .......CFC

da lisa
19th November 2001, 03:03 PM
HI all who asked for lyrics I will email ASAP sorry ive just got back from wembley gigs so ASAP all I say is the lyrics are not 100% but im sure they are very close to the originals so if any of you find that you can change a lyric then do so Myself and Trina just wrote what WE thought the band was singing and if you change them please email me your version would appreciate it

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif .......CFC<hr></blockquote>

Hi SR, til now I haven't received the e-mail... I'm very impatient, I know, but I'm just very anxious to see what they really sing (coz I know my versions are very strange if I listen to what I sing...). My e-mail address is liesjenak@usa.net

Thanks a million and I'll make it up with you!

Loves,

Lisa

desmite
23rd November 2001, 01:03 AM
Soul,
is it possible if you can email them to me as well?
desmite1515@hotmail.com
thank you!! ;)

Loraine aka Smitten
26th November 2001, 12:38 AM
Ooops! Asked if you could kindly email me the lyrics to Cover Up, and they haven't arrived, could be the fact I didn't give you my Email.
Loraine.H@ntlworld.com. Look forward to receiving them, thanks.

bubs smith
26th November 2001, 11:36 AM
hi soul rebel, can u send me the lyrics pls? my email address is Littleone1999uk@yahoo.co.uk thanx. XbubsX graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

[ 26 November 2001: Message edited by: bubs smith ]</p>

plhughes
8th December 2001, 08:05 PM
Hi Soul,
If u get time could u email me the lyrics u've been so good to decifer. Not knowing what 'Let Me Know' is all about is driving me mad!
f11@60th.freeserve.co.uk
Cheers
Paula x

Tez
19th January 2002, 10:48 AM
Any chance of sending me the lyrics to cover up please thanks. steven.mutch@cwctv.net

bobby
19th January 2002, 02:44 PM
the lyrics to cover up are on the inside of the album..in uk anyway.....dont know about abrod

Degenerate
20th January 2002, 01:44 PM
The lyrics for all of the songs on the 'Cover Up' album are in the discography on the site. if you go to the cover up page
here (http://www.ub40.co.uk/albums.php) you will find the details of the album with links to lyrics & a sound sample for each song on the album.

graemlins/bounce.gif

JEROEN.
20th January 2002, 03:07 PM
thanks a lottieeeeeeeee

:D :D :D

graemlins/smokin.gif matie