View Full Version : Chatroom

jacqueliene.
14th March 2004, 07:31 PM
Adam I cant get in the chatroom :(
what can I do about it :D

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

Taffy aka SuzieQ
14th March 2004, 09:49 PM
Sorry to post on your post Tessa but i cant post on any other..............Adam when i try to get on the boards all i get is a white page!!!! :(
Love Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Degenerate
15th March 2004, 11:30 AM
ok. fixed the boards, but the chat room... is it okay now?

jacqueliene.
15th March 2004, 12:22 PM
nope still not working :(
it says something about digi applet or something could not read that fast lol but I still got the same java as I always have and changed nothing :confused:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
15th March 2004, 04:30 PM
Sorry about this Adam but i'm getting an error message and white screens now but i can wait till ya got time to sort it Thanks for your help. :)
Love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

[ 15 March 2004: Message edited by: Taffy ]</p>

jacqueliene.
15th March 2004, 08:06 PM
:confused:

Degenerate
16th March 2004, 05:08 PM
pah, fixed the bb again, but i can't test the chat room from work... it no longer works through our firewall!!!

jacqueliene.
16th March 2004, 05:11 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Degenerate:
pah, fixed the bb again, but i can't test the chat room from work... it no longer works through our firewall!!!<hr></blockquote>

oke thanks Adam for fixing the board :D

Kazzy
16th March 2004, 05:14 PM
Chatroom is ok my end Adam ...........

Kazzy
xxxx

Taffy aka SuzieQ
16th March 2004, 05:41 PM
Adam i LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE UUUUUUU!!!! Thanks i can post again................ah back to sanity :D
Hope your problems get sorted Tessa graemlins/friends.gif
Love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

jacqueliene.
17th March 2004, 06:34 PM
:roll:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
17th March 2004, 10:03 PM
NOOOOOOOOO ITS HAPPENING AGAIN.........Error messages and white screens........i swear the white screens are becoming padded cells!!!!!!!! Could also reply to posts now i cant again. :( :( Men in white coats are COMING!!!!! :( need crying icon!!!!
Love and hugs from a very unhappy Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

[ 17 March 2004: Message edited by: Taffy ]</p>

jacqueliene.
17th March 2004, 10:35 PM
we do need help here :(

Taffy for you :(

paulaw
17th March 2004, 10:57 PM
I got into chat ok but.........I find myself all alone....lol

It's working for me anyway

Paula

Taffy aka SuzieQ
17th March 2004, 10:58 PM
Yea Jaqueline i agree mate :(
For you hun :(

jacqueliene.
17th March 2004, 10:59 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by paulaw:
I got into chat ok but.........I find myself all alone....lol

It's working for me anyway

Paula<hr></blockquote>

I dont mind nobody is there lol
just want to jump in and out graemlins/bigwink.gif

Little Taffy
18th March 2004, 09:15 PM
Adam i cant post either!! :(
Paige xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

jacqueliene.
20th March 2004, 12:50 AM
oke tried again no luck as it is almost quiztime again and I want to just get in the chat but this is what I got when I try to login

load.class.com.diginet.digichat.client.digichatapl let not found :confused:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
21st March 2004, 06:32 PM
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa i can post Thanks Adam you busy busy dude you. graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif
Love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
24th March 2004, 12:34 PM
Noooooo i cant post again!!!!! :( (imagine with tears.)
Big love Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

jacqueliene.
27th March 2004, 11:51 AM
Hi folks, the bulletin board is undergoing maintenance. Why don't you go play in the chat room for a while.

:D

Degenerate
27th March 2004, 12:01 PM
sorry tessa,

best i can do at the moment is to suggest that you update java on your machine.

get it here.
http://www.java.com/en/index.jsp there is a button at the top left that says 'get it now'
click that one and it should ask you to update java on your machine

jacqueliene.
27th March 2004, 12:09 PM
tried that one already :(
Well anyway thanks Adam graemlins/friends.gif

Degenerate
28th March 2004, 12:38 PM
last resort tessa,

go to http://www.digichat.com and see what they say. it's their chat room, they should understand what the error messages mean

jacqueliene.
28th March 2004, 12:55 PM
:D

jacqueliene.
28th March 2004, 02:32 PM
Think I know now what the prob is :D
lets hope I can find the right download
page for it thanks for ya help Adam :D

28th March 2004, 03:58 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tessa:
:roll:

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene<hr></blockquote>

----------------------------------------------------
c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: g

jacqueliene.
29th March 2004, 12:16 PM
hi Adam me again lol
installed windows again and downloaded java and did al the updates now the site of digichat.com you can test your java and it says mine works fine as for there chatroom I can get in there only this one not :confused: so as we all did our best to get the prob solved nothing worked lol so I will have to life whit the thought never get in the chat again graemlins/laff.gif
thanks for all ya help graemlins/friends.gif

