PDA

View Full Version : Back Button

Loraine aka Smitten
19th December 2001, 11:23 PM
Oh no!! Adam has gone off on holiday and my back button keeps taking me back to yesterday again. Either that or I'm having dejavou!!

Total_Sweet_Babe
20th December 2001, 05:46 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Smitten:
Oh no!! Adam has gone off on holiday and my back button keeps taking me back to yesterday again. Either that or I'm having dejavou!!<hr></blockquote>

Good one adam....yet another thing u broked hehe

willy
21st December 2001, 08:57 PM
I still have the same problem as you smitten but then dont use the back-button but the buttons of the board itself!!!
Works for me

Willy

Loraine aka Smitten
30th December 2001, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the advice Willy, I'll give it a go.
Loraine.

Degenerate
2nd January 2002, 01:30 PM
nothing wrong with the board.. i checked... it's just your browsers.... click on links instead... I can't stop the browser bringing up your cached pages when you click on the browser back button.

Happy New Year.!!!! graemlins/bounce.gif

Loraine aka Smitten
2nd January 2002, 10:38 PM
Thanks for checking Adam, I took Willys advice and that is working fine. Hope you had a brilliant holiday, but we did miss you!

Poesiemau
29th January 2002, 06:08 PM
lol... had to reinstall my pc last week and got back me old browser... now i too have that backbutton problem... must be the browserversion cos i had no troubles when i used a newer IE :)