PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me Adam

Robinsduvet
22nd April 2004, 04:36 PM
Had my computer put back to factory restart at the weekend.I had to re-download java so I used the one you suggested.It was working fine went to go on it today and it keeps coming up with problem with digichat server.Also when I was in chat if i try to go onto BB it kicks me out of chat.
Can you help me out as it's driving me nuts
Cheers mate

Robinsduvet
22nd April 2004, 04:49 PM
Whoops meant to say I tried to go into chat and it wouldn't let me says unknown error occured....god I'm an air head....lol

Taffy aka SuzieQ
22nd April 2004, 07:56 PM
I aint said nowt lol graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
Speak soon mate
Big love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Degenerate
23rd April 2004, 10:21 AM
you know the chat page that says 'Please be patient as the room loads...' if you close that page or go to another page in that window, it will log you out. you have to open a new window if you wan't to go somewhere else when in chat.

Robinsduvet
23rd April 2004, 12:41 PM
PIMP@Taffy

Just quickly tried chat and it seems to be ok now Adam......was panicing cos I thought I wouldn't be able to get into my second home graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Thanks Adam

Taffy aka SuzieQ
23rd April 2004, 01:37 PM
2nd home? i thought it was ya first,wot you mean drivin ya nuts thats impossible cos U R INSANE!!! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif
Big love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif
ps check ya pm's hunny graemlins/friends.gif

Robinsduvet
24th April 2004, 03:14 AM
PIMP Thanks Sue knew you'd remind me that I'm insane :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Robinsduvet
24th April 2004, 03:15 AM
PIMP Thanks Sue knew you'd remind me that I'm insane :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
25th April 2004, 01:34 PM
Lmfao.......well someone had to remind you your insane and not just plain crazy!!! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
Postie should find the place easy just follow the big arrows saying Angie she of the Insane personallity lives here. graemlins/bigwink.gif
Big love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif