PDA

View Full Version : Adam....

Jon
18th September 2003, 02:14 PM
I got a lil problem, the problem being in a person on this board, he never has anything good to say, he's full of S**T, and is always having a go at people, and im not happy bout it, specially when im putting up a serious topic bout the book im writing and he goes and writes something stupid, and takes the piss outta it. the guy im on about is roopitup, hes always cocky and never has anything decent to say, can ya do something about it??? cause im personally not liking it, i dont know what other people think

Jon

Taffy aka SuzieQ
18th September 2003, 05:32 PM
I'm agreeing wiv ya Jon mate, no need for someone to be cocky or sarcastic about serious or nice posts. :mad:
Lovesya hun Taffy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Jon
18th September 2003, 07:34 PM
Awww thanx hunny

graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Jon

Taffy aka SuzieQ
18th September 2003, 08:17 PM
Your welcome chickie xxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Jon
18th September 2003, 08:42 PM
:D :D awwww Chickie :D :D :D - nice to know that there are people ya can rely on :D

Jon

Taffy aka SuzieQ
18th September 2003, 09:37 PM
Hun i prefer happy, funny and kind ppl like most of the ppl on here are, not sarcastic ppl who can't say anything nice, what is it they say "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!" Its no wonder ppl are leaving with all the spite going on again, i'm beggining to regret coming back, but i am back and i'm staying!! :D
Lovesya loads mate Taffy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Jon
18th September 2003, 09:45 PM
yeeeeeeeyyyy :D :D :D , i hate em too hunny, but what can do, there always going to around in the world!!

Jon

Nightlights
19th September 2003, 09:24 AM
so let me get this, there are people causing trouble on the internet? if they are going to pick a fight then at least do it in person, no?

Taffy aka SuzieQ
19th September 2003, 11:05 AM
Nah they dont do it in person, but never mind aint much that can be done about it.
Thanks for birthday wishes hun and welcome to the UBbb graemlins/friends.gif
Lovesya Taffy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif