PDA

View Full Version : Degenerate..these colors have to go!!!

Shiva
17th January 2004, 03:26 PM
Degenerate sweetie,

why the change of color??? i dislike it, the blue was better, you could see the board better, this brown color blends in with everything, i cant figure out where something starts and where it ends....please change it back, im sure others share my opinion...thanks
xoxox

[ 17 January 2004: Message edited by: Shiva ]</p>

Wikidwander
17th January 2004, 07:35 PM
i have to agree.

the blue was nice.

this red/brown (wateva color) is a bit much! bit too bright for my liking!

sorry peeps. :D

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Sarah.K
17th January 2004, 07:51 PM
woah....what happened to the colour??? thought id drank too much but after i sobered up it was still the same...yuck!!!
this has to go....we need a nice calming colour...like the nice blue it was yesterday!! :eek:

Mike.
19th January 2004, 09:36 AM
It's deeply upsetting, its a sham!

Taffy aka SuzieQ
19th January 2004, 02:00 PM
All i can say is YUCK!!!!!!! please Adam colours are messing with the old peepers mate. :eek:
Love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Mike.
19th January 2004, 03:14 PM
Yeah...and fix GA too :p :p :p

GEORGIE
19th January 2004, 06:32 PM
I have to agree, it hurts your eyes,
Bring back the Blue!!!!!

Vbloke
19th January 2004, 09:10 PM
Nahhh keep it the new colour it's great

Nige :cool:

milie
19th January 2004, 09:30 PM
must admit, i really like the colour..... really effective on the homepage!!

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Nicola R
19th January 2004, 10:59 PM
It's gr8!.........just have a dabble with yer contrast settings...........
Rich...classy look
nice one Adam :)

wildcat
19th January 2004, 11:15 PM
u have to do more than 'dabble' with the control settings to make this colour scheme less alarming! Its a bit 'in your face'.

I appreciate someone (Adam) has put work into changing the colours.... but not everyone's pcs will look the same... dunno about yours but this looks fluorescent to me... its glowing! or was it something i ate/drank?! May have been the leftover xmas cake, right SarahK & Lawrence! :D

Mike.
20th January 2004, 10:11 AM
Like Sue suggested, a nice Bottle green would look great with gold lettering...i admit this colour looks GREAT on the homepage, but not for the BB :( :( :(

tess
20th January 2004, 07:35 PM
didnt realise you had this page,just made a new complaint,thought my computer had gone wrong,sorry i hate this colour,too strong on the old eyes
from tess

Degenerate
23rd January 2004, 01:13 AM
thanks kathie,

i realise that now, but i didn't before, especially when i done the home page concept. thanks for giving me the words that make me understand it better.