PDA

View Full Version : can't get into chatroom (getting a message)

swanie
7th November 2001, 11:49 AM
We tried to go into the chatroom for about 1 hour now and everytime we get the message: "an unknown error occured while connecting to the digichat server. Please contact the administratorin charge of the site.

java.lang.Exceptation:http servlet not specified.

please help, thank you in advance
Dianne

Kazzy
7th November 2001, 12:00 PM
Same here Swanie.......

Degenerate
7th November 2001, 12:39 PM
OK i've notified digichat what the error is & they will probably fix it around 1-2pm UK time.

Degenerate
8th November 2001, 11:02 AM
For Yor Information, Digichat sent me this little message yesterday.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> We encountered an issue with our server this morning, and have taken steps to remedy the error and ensure that it will not occur again. We are sorry for any inconvenience. <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/bounce.gif

swanie
15th November 2001, 01:10 PM
adam sorry to be a pain but the same happened 5 minutes ago.
dianne

Bart
16th November 2001, 10:39 AM
Also Adam,why do I constantly get screen freeze.I can only be in room for 5 mins before it happens and it gets annoying after a while.

da lisa
19th November 2001, 03:10 PM
Hi Adam,

Oh, we're so terrible aren't we (and with me, I mean all the other BB&chatroom members)... Because for months (really, no joke) I've been trying to get into the chatroom, but until now I've only succeeded a few times. The message Swanie (Dianne) gets, I get that too. Has that got to do with the fact that I'm behind a firewall or is this really blonde talking of me?

Well, hope to chat with everybody "live" someday... In the meantime I'll just pester yous with me messages on the BB.

Thanks Adam, you're the best anyway! (Must be said, every now and then!)

Big love,

Lisa

Cindy_nl
19th November 2001, 09:07 PM
Strange.. I never have any of those problems, maybe that's
because i have an Imac ;)
Just kidding here. Hope you'll all make it into the chatroom soon!