Degenerate
29th March 2004, 07:28 PM
hmm... maybe i should just check that i haven't inadvertantly updated the site with an old version of the java file.

jacqueliene.
29th March 2004, 08:36 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Degenerate:
hmm... maybe i should just check that i haven't inadvertantly updated the site with an old version of the java file.<hr></blockquote>

:eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Tianhe
30th March 2004, 01:35 AM
The chat room broke in the middle of my conversation! :mad:

Robinsduvet
30th March 2004, 01:47 AM
Yeah Traci couldn't believe it :(

Adam please will you fix it you are such a lovely man(gotta creep :D ) :D :D

Tianhe
30th March 2004, 01:51 AM
( ::[]:: ) here is a band aid to use for fixing the chat room Adam! Work your magic and make it work again, please :)

[ 30 March 2004: Message edited by: Tianhe ]</p>

Robinsduvet
30th March 2004, 01:56 AM
I'll take more than a band aid Traci

By the way Traci like your icon not noticed it before graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Tianhe
30th March 2004, 02:01 AM
By the way Adam, while you are fixing the chat room, could you tell me why I can't PM anyone?

Thanks Robin, don't remember asking for a mushroom but I also don't remember asking for a particular icon so I got what Adam decided (thanks for that Adam, I love my lil shroom). I have named him Shroomy say hello everyone! Doesn't he look like the mushrooms on the Willy Wonka movie where the spots are filled with a cream of some sort???

Degenerate
30th March 2004, 11:42 AM
pm's are currently disabled tianhe, so i can fix them, but i'm having trouble with them and am waiting for the site to be moved to a new webserver so they can be fixed properly, i'll let you know when they are fixed.

p.s. i have the right java files... i've asked digichat to send me updates just in case.

Skirge, The Chef
30th March 2004, 01:44 PM
The chatroom if working fine.i have never had trouble with it..

Debby
30th March 2004, 02:07 PM
I can get in chatroom but on my own, sooo lonely :) gee this chatrooms hard work :D

Tianhe
31st March 2004, 12:56 AM
pm's are currently disabled tianhe, so i can fix them, but i'm having trouble with them and am waiting for the site to be moved to a new webserver so they can be fixed properly, i'll let you know when they are fixed.

p.s. i have the right java files... i've asked digichat to send me updates just in case.<hr></blockquote>

Thanks for the answer Adam! I must be blind since I saw a post refering to this problem after I asked you...sorry!

:)

Degenerate
31st March 2004, 10:07 AM
no worries... easy to forget... look at me, i do it all the time :D

Skirge, The Chef
31st March 2004, 05:49 PM
I always pop in but its empty most of the time,
i think we need to sit int here even if it is empty that way if some one else does come in they will stay :D
i will sit in there tomorow !

jacqueliene.
31st March 2004, 06:03 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by [RwS]Skirge:
I always pop in but its empty most of the time,
i think we need to sit int here even if it is empty that way if some one else does come in they will stay :D
i will sit in there tomorow !<hr></blockquote>

was just about too :eek: oke no one there but just the thought off me getting in the chatroom so happy gonna try it again jump in and jump out graemlins/laff.gif

Degenerate
1st April 2004, 12:28 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tessa:

was just about too :eek: oke no one there but just the thought off me getting in the chatroom so happy gonna try it again jump in and jump out graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene<hr></blockquote>

Hurrah! tessa's in the chatroom, tessa's in the chat room graemlins/bouncered.gif

Degenerate
1st April 2004, 12:29 AM
p.s. been sitting in there for half an hour now... someone come in :(

Degenerate
1st April 2004, 12:29 AM
p.s. been sitting in there for half an hour now... someone come in :(

Twinkle
2nd April 2004, 09:36 AM
Ok wrong board, wrong area, dont care cos this is the only place i can post. Just wanna say.....
*$%@@*^*#$...ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ahh that feels much better now. FRIGGIN BOARD!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Degenerate
2nd April 2004, 12:55 PM
:) sorry about that... was out having beer last nite so wasn't in place to keep the board hale.

p.s. new server today so i will be turning the board off for a while.

Twinkle
2nd April 2004, 01:00 PM
That wasnt a dig at you Adam, I know u have ur hands full. Thanks for the info

graemlins/kiss.gif

Skirge, The Chef
2nd April 2004, 01:03 PM
OH Well i sit i wait but no one comes in :(
such a shame i like to test the swearing oiut in the chatroom, cought me out first time i did it coz i knew i didnt type anything like what it said in the room "pebbledash" yup i knew i didnt type that it wasnt till i types arse and it said somthing about peaches that i worked out what was going on .....