PDA

View Full Version : More on the Icons Adam

allisman
25th January 2002, 10:32 AM
OK Folks

Its time to hang fire, I am going to continue to do the icons for you all.

And possibly POE will loonify them a little for us,

BUT... We have to wait on Degenerate giving the Yes or NO... After all he runs the Board.

Poes Point has been taken on board and accepted the icons in the past were / loonie, where as most of mines just extract the urine.

I say this to prepare you to the fact that Adam may asy no to this and i don't want you all taking the Huf at the guy.

He did not say for me to da them... The post said "i may have to take you up on that", in a lot of ways i have jumped the gun, but since i am siting at home getting my head busted because of this stupid operation i am waiting on i have more time than he does at this moment in time.

So all we can do is sit and wait on the man himself

Jim

:roll: graemlins/smokin.gif

Degenerate
25th January 2002, 02:17 PM
shall i take my 'customary' time responding to this or do people want a quick answer? graemlins/smokin.gif

allisman
25th January 2002, 02:44 PM
You reply in your own good time dude.

Jim

:roll: graemlins/smokin.gif

Poesiemau
25th January 2002, 02:48 PM
What you do is well appreciated Jim, can't say anything else!!! Must be doable to looniefy (nice word lol) the icons... will probably need some practise at first, but there's no better way to learn :) ;)

tylerina
25th January 2002, 11:58 PM
A quick answer please - I've almsot reached 100 posts!!lol!!

tylerina

:D :D

larissa
26th January 2002, 03:11 PM
IM THERE...OVER 100 POSTS NOW.....VERY QUICK ANSWER PLEASE LOL HAHAHA!
LARA X graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

allisman
29th January 2002, 12:09 AM
Had enoguh time yet dude ?

:cool: graemlins/smokin.gif

jim

allisman
30th January 2002, 06:45 PM
Time passes by and the only gaurentee we have is that retirement is coming,

Any ideas on time scales for the Icons ?

Jim

Degenerate
31st January 2002, 12:06 AM
oh my god! :o

sometimes i do stick my foot in it don't i. had nothing but other stuff on my mind for days. now it's midnight.. been in the pub for a couple of hours spending the last of my money 'cause i get paid tomorrow. i'll give you a proper response tomorrow. honest. i'll let Here I Am run me over if i don't.

allisman
31st January 2002, 09:27 PM
Well if i were you i would order the coffin now !!! I have heard Here i am's driving is very bad....

Plus that she also got new batterys for her chair, run over and dragged up the street hmmmm, dont know if thats good enough.....

Gues what i am ersponding about - Yep the post above this one - the one that says a proper response tommorow, thats' Today.....

Gave you a head start emaild you all of the new icons..

Jim

Degenerate
1st February 2002, 12:20 PM
technically I can get away with this.... seeing as the post was made in the wee hours of the morning. :D

It seems to me that all I have done so far is try to pass the buck, but considering I can only pass the buck to myself, that was a complete waste of time.

Yes Jim I would be grateful if you & Poe could make the icons. I have some limitations though:

item dimensions to be 32 x 32 pixels no animations all must be gif's or jpg's items must either have a transparent background or have #003366 as the background colour.

I am very grateful for the site, but I have to try to keep the sizes of the icons down as they will be constantly adding to the bandwidth in use.

Regards,

Adam

:roll:

Degenerate
1st February 2002, 12:21 PM
and yes i know... lots of the icons i've done have got another colour in the background... i got lazy in changing the colours over from the previous web site colour.... it was salmon.

allisman
1st February 2002, 12:52 PM
Not a problem there dude,

Ok I will let you away with the early post dodgy call though,

I will redo the icons today removing the animation and all you have to do is tell me wher you want them delivered.

Jim

Degenerate
1st February 2002, 03:29 PM
they'll be fine on whatever page you put them on I can always download them at my leisure (bad move) or you could send em to me on the link at the top of the main page of the bb.

JEROEN.
1st February 2002, 03:33 PM
wel so far so good
things are coming hahahahahahha
nice piece of working together brothers ;)

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

bobby
1st February 2002, 09:04 PM
splendid guys....wont be long now then........ :D