PDA

View Full Version : ADAM ABOUT BEING A UBLOONIE

style jc
23rd May 2004, 11:51 PM
ADAM I HAVE OVER 100 POSTS AND I GOT ABOUT 20 VOTES TO B A UBLOONIE HOW DO I GET UBLOONIE UNDER MY NAME.RESPECT TO YA.THANKS. :cool:

SummerSunShine
24th May 2004, 12:33 AM
Congrats JC

style jc
24th May 2004, 12:41 AM
THANKS SUMMER U SHOULD B MADE A LOONIE TO. :cool:

monie
2nd June 2004, 09:35 PM
why am i not one yet?
not nice enough?
xx

JEROEN.
2nd June 2004, 09:43 PM
hahahahahaha
greeting damian :D :D
we al love you moni graemlins/friends.gif

Wikidwander
2nd June 2004, 09:54 PM
Adam is sooooooo busy all the time bless his cotton socks

he does loonie status and icons when he has the time!!
a lot of trouble with the board just lately keeps breaking.... so adams a very busy man he'll get round to it dont you worry :D :D

Wikidwander
2nd June 2004, 10:10 PM
btw

I have bin waiting on an icon 4 6 months lol and got loonie status at christmas so jst so u get a vague idea on how busy he is....lol

good luck gettin ya status!! Shouldnt be long...

BIG graemlins/love.gif

"adam will sort it soon we just keep getting on to him in a nice way.he will b busy.but im sure he is on the ball." Style JC>>Topic>>ICONS

HE'LL GET ROUND 2 IT....PROMISE!!!! BUT U NEED LOONIE STATUS B4 YA ICON!! I NO THAT lol...6 MONTHS DAMN IT hehe!!

[ 02 June 2004: Message edited by: Wikidwander ]</p>

Taffy aka SuzieQ
2nd June 2004, 10:50 PM
He will get round to you all eventually and CONGRATS ALL OF YOU,your all great UBloonies!!! graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif
Big love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
16th July 2004, 02:14 AM
:)

SummerSunShine
19th July 2004, 08:49 AM
Ya....whats the holdup?

Wikidwander
19th July 2004, 08:50 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SummerSunShine:
Ya....whats the holdup?<hr></blockquote>

no offence but u r being really impatient......theres peeps on here with loadsa posts who ent got loonie status....

ADAM WILL GET ROUND TO IT WEN HE CAN...HIS JOB IS 2 SORT THE BAORD....STATUS AND ICONS R LEAST OF HIS WORRIES
:D