PDA

View Full Version : strange story time- true aswell

NEPCHOON ROSE
19th August 2005, 06:52 PM
my sisters friend.... her grandmother went on a day trip to seaside, she though it would be nice to bring back some sweets for her grand kids.....she bought some lolly pops as one does and brought them back to brum .

ok she brought them back and showed the lolly pops to her daughter.....look what i got the kids she said :o she had bought 2 ***** shape lolly pops for her grand kids 5 and 6 (bless her) graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif . so her eldest grandaughter has dropped them off at my house and i am now in possesion of 2 ***** lolly pops (hey all my xmas have come(ahem) at once

NEPCHOON ROSE
19th August 2005, 06:54 PM
swear filters bless :D

DANNY_ G
19th August 2005, 06:55 PM
:eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

DANNY_ G
19th August 2005, 07:09 PM
TRUE--A friend of mine was standing at the bus stop,in front of him was a woman with a baby in it's pram and her wee boy, the bus came so to help the lady he lifted the wee boy on the bus saying"there ye go wee man",the next thing he was getting all kinds of verbal abuse from the boy and realised he had lifted a midget :eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif ,the wee guy was absolutely livid and my friend so totally embarressed he waited on the next bus graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
19th August 2005, 07:15 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

DANNY_ G
19th August 2005, 07:18 PM
sorry to butt in on yer post Nep ;)
it just brought it back to me graemlins/beer.gif

sweetsensation
19th August 2005, 07:21 PM
:o

Michelle graemlins/love.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
19th August 2005, 07:28 PM
funny enough the alchol is still with me saving them for cdp.....or tonight if i keep on looking at the tour dates 3 nights...how rude :p

silverUB
19th August 2005, 08:14 PM
awwww

STING
19th August 2005, 09:04 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DANNY_ G:
TRUE--A friend of mine was standing at the bus stop,in front of him was a woman with a baby in it's pram and her wee boy, the bus came so to help the lady he lifted the wee boy on the bus saying"there ye go wee man",the next thing he was getting all kinds of verbal abuse from the boy and realised he had lifted a midget :eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif ,the wee guy was absolutely livid and my friend so totally embarressed he waited on the next bus graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

omg rofl

Just Bianca
19th August 2005, 09:23 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DANNY_ G:
TRUE--A friend of mine was standing at the bus stop,in front of him was a woman with a baby in it's pram and her wee boy, the bus came so to help the lady he lifted the wee boy on the bus saying"there ye go wee man",the next thing he was getting all kinds of verbal abuse from the boy and realised he had lifted a midget :eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif ,the wee guy was absolutely livid and my friend so totally embarressed he waited on the next bus graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

ROFLMAO

19th August 2005, 11:52 PM
ahhhhh sweet but graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
22nd August 2005, 12:05 PM
Enjoy your lollipops Nep :D graemlins/laff.gif