PDA

View Full Version : question for adam

swanie
12th January 2004, 07:53 PM
hello adam I was just on the old website of 3 years ago and there were really many many smileys.
Is it possible we can get them here too when you make a new bb?
And about the chatroom is it possible you make some more smileys for there too?

Mike.
13th January 2004, 03:40 PM
Whats the website address for the old one?

Degenerate
14th January 2004, 04:09 PM
actually... all the smilies are on the chat room.. i just keep forgetting to tell people :D

and i would put the smilies on here, but i've updated them for the new bb and they won't fit in here.

j59
15th January 2004, 10:17 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mike:
Whats the website address for the old one?<hr></blockquote>
I don't know Mike

:D :p graemlins/bigwink.gif
love jx

Mike.
16th January 2004, 11:37 AM
Thanks anyway, J!

How are ya!? graemlins/kiss.gif

Degenerate
16th January 2004, 12:19 PM
the old one is on www.m3w.com (http://www.m3w.com)

Helena
16th January 2004, 01:31 PM
Welcome back adam. You wern't the same when you had that weird name. Anyway, now your back to normal again any change of looking at my pms. they really are in a mess and i'm getting desperate. :(

Degenerate
16th January 2004, 04:15 PM
Yeah, i got fed up with it too :D

i've given up on the pms i'll be putting a new bb up at some point & that should fix it. Its too much to fix them now (especially as i can't find what is wrong) when you'll have shiny new pms soon.

Helena
16th January 2004, 05:05 PM
ooooooh can't wait for me shiny new pms. i'd ask you when it'll be but you'll only say "tomorrow - i promise" :roll: graemlins/laff.gif

Degenerate
16th January 2004, 09:23 PM
nah.... it's not something that'll even be possible by tomorrow, but soon, i promise :D