YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HULL FC

:D

Cherry Campbell
27th August 2005, 05:52 PM
WELL DONE HULL :(

*Cookie*
27th August 2005, 06:07 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cherry:
WELL DONE HULL :( <hr></blockquote>

:eek: :eek:

its just a game

Cherry Campbell
27th August 2005, 07:42 PM
;) graemlins/beer.gif

kingston-tyler
27th August 2005, 07:45 PM
No such thing as 'only a game'

*Cookie*
27th August 2005, 08:21 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kingston-tyler:
No such thing as 'only a game'<hr></blockquote>

ok sorry i stand corrected, and accept the fact hes crying like a baby :roll:

kingston-tyler
28th August 2005, 01:51 PM
Lol believe me when you wait along time for something the emotions can take over !!
Did you notice the coment in the build up just before the players came out ? They played the love theme from Romeo & Julliet (ie the new intro music from ub'sgigs0 and the guy on bbc said "i think they are playing something from the lord of the rings or something" !!

*Cookie*
28th August 2005, 02:13 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kingston-tyler:
Lol believe me when you wait along time for something the emotions can take over !!
Did you notice the coment in the build up just before the players came out ? They played the love theme from Romeo & Julliet (ie the new intro music from ub'sgigs0 and the guy on bbc said "i think they are playing something from the lord of the rings or something" !!<hr></blockquote>

yeah rich has waited 20 yearsto see his team get to a final let alone win!!!!!

rofl at the theme tune, im so blonde i knew i reconized it but couldnt remember where from!!
n when the guy said lord of rings, i thought NO its not lord of rings!!

butler
28th August 2005, 03:15 PM
Go you good thing, from me :)