16th July 2005, 11:25 AM
:roll:
love jx

*Cookie*
16th July 2005, 11:30 AM
we missed it :(

Good Ambition
16th July 2005, 11:36 AM
Stanley Road special....Jools show from 1995.....i liked the way the show was then, just a basic stage set up and an audience....it'#s good now but slightly more "up market"........really excellent show in every way....good interviews too.

They're bound to repeat it. :D

Helena
16th July 2005, 12:51 PM
oh no i meant to watch that but didn't realise it was on last night. love paul weller. was steve craddock playing guitar on it? graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

ausiedeb
16th July 2005, 01:04 PM
love Paul Weller.. and its taken me all those years to realise what he sings.. "when your down on your luck and lifes a f**k..." never knew those were the lyrics.. and to think it never got banned! :D

Good Ambition
16th July 2005, 01:17 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
[b]oh no i meant to watch that but didn't realise it was on last night. love paul weller. was steve craddock playing guitar on it? :D

Good Ambition
16th July 2005, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
love Paul Weller.. and its taken me all those years to realise what he sings.. "when your down on your luck and lifes a f**k..." never knew those were the lyrics.. and to think it never got banned! :D <hr></blockquote>

I've gotten into him quite recently, about 5 years ago.....comparing his solo stuff to Style Council, that band went too smooth i think, but they were good too, i saw 'em in the 80's.......the song i like is The Weaver (is that its title) and Uh huh, oh yeah......(good sax on that :D )

Helena
16th July 2005, 01:21 PM
damon isn't the basist with ocs anymore. they threw him out lol. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Good Ambition
16th July 2005, 01:25 PM
Oh, right.....Did he have a drug problem or something? I'd heard some rumour.

Helena
16th July 2005, 03:22 PM
no he squared up to oscar (the drummer) and lost graemlins/laff.gif

Good Ambition
16th July 2005, 03:25 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
no he squared up to oscar (the drummer) and lost graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

Obviously I misread that article then: he had a DRUM problem. graemlins/laff.gif