PDA

View Full Version : ubloonie mugs

yoyo
17th October 2001, 07:18 PM
hi adam,sorry to be a pain, but can you tell us what is happening about our mugs? we still havent heard anything yet.much appreciated.from yoyo &j2b

brownbrownbeer
17th October 2001, 11:43 PM
still waiting for mine,even though i had an e-mail stating that i have qualified for one!
respect bbb

legendette
18th October 2001, 08:15 AM
Still waiting for mine also - guess I am getting used to that - waiting for tickets for the concert and mug - wonder which will come first!!

Rudie
18th October 2001, 02:51 PM
me too!still nothing sent my details just before you went on honeymoon.We know you are busy but is there any news luv caraxx :D

Smiley Culture
18th October 2001, 07:03 PM
hi adam i too sent my details but had nothing :( :( :( thanks smiley culture.

desmite
19th October 2001, 09:16 PM
i was just wondering if i get one too Adam, i sent my stuff in as well but never heard anything.

take care, ;)
xoxoxoxo

sardonicus_1
20th October 2001, 08:24 PM
same here :(

Sita
23rd October 2001, 06:24 PM
hi adam, me too still waiting :( :( :( :(

take care

Sita

Gerrit
24th October 2001, 01:48 PM
Here the same! :confused:

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

yummy
3rd November 2001, 03:53 PM
can i have one to please
YUMMY....

Degenerate
5th November 2001, 11:22 AM
dep have all the details for people who have sent their details thus far. if you haven't got them already, you'll be getting them soon.

graemlins/bounce.gif

sardonicus 2
16th November 2001, 01:34 PM
Wheres my mug because I am sick of drinking me tea and burning my paws !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

yoyo
16th November 2001, 06:29 PM
hi adam,on the 5th of november,you posted to say that dep had all our details,and we would be receiving our mugs soon.well,its now the 16th of november and still we havent got them.please can you enlighten us as to where our mugs have gone lol.bet that posties having his tea in them morning,noon and night. lol thanks adam from yoyo&j2bxx :( :roll:

2tone
16th November 2001, 11:31 PM
i`m dyin for a cup of coffe i hope the mugs get here soon graemlins/smokin.gif

da lisa
22nd November 2001, 11:14 AM
Oh, people, get over it! Just buy one if you sincerely want one! Don't you think DEP has more important things to do than send mugs to us? Like promoting the new album... ;)

Loves,

Lisa

Total_Sweet_Babe
22nd November 2001, 12:38 PM
Pffftttt...NOT much promoting going on!!
Get your act together DEP!!!

yoyo
22nd November 2001, 01:32 PM
whats your problem da lisa?i am only mentioning this because adam said dep was sorting this out,keeping him in touch with events so to speak.just because you dont "keep nagging" as you put it,doesnt mean to say we've all got to keep quiet about it.are'nt you a good girl?from yoyo :mad:

da lisa
22nd November 2001, 03:16 PM
Hey Yoyo,

Sorry to hear that you got so upset about my post. But there are some people on this board who think the world evolves around them. I know what you mean with: I'm just updating Adam. That's nice of you... But please don't expect too much, it's just a gift. And they shouldn't even have to do this for us. So even a paperclip would be a nice gesture! (As a matter of speaking...)

So, don't be angry, and don't feel attacked, that wasn't my intention, just well, you know...

Loves,

Lisa

johnny 2 bad
22nd November 2001, 06:29 PM
no problems da lisa,apologies accepted ok..sorry this topic has been over emphasised a wee bit.lol..But we are so looking forward to our mugs...Adam help please! ..lol..All the best in receiving your mug aswell da lisa..Take care from J2b/yoyo..xx.. Bring me your cup.. :)