PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone im bored plz tlk

ZAKSBABE
5th July 2005, 12:12 PM
hey does n e one have a problem they wana share? if u do then tell me ill try and help write bk love sarah

Cindy_nl
5th July 2005, 12:39 PM
I have a 1 year old who's still sleeping :D If I wake him up, he will be in a bad mood for the rest of the day, but i need him to wake up, 'cause i have plans for this afternoon. Any suggestions ?? :D

[ 05 July 2005: Message edited by: Cindy ]</p>

MAYBETOMORROW
5th July 2005, 01:01 PM
I have just finished football training, had a shower, and went to the fridge to get a beer.

PROBLEM!!! NO BEERS!!!

Please help!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Cindy_nl
5th July 2005, 01:05 PM
I can't go get them for you.. 'cause my little one is still alseep.. and to make the problem worse... my 2 years old fell asleep as well.
I have to go out now, but i can't because of those two... after an hour i have to stay at home because my 13 years old will be home then.. and after that i have to stay in as well, 'cause i have a 7years old who will be home between 5 and 6.. so.. i'm stuck here i guess :roll:

MAYBETOMORROW
5th July 2005, 01:19 PM
Much to my disgust, I have just made myself a banana smoothie!

But thanks for trying Cindy! :)

Cindy_nl
5th July 2005, 03:03 PM
At least you had time to do anything, lol.
My youngeste woke up at the exact same time
as my 2 years old... and u know when that was ??
Of course exactly at the same moment when the oldest came
home :D

Wonder how i survive every day :D

audrey1975
5th July 2005, 04:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ZAKSBABE:
hey does n e one have a problem they wana share? if u do then tell me ill try and help write bk love sarah<hr></blockquote>

my marriage is going down the plug.. any ideas how to get rid of him quicker graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Cindy_nl
5th July 2005, 06:05 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by big_jugs19:

my marriage is going down the plug.. any ideas how to get rid of him quicker graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

Well, he could eat something wrong ????

Jolene
5th July 2005, 06:22 PM
My youngest daughter has been whining and fighting with her older sister all morning.....any ideas how to make her be quiet?

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

*Cookie*
5th July 2005, 06:48 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by big_jugs19:
[b]

my marriage is going down the plug.. any ideas how to get rid of him quicker :D

STING
5th July 2005, 06:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolene:
[b]My youngest daughter has been whining and fighting with her older sister all morning.....any ideas how to make her be quiet?

:p

Cindy_nl
5th July 2005, 07:19 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolene:
[b]My youngest daughter has been whining and fighting with her older sister all morning.....any ideas how to make her be quiet?

:D

brummybabe
5th July 2005, 10:52 PM
I need lots and lots of money to book long holidays for me and my family and spending money too.....any tips!!!!111

MAYBETOMORROW
5th July 2005, 11:24 PM
[b]my marriage is going down the plug.. any ideas how to get rid of him quicker :D