PDA

View Full Version : all new

sting-ray
9th July 2003, 01:57 PM
hi this is totally all new to me i am having trouble navigating around this bulletin board as well getting to a chat room. if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
cheers, ocean

Claudia
9th July 2003, 04:15 PM
HI there,

Go on "General Anarchy" or on "UB related".
Then make this identical post there, and you will get plenty of replies.

The chat is not working at present. :)

Carlene Lydia
10th July 2003, 07:07 AM
Hey there Ocean, fellow neighbour!!! :D Welcome to the BB!!

Ok, here's a scope on how the BB works.....

You obviously know how to start a new topic.. If there's one read and you want to reply to, just hit the Post A Reply button, type in what you want, add sum little graemlins, just by clicking on them (you can only add 8 per post, that's the maximum), then hit Add Reply.

General Anarchy is where you can post about any subject you like, UB40 discussion, is all about UB40 related topics.....

Once you've reached 100 posts, all the loonies will vote for you to be a loonie, then it's up to Adam (Degenerate-The Website Dude) to give you an icon and UBLoonie status....

You can send users Personal Messages (PM's), so say if you wanted to send one to me when you read my reply to any post, above my post is a few icons.. The one that has the 2people & envelope is the one you can send a private message with. The other icons are pretty much self explanitory.

Out of the band members, Brian is the only one who replies to posts at the moment... Astro used to but doesn't anymore....

Think that's about it.. If there's anything else you wanna know, just ask....

Take Care

:D

j59
10th July 2003, 09:13 AM
:)
love jx

Mike.
10th July 2003, 09:23 AM
Welcome!!!

Mike! :D

Total_Sweet_Babe
10th July 2003, 09:25 AM
Welcome to Loonieland :)

jacqueliene.
10th July 2003, 09:59 AM
:D WELCOME TO THE BB OCEAN :D

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

Edwin
10th July 2003, 10:34 AM
Welcome on board graemlins/smokin.gif

[ 10 July 2003: Message edited by: Edwin ]</p>

Carlene Lydia
10th July 2003, 11:44 AM
Ocean, I got your PM.. Couldn't send one back, as you don't have that on... You fix that by clicking on My Profile, then View/Edit Profile, then select, allow other members to send you private messages.....

Your more than welcome for the help... Anytime :)

graemlins/friends.gif

Mike.
10th July 2003, 12:09 PM
U'll get the hang of it matey!!

Mike! :D