PDA

View Full Version : everyone read regaRDING LIVE UB40 VIDEO"quote"

nokia
16th September 2003, 02:17 PM
everyone read regaRDING LIVE UB40 VIDEO"quote" PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
We need a full live concert of the UB's on DVD...please can this be done? I know a lot of loonies that would be interested in this & deffinately time for it to happen

The last full concert release on video was the Live In South Africa & that was back in 1995 I know we had the 21st DVD & fantastic it was....but I missed not being able to sit & enjoy the full concert.

So please, can this be looked into...its been far too long since us loonies had a full gig to watch & enjoy over & over again

Yours Hopefully

Annie

--------------------

PART OF UB40'S WELCOMING COMMITTEE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 4047 | From: Kings Heath Erm Brum | Registered: Jul 2002 | IP: Logged

senile and insane

UBloonie

posted 23 August 2003 16:42
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian once explained to us that to film a concert would cost them quite alot of money in Royalties due to the covers done .. ie; red red wine, can't help falling in love, I got you babe etc etc .. that said .. im all for cutting them all out of the finished gig and just having whats left .. and If its not enough .. UB40 will just have to do another gig where they only perform THEIR OWN records!!!
WHAT IF US FANS MADE DONATIONS TO COVER THE COST OF PAYING THE ARTISTS FOR A UB40 LIVE VIDEO IF EVERY1 CHIPPED IN I FINK IT CAN BE DONE BRIAN WHAT DO U FINK?WHAT DOES EVERY1 ELSE FINK?