PDA

View Full Version : Adam DON'T

swanie
21st January 2004, 06:18 PM
change the colour back to the blue we had the past years.
And if you really want to change this beautiful colour we have now, why don't you choose pink?
(okay an idiot colour but it is just has stupid as changing the colour back again)
Sorry just needed to say that.

sweetsensation
21st January 2004, 07:34 PM
:D Go Dianne, I,m happy for it to stay too and erm these colours are the same as my livinhg room , the wine colour and mustard :roll:

I really feel at home graemlins/laff.gif

Shel graemlins/love.gif

swanie
21st January 2004, 08:30 PM
my doors in the livingroom are the red colour and the light yellow is the same as my walls in the livingroom

Poesiemau
21st January 2004, 09:46 PM
Matches to my wall (next to the monitor) as well... it's nice to see some different colours here every once in a (long) while :)

Helena
22nd January 2004, 08:54 AM
this colours not bad but i got a genuine reason for wanting to change back. the computer system at my office is blue (same shade as old board) so when i used to go on board at work people didn't realise at a glance that i wasn't actually doin work. but now it's brown, people see straight away that i'm doin something i shouldn't and i think i'm gonna get in trouble if it keeps on. :eek:

evt17
22nd January 2004, 01:36 PM
Well, Helena - you should be doing WORK at work and not playing about on here.

Myself, I would never dream of doing anything like that in work time.

;)

Helena
22nd January 2004, 01:58 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by evt17:
[b]Well, Helena - you should be doing WORK at work and not playing about on here.

Myself, I would never dream of doing anything like that in work time.

:D