PDA

View Full Version : dep studios/margaret

tess
4th October 2003, 07:23 PM
hi margaret, would it ever be possible to visit dep,to see where it all happens.you probably get thousands of requests,but my hubby wanted to take me there as a belated 40th birthday treat but didnt know who to ask.he s got 2 weeks off this month and would take me then.PLEASE
from tess

dont break my heart

Helena
6th October 2003, 08:44 AM
Hi tess

I don't know whether they will do what your asking but your probably better off e-mailing them.

info@ub40.co.uk

Coz if it is ok for you to go they arn't gonna post it on here coz they'll be hounded by a million other people wanting to go.

good luck. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

tess
6th October 2003, 09:53 AM
graemlins/friends.gif thanks helena,ihave already sent them a email but no reply as yet. thought it might be too much to ask of but if you dont you never know. do you know if they do let fans in or not?

from tess

dont break my heart

Helena
6th October 2003, 09:56 AM
They don't officially let fans in. But some may have been lucky enough to be allowed. As you say, if you don't ask you don't get so it's worth a try. But i wouldn't get your hopes up too much. Good luck

Margaret
13th October 2003, 03:25 PM
Sorry Tess, I still haven't received your email. Are you able to resend it?

[ 13 October 2003: Message edited by: Margaret/Dep ]</p>

tess
13th October 2003, 09:18 PM
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif thanks margaret,sent another email hope you receive this one.thanks for replying.
best wishes tess