PDA

View Full Version : Adam i no wat i want 4 christmas and only u can giv me i

Wikidwander
2nd December 2003, 06:39 PM
Adam u told me on the 30th OCTOBER that i'd get loonie status "soon, very soon" and thats a direct quote, check if ya dont believe me. :roll:

SO can i please have Loonie status 4 christmas???

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!! graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

(up 4 a bribe????)

Jon
2nd December 2003, 07:06 PM
that wud be a groot crimbo pressie

Wikidwander
2nd December 2003, 08:04 PM
WOULDN'T IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Degenerate
3rd December 2003, 12:28 PM
did you know that i was into astronomy and the history of the universe. in those scales, the dinorsaurs were alive, not very long ago.

Mike.
3rd December 2003, 12:29 PM
graemlins/laff.gif

Jon
3rd December 2003, 06:08 PM
ermmm... :confused: ....yeah...okies

Wikidwander
3rd December 2003, 06:14 PM
:( :(

AAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM

PPPPPPPPPPLEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Wikidwander
3rd December 2003, 10:59 PM
please please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please pleaseplease please please please

:D :D :D

Degenerate
3rd December 2003, 11:42 PM
tomorrow (thursday) i swear, otherwise people will lynch me at the concert

Mike.
4th December 2003, 01:10 AM
Yeap, they will... graemlins/laff.gif

Mike.
4th December 2003, 03:22 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by That fool who needs to sort my icon:
tomorrow (thursday) i swear, otherwise people will lynch me at the concert<hr></blockquote>

...................... ;)

Degenerate
4th December 2003, 05:37 PM
shhhh

Degenerate
4th December 2003, 05:51 PM
and don't say i'm not good for my promises
graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

bruno
4th December 2003, 06:43 PM
yes, adam, 10000 thanks for that! graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

4th December 2003, 07:05 PM
Hi Adam, dont know what to say besides thank you
you have made my day graemlins/beer.gif

Wikidwander
6th December 2003, 05:52 PM
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

c how thankful i am!!!!

:D graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Wikidwander
6th December 2003, 06:03 PM
ahhhh u av made this the best christmas eva???? i havent seen wat me parents have got me yet.... so it is so far!!!!! :o

cheers

graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
7th December 2003, 09:29 PM
Adam you know what me, Trina and Helena want for xmas...........our boxes sorted!!!! :p
Thanks
Lovesya Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Jon
7th December 2003, 10:38 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Cheers Adam....now lets get the icon pertition started graemlins/laff.gif

Jon

Wikidwander
8th December 2003, 12:14 AM
:D :D :D :D