PDA

View Full Version : [ BUG LIST ]

Degenerate
17th January 2004, 03:57 AM
please use this topic for listing bugs on the new look site. (and i don't mean pms or icons). but if you come across a page that doesn't show properly or some graphics are broken. please put them here.

Carlene Lydia
17th January 2004, 05:21 AM
I've only noticed so far that where the ebay ad & fathers ad used to show on the screen it just has [AD] now and that's it!! :D

swanie
17th January 2004, 09:53 AM
find something but not sure if it has to do with the site.
when I go to other parts of the site like "UB40 are","latest news" and so on first the page turns blue for half a second before it turns the new beautiful red colour.

jahnus
17th January 2004, 12:07 PM
a very tiny blue stripe across the site some bit above(probably from the old one)

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

bothsidestory
17th January 2004, 12:25 PM
yea some of the links at the top are the wrong colour (still blue), q & a for example

Degenerate
17th January 2004, 12:58 PM
if some pages appear a little blue it could be that your computer is loading a cache of an old image. you can either press CTRL + F5 to force IE to reload all the images on the page or you could clear you cache.

swanie
17th January 2004, 02:36 PM
okay the control + f5 thing don't work so I will have to try the other one,just don't know how to do that.
Can anyone please tell me in dutch how I should?
Thanks in advance
Dianne

18th January 2004, 10:18 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Degenerate:
if some pages appear a little blue it could be that your computer is loading a cache of an old image. you can either press CTRL + F5 to force IE to reload all the images on the page or you could clear you cache.<hr></blockquote>

I have done all that Adam, and some bits are still blue, do you know anything else I could try? Thank You. :)

bobby
18th January 2004, 02:30 PM
Questions & Answers

All Q+A's

Astro

Earl

Michael

Norman

Robin
Ever wanted to ask Ali a question?

Due to the tons of questions that have been submitted to Ali, we will not be able to post the Q+A's until Monday 16th June 2003. Please do not send any more questions, the submission date has passed and they will not be able to be read in time.

Sorry for the delay. Ali's answers will be posted soon.

monday 16th june 2003 has been, and well and truly gone.
could this page be bugged? :p graemlins/laff.gif

Anniemg
18th January 2004, 03:11 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by carlisle tyler:
Questions & Answers

All Q+A's

Astro

Earl

Michael

Norman

Robin

Due to the tons of questions that have been submitted to Ali, we will not be able to post the Q+A's until Monday 16th June 2003. Please do not send any more questions, the submission date has passed and they will not be able to be read in time.

could this page be bugged? :p graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

swanie
18th January 2004, 04:21 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by carlisle tyler:
Questions & Answers

All Q+A's

Astro

Earl

Michael

Norman

Robin

could this page be bugged? :p graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

Don't think it's bugged,just I think Ali is too busy to answer our questions or he forgot about them.

swanie
18th January 2004, 04:28 PM
something strange I just noticed,don't know if it is the site or the bb playing up.
I read the post of Rachel.B. on the ub40discussion part(UB40 and the blues)and next to it it says she has 1 reply but when I read the post there is no reply at all so I clicked again because maybe there was someone replying when I was reading but still nothing then I clicked refresh butoon but still there is no reply.
This I just noticed so when you have time look into it please adam.
Dianne

Shiva
18th January 2004, 06:41 PM
ohhh. i was lucky to get here. hey Adam when i click on help desk, it gives me a clear white screan, but when i pressed this topic i was able to get here, why is that?this is the ony topic in this forum i can see or post on...just thought you would like to know...any one eles having this same problem?

Shiva
18th January 2004, 06:42 PM
ok so its working now but i dont understand why it didnt before. :confused:

swanie
18th January 2004, 07:45 PM
because the board is broken shiva,it happens a lot lately

Edwin
19th January 2004, 06:39 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by swanie:
find something but not sure if it has to do with the site.
when I go to other parts of the site like "UB40 are","latest news" and so on first the page turns blue for half a second before it turns the new beautiful red colour.<hr></blockquote>

Same to me

Taffy aka SuzieQ
21st January 2004, 10:04 PM
Adam i cant get into chat when it was the new colours the apllet started and i could get in, now its a mix of the blue and new colours and i can get in the applet wont start hun. :confused:
Love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Helena
22nd January 2004, 09:07 AM
adam i've noticed that sometimes it says i'm not logged in even though i am, and i can post and everything so i'ts not a problem. I just wondered why it said it. :confused:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
22nd January 2004, 10:45 AM
it does that to me too Helana mate. :confused:
Love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

jahnus
23rd January 2004, 11:32 AM
adam theres a fly on my screen :D

greeting jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

caja1
23rd January 2004, 11:59 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jahnus:
adam theres a fly on my screen :D

greeting jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif <hr></blockquote>

lol!

Taffy aka SuzieQ
24th January 2004, 12:55 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif