PDA

View Full Version : my first fan fest hope i dont bottle out

welshcockny
6th May 2003, 06:48 PM
well i gone and booked it, did not think i would,im really lookin forward to meetin every one as u all sound so much fun, c u all at the fest love welshcockny. graemlins/beer.gif

Rudie
6th May 2003, 07:12 PM
Well done Jan,u made that 1st step,believe me hun u will luv it maybe see u there big graemlins/love.gif cara xxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
9th May 2003, 10:46 AM
I might see you to, you gonna love it. graemlins/beer.gif
Love n hugs Sus xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif

yoyo
10th May 2003, 08:14 AM
NOOOOOOO, dont bottle it. go... you will have a great time. i went for the 1st time last year. it was fantastic. met so many great people, now they are classed as my friends. take care from yoyo/J2B xx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif BT SQADDIES

joolz
6th June 2003, 03:59 PM
Well done Welshcokny - glad you made the decision to attend this years fanfest. You won't regret it (well you might if you get up and do Kareoke : badly) graemlins/laff.gif

Welcome to the Board and welcome to the annual fest (when it happens)

Big Love
joolz
'fanfest co-organiser'

graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

UB_Titch
8th June 2003, 12:17 AM
yea i'm hoping this is my first fan fest i all depends on if i have the money in time hoping to get it.. so if i get it hope to see you all there

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

Rat In Mi Kitchen
23rd June 2003, 07:40 PM
You won't regret it Janice! Not with the warm welcome you'll get from me and G! lol