PDA

View Full Version : Re Sydney gig

Jezz
1st August 2004, 06:50 AM
Was lucky enough to be at the boys opening gig in Sydney last night,as usual they were great.
Was so disapointed though we were told not to dance on the balcony!.
How can you not dance to UB40?.
The security even jumped on people giving them a standing ovation.
we ignored the goons and kept dancing despite being threatend and by the encore they gave up as every one was up.
So if the band reads this PLEASE come back soon and play a venue we can dance without being fear of getting in to bother and getting kicked out.
To all you who are yet to see the band and have tickets on the balcony remember there are more of you than there are security - get up and stand up for your rights.

Dutchess
1st August 2004, 12:00 PM
How can you NOT dance to UB40 indeed!!
Well said Jezz :D

MAYBETOMORROW
11th August 2004, 03:02 AM
Welcome to the BB Jezz!!

Glad to see you had a great time at the concert!!

:)

pinksis
13th August 2004, 01:14 PM
how can you not dance! it's a concert for goodness sake! :)

Carlene Lydia
15th August 2004, 12:45 AM
Hey Jezz, Welcome to the BB...... I was also there, lucky enough to be down the front on the first gig, but other 2 nights I was up on the mezzanine level.... can't remember how many times we were told to sit back down in our chairs...... at the Second gig, Robin got up and said.... "To all the people on the top levels, if a security guard comes and tells you to sit down, tell them to Piss Off".... According to the state theatre, it's not structually safe enough for people to be dancing on.... so my question is, why do they seat people up there in the first place..... :D

graemlins/friends.gif

chika
15th August 2004, 02:04 AM
What a pitty!! I went to see them in Melb and let me tell you it was a night to remember!! Just great and YES! we were all allow to dance, no one could just sit there and not dance, security and bouncers were extremely supportive.

:D

Waltjo
15th August 2004, 08:57 PM
Hello!!!! is this the new Aussie BB??????? :D :D

Carlene Lydia
16th August 2004, 07:34 AM
I think it is an Aussie BB at the moment!!! :D

Waltjo
16th August 2004, 06:46 PM
:D graemlins/laff.gif

Murf
17th August 2004, 01:02 AM
Welcome Jezz and Tiffany.

Ben

MAYBETOMORROW
17th August 2004, 01:11 AM
A further warm welcome to Tiffany!!

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif