PDA

View Full Version : Adam my password.......Thanx

Taffy aka SuzieQ
10th April 2003, 09:23 PM
I cant use my password to get into chat mate, it says its the wrong password.
Sus xxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

[ 24 May 2003: Message edited by: Taffy ]</p>

Degenerate
11th April 2003, 12:38 PM
you must be typing it wrong taffy, remember it's case sensitive.

Taffy aka SuzieQ
11th April 2003, 09:43 PM
I tried both capitals and lower case it still wont work and then room wont load!!!!!! :(
I'll keep trying, thanks anyway hun graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

[ 11 April 2003: Message edited by: Taffy ]</p>

Hazz 913
13th April 2003, 12:28 AM
Taffy,

This usually mean that chat room don't like u anymore and u have to migrate for 17 years to another country and log in there before u can get back in from england, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but hey thats life, have a nice trip and send us a postcard.

tara a bit
Haxx

Degenerate
13th April 2003, 11:20 PM
hi taffy,

ignore hazz, he's just being silly :D

what happens when you try for the chat room, do you get a message saying wrong password or do you get a message saying please be patient as the room loads.

It matters so i can answer you intelligently.

Taffy aka SuzieQ
16th April 2003, 11:03 PM
I get both messages hun, tried in upper case and lower case.wot do i do now??
Love n hugs Taffy xxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif Hazz u mad vamp!!

Hazz 913
16th April 2003, 11:06 PM
Gosh, taffy i can't believe u stll in the country !!!! trust me i know these things lol.........ooh uganda has jus got boadband technology....send us a postcard...lol :D :D :D

Taffy aka SuzieQ
16th April 2003, 11:09 PM
Lmao Hazz u funny tonite mate graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Degenerate
17th April 2003, 05:45 PM
taffy,

if you get both, then when it says wrong password, then it you put in the wrong password. if you get as far as the room is loading then you have put in the right password. if the room don't load, then it's the version of java on you machine. It'll be a good idea to upgrade to ie if you haven't already. if you have already, then look for Java Virtual Machine on microsoft.com and upgrade that on your machine. take 1 red pill, a glass of water and have a happy easter :D

Taffy aka SuzieQ
21st April 2003, 04:18 PM
Thankyou Adam you are a darling graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/kiss.gif Ok took red pill and water and had great Easter hope yours was good too.
Love n hugs Taff xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
21st April 2003, 11:02 PM
Tried to download the java virtual machine but i dont know how to....thanks for your help anyway Adam it was good of you. graemlins/beer.gif
Love n hugs Taffy xxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
28th April 2003, 09:53 PM
Adam i already got jave virtual machine it works for evrything else but not chat....any idea why hun??
Love Taffy xxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
1st May 2003, 02:42 AM
Cant get new password Kath i'll forget it :D

Taffy aka SuzieQ
24th May 2003, 04:30 PM
Adam I LOVE YOU graemlins/love.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/love.gif
I dunno wot you did but i can now get into chat!!!! Thankyou sooooooo much.
Loadsa love n hugs Taffy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif