PDA

View Full Version : presents from spain

NEPCHOON ROSE
13th August 2005, 09:21 PM
my little sis (well she is 27..... and not really little)

got back from spain last night bearing gifts........i got a large bag of sweets a shot glass and 2 minture bottles of booze vodka and a 80% percent proof bottle of blue absinthe :D ;)

champane
13th August 2005, 11:30 PM
brain melted billie ? well you can try talk to me mine went years ago graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif

mozlongtime
13th August 2005, 11:42 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
my little sis (well she is 27..... and not really little)

got back from spain last night bearing gifts........i got a large bag of sweets a shot glass and 2 minture bottles of booze vodka and a 80% percent proof bottle of blue absinthe :D ;) <hr></blockquote>

That's my girl.

:p graemlins/smokin.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
14th August 2005, 12:08 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mozlongtime:
[b]

That's my girl.

;)

mozlongtime
14th August 2005, 12:21 AM
Reduced to tears me. :D

graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

ausiedeb
14th August 2005, 04:29 AM
Good on ya Nep! ;) graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
14th August 2005, 04:10 PM
Have fun Anne-Marie!

I hope you make it to the Fest!

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

janice
14th August 2005, 05:32 PM
oh my god no ive drunk that well i took a sip that was enough for me i started to c stars, graemlins/laff.gif

Shabba67
15th August 2005, 03:06 PM
Funny AM, was just thinking about mad pressies from Spain .. my flatmate got back last night and she brought me a mug, on the outside it says 'For my best mate' and on the inside it has a ceramic ***** stuck to the bottom which stands to attention right up to top of mug!! Who thinks up these souvenirs?
I also got a fridge magnet with Gran Canaria on it - obviously cause that's where she was otherwise it might have said Bognor Regis or summit!

PS - Dont be sharing the Absinthe at fest, lmao, last time I drank it I ended up in Paris (long story)

Shabba
xxxxxxx

Shabba67
15th August 2005, 03:08 PM
Man the swear filter thingy dosnt even let ye discribe anatomy - I used the correct word too instead of a bad word ... The stars should read Peeeenis.

Think we shud just get a disclaimer....

Shabs
xxxxxxx

NEPCHOON ROSE
15th August 2005, 06:34 PM
should see the pressie my mum got....it is a mug with postions (YES POSITIONS) for everyday of the week :D :D

MAYBETOMORROW
16th August 2005, 12:11 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

butler
16th August 2005, 12:11 PM
freakin' out the normals graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

funny, funny

Gracy
16th August 2005, 02:03 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif