PDA

View Full Version : Jonty Rhodes...

Rachel~B
25th August 2005, 04:18 PM
is a fielding God...wow...anyone see him during the rain break... best fielder in the world... :roll:

Shabba67
25th August 2005, 04:27 PM
Thank you cause...

a) cricket is sh*ite
b) cause Scotland cricket team is equivilent to Jamaican bob-sleigh team
c) cricket is guff
d) rounders is better
e) cricket is boring and sh*ite and guff
f) what is cricket?

Shabs
xxxxxxx ;)

Shabba67
25th August 2005, 04:28 PM
PS - I know Gary Rhodes, anyting to do wif him? I also know Jimmy Cricket and Jimney Cricket from Pinocchio fame!

Shabs
xxxxxx

Shabba67
25th August 2005, 04:29 PM
Oh and I also know Jonty Python :D

Rachel~B
25th August 2005, 04:30 PM
lmfao Shabbs..cricket is wikked...get into it girl... ;)

Jonty is south african...fantastic fielder...

lmao at rounders...drop ur bat... graemlins/laff.gif

Shabba67
25th August 2005, 04:35 PM
I got banned from playing rounders at school cause i was batting one day and i swung my bat that hard that i 4ked a wee chinese girl who was waiting in line to bat behind me right on the foreheed with it - she had a lump the size of K2 on her dome for a month!

I loved it when we had rounders tournaments in my street when i wiz wee in the summer holidays .. all the mammies and daddies used tae come out and play too... was much fun!

still hate cricket - it should be made illegal.
cricket is wrong - very wrong!
Rounders shud be an Olympic sport

2012 London - introduce rounders... the world will be a happier place.

byeee
Shabs
xxxxxxx

Oh and rugby is also wrong .. i hate rugby :roll:

[ 25 August 2005: Message edited by: Silvertung ]</p>

Aaron Otang
25th August 2005, 10:17 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Silvertung:
Oh and I also know Jonty Python :D <hr></blockquote>

;)

Aaron Otang
25th August 2005, 10:21 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Silvertung:
I got banned from playing rounders at school cause i was batting one day and i swung my bat that hard that i 4ked a wee chinese girl who was waiting in line to bat behind me right on the foreheed with it - she had a lump the size of K2 on her dome for a month

[ 25 August 2005: Message edited by: Silvertung ]<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif 4kin hell Shabs.i just pissed my speedos lol...u know it reminded me a bit of when i went in Golden dragon and asked for the cream of sum yung guy??!!

Aaron O mount everest graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
26th August 2005, 01:41 AM
Yes Rachel, Jonty is a class fielder!

As was Chris Harris of New Zealand, great in the gully area!

:cool:

ausiedeb
26th August 2005, 04:39 AM
aww rachel.. I love Jonty.. I've been watching him since he first started playing for South Africa.. absolutely brilliant sportsman! :confused:

RIAZ
26th August 2005, 07:26 AM
hey i know jonty being from south africa and all..absolutly brilliant fielder and good batsman and team man too...retired now...great bloke...

Shabba67
26th August 2005, 10:28 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aaron Otang:

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif 4kin hell Shabs.i just pissed my speedos lol...u know it reminded me a bit of when i went in Golden dragon and asked for the cream of sum yung guy??!!

Aaron O mount everest graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

Oh that was far too funny!! Tenner says thats exactly what you got, ye know what them London carry oot shops are like. .. they prob charged ye an extra fiver for the labour lmao

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Sheee ya Aaron

Shabs
xxxxxx

Rachel~B
26th August 2005, 12:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
[b]aww rachel.. I love Jonty.. I've been watching him since he first started playing for South Africa.. absolutely brilliant sportsman! :)