PDA

View Full Version : Search question... why on member number???

Poesiemau
11th October 2001, 11:07 AM
Coz it's bit of a search to find out someones membernumber first to be able to search on topics of those peeps thereafter. Think searching on username was much easier to use... Can it be changed back or added even??

And while I am at it... about the instant smilies. I discovered that when I reread a post of mine and want to add a smily in between a sentence it wont do it. It puts it at the end of the post???

Degenerate
11th October 2001, 12:12 PM
instant smilies will always add to the end of the post... you can cut and paste them or type in the codes :D

As to the search... i never noticed it changed... now after looking at it & the settings the search by member number is the default... i'll have to add it to my list of 'hacks' to investigate.

graemlins/bounce.gif

Poesiemau
11th October 2001, 03:16 PM
Thanx Adam you are a star!! :)

johnny 2 bad
12th October 2001, 04:49 PM
Hi Poes and Degenerate...I found the search facility very useful...with the user member number now, it's a bit of a challenge :D ..lol.(their again I like those) :p hehehe...Love the new bb though..great in updating peoples posts instantly though..Good luck with the "hacking" outcome..J2b/yoyo..xxx