PDA

View Full Version : Adam De General: ICON REQUEST

heru
10th May 2003, 04:23 PM
Adam, could I have the symbol of HERU on the link below as my icon? :) ....Please take a look....btw: there wouldn't be any copyright infringements, as it is a "hieroglyhic" symbol..

Look forward to your reply, thanks

IMANI :)

heru
10th May 2003, 04:25 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Heru:
Adam, could I have the symbol of HERU on the link below as my icon? :) ....Please take a look....btw: there wouldn't be any copyright infringements, as it is a "hieroglyhic" symbol..

Look forward to your reply, thanks

IMANI :) <hr></blockquote>

Oh, here it is....(he sez, so forgetful!).....if you scroll down on the left hand side, at the SIXTH icon down, you'll see the Heru one.....just click on it then.

www.sheps.com/kamitp/mantra/index.html (http://www.sheps.com/kamitp/mantra/index.html)

[ 10 May 2003: Message edited by: Heru ]</p>

kenji-ko
10th May 2003, 04:47 PM
Hey Imani....nice icon..hope you can get it...
Crazy you! ;)

see ya and take of your self...

beware of saturdays evenings.....cause In Vino Veritas...you know what i mean?

tk ken
graemlins/bigwink.gif

heru
12th May 2003, 12:26 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kenji-ko:
[b]Hey Imani....nice icon..hope you can get it...
Crazy you! :)

Degenerate
12th May 2003, 02:44 PM
hey imani, soon.

btw. did you get a new username?

heru
14th May 2003, 09:22 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Degenerate:
hey imani, soon.

btw. did you get a new username?<hr></blockquote>

Thanks Adam :) .....Yeh, I've had to re-apply....what happened was I tried to change me e-mail addy details on me Ausar account and it logged me out.....I cudn't get me password back....the e-mail that HAD been there is one that I now don't use (I'm not online at home now....THIS e-mail is from me public library)

But not to worry.....I'm happy as Heru and even happier when I see the new icon! :D

[ 14 May 2003: Message edited by: Heru ]</p>

heru
7th June 2003, 09:22 AM
Oooh, I can't WAIT to get me Heru icon.......eh eh! :D :D :D :D :D

heru
12th June 2003, 09:46 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Degenerate:
hey imani, soon.

btw. did you get a new username?<hr></blockquote>

So wot's the lowdown on said ikon, Oh Boardmeister General? :D graemlins/bigwink.gif

BRUMMY UB
14th June 2003, 01:16 AM
HELLO ADAM CAN I HAVE THE POOH BEAR PLEASE
CHEERS ANDY graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

j59
14th June 2003, 01:28 AM
:D Andy you've got to have a 100 posts to become a Ubloonie.Then you get voted in by everyone else
then when Adam's not busy you get you icon :D
love J x

heru
27th June 2003, 09:40 AM
Oooh....I can just FEEL me Heru icon's gonna be da bomb! :D

Jon
28th June 2003, 02:13 PM
im still waiting :( :(