PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam info

Waltjo
23rd January 2004, 11:04 AM
Hi! Can anyone tell me when tickets for Amsterdam will be on sale please!!!!

swanie
23rd January 2004, 11:14 AM
they are already on sale 5 april is sold out they say but 6th maybe you still can get.

Waltjo
23rd January 2004, 06:58 PM
Thanks Swanie for the info. Where do I get tickets for Amsterdam 6th and how much?. :D graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

swanie
23rd January 2004, 07:00 PM
www.ticketservice.nl (http://www.ticketservice.nl) they are 34 euro

Waltjo
23rd January 2004, 07:14 PM
Hi Swanie, I have just through to the website re tickets, but I don't understand Dutch and can't get through anyway. graemlins/friends.gif

swanie
23rd January 2004, 07:23 PM
on the page it says "klik hier om kaarten te reserveren"(click here to order your tickets)
you have to click there and it takes you to a page from where you can order your tickets.
in the bottom of that page it says an english flag by clicking it you get the page in english.
I don't know if you can call any 0900 numbers from other countries but you can try it by calling 00 31 900 300 1250.
good luck

Waltjo
23rd January 2004, 07:43 PM
Hi Swanie! You probably think I am right pain in the ??????!!!!, but what does category one and two mean,there are tickets available in one I think, and have you any idea how much 34 euro is in sterling. you are very patient and helpful, I will not bother you again. graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

swanie
23rd January 2004, 08:07 PM
Hi I don't think anything if I can help you why shouldn't I?category 1 are standing tickets.
I don't know exactly how much it is in english money but I think maybe around 25 pound.
I hope this helps.

Waltjo
23rd January 2004, 08:50 PM
Thanks Swanie you have been a great helpn hopefully next stop Amsterdam graemlins/beer.gif

swanie
23rd January 2004, 09:08 PM
your welcome :D

champane
24th January 2004, 04:23 AM
hiya di u ok ? sorry for butting in just being a pest to all lol and hi welcome to the bb waltjo well i got new fone with a converter i checked as i had nowt to do lol and di you were nearly right 39 euros =23.9928 lol sorry graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

graemlins/love.gif

swanie
24th January 2004, 11:36 AM
nearly right??????
then just say I am wrong graemlins/bigwink.gif
You really had nothing to do then.
Next time I need to know something in english money I will make a post for you,okay?
By the way people are supposed to sleep at the time you posted,why weren't you?

Waltjo
24th January 2004, 02:09 PM
Hi Champane.
Thanks for your welcome, I hope to keep on communicating graemlins/beer.gif

Waltjo
24th January 2004, 11:04 PM
Hi Swanie!!! It's me again, I need to ask you, if you know of any cheap accomodation just a room would be fine, or any other UB fans out there, maybe would know of anywhere to stay. It would be for two persons, for the 6th gig!! graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/friends.gif

swanie
24th January 2004, 11:22 PM
try www.bookings.nl (http://www.bookings.nl)
:)

champane
25th January 2004, 02:20 AM
hiya again a new sleepless night noone about to chat mind normally i would be asleep as well lol well i might be lol i am a strange person di aint you sused that yet i do things all the akward way to others well sometimes i do see i cant even make up my mind lmao

to be honest i have problems with sleep when somethings on my mind it dont have to be bad things im the same with good as well also main reason i had C.J (grandson)sleep over and i love just sitting here watching him sleep (i aint got to cope with him 24/7 so im able to do this remember hes my 1st and its sssssooooo different to your own kids lol BET you wished you never asked now graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif

swanie
25th January 2004, 10:08 AM
hi champane,
really nice to have your grandson to sleep at your house.
I know what you mean abou watching your children or grandchildren sleep.
They lay there so peacefull I can watch mine for hours.
I should have known you were awake last night.
I went to bed at 2 dutch time but couldn't sleep so I went downstairs to watch nickelodeon(only channel which had something good on,the rest was all tell sell)better had come to chat again then.
Dianne

Waltjo
25th January 2004, 04:11 PM
Hi again, Hope you don't mind me butting your conversation, but I have a grandchild also, a little girl and I love her to bits, but she drives me to distraction, she's two and into everything, one of these days she's going to end up in casualty, climbing up everything, everything goes into her mouth,yesterday she drank a bottle of ear cleaner!!!.
Don't you just 'luv' that child. graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif