PDA

View Full Version : Chat Post........

Pages : [1] 2 3

ausiedeb
4th July 2005, 04:23 PM
G'day all.. before I go to bed (yes its late here in Oz) I've been asked by Butler to start a new Chat Post! I have no idea what happened to the last one ( I rudely ignored him on msn chat tonight whilst I was busy downloading the Live8 performance :o ) sorry Butler! but UB's do come first ;) so ... let's start afresh Southern Loonies (and any Northern Loonies welcome of course!) ;)

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

*Cookie*
4th July 2005, 06:54 PM
well ya gotta do what the butler says!!!!!

hope you managed to get the live 8, show, i saw a post saying peeps in australia couldnt get it :(

MAYBETOMORROW
4th July 2005, 11:31 PM
Why hello there loonies!

Start of the new financial year here and a new chat post!

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

ausiedeb
5th July 2005, 02:30 AM
Good Tuesday Morning everyone!

Hiya Cooks!.. yep finally got to see Ub's on Live8 thanks to Rossy's link! they were brilliant!

G'day Dave... yep nothing like a 'fresh' start hey? Bet your busy this time of year! :)

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
5th July 2005, 03:41 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
G'day Dave... yep nothing like a 'fresh' start hey? Bet your busy this time of year! :D
<hr></blockquote>

Hi Deb!
Yes, it's been chaotic here for me with the old financial year ending and the new one beginning, new computer upgrades, PAYG certificates, etc....
It's been hard doing actual work - I almost forgot what it was like! :eek:
I think my body is still trying to get over the weekend!!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

butler
5th July 2005, 07:53 AM
Well I thought if somone else started a new chat post, it would'nt be so borrrrring...

But once again I was wrong :D

MAYBETOMORROW
5th July 2005, 07:54 AM
You'd be used to being wrong though, wouldn't you butler?! :D

butler
5th July 2005, 08:01 AM
yep!

butler
5th July 2005, 08:05 AM
And heres one for Deb

http://entertainment.news.com.au/story/0,10221,15815228-7484,00.html

Do you wan't cheese with that Red Red Whiiiine?? :o

MAYBETOMORROW
5th July 2005, 01:12 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
And heres one for Deb

Do you wan't cheese with that Red Red Whiiiine?? :o <hr></blockquote>

Good find butler graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
6th July 2005, 01:42 AM
G'day Guys... big finger icon to you Butler!.. omg where did you find that??? I thought I was complaining to Fox8.. (thats what It looked like when I saw the webpage! ...another embarassing moment in the life of Debbie :o ) :roll:
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Hope all is well?? graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
6th July 2005, 02:38 AM
Good morning Deb!

Keep those little embarassing moments coming!!
It keeps us all entertained!! (6-inch!!!!) :D :roll:

ausiedeb
6th July 2005, 02:49 AM
G'day Dave! busy bee hey? arr well.. gotto earn your money somehow I suppose! :( Rossys taken link off now.. not happy Jan! :(

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
6th July 2005, 03:36 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
... no more talk of 6inches please! :o graemlins/laff.gif
<hr></blockquote>

OK Deb, I suppose you have progressed to the foot-long now!!

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
6th July 2005, 03:43 AM
[b]Parcel should arrive today Dave :)

MAYBETOMORROW
6th July 2005, 03:46 AM
.. bit peed off.. my Live8 performance of Ub's didnt save to my computer.. arrgh.. so I cant watch it again :( Rossys taken link off now.. not happy Jan! :(
<hr></blockquote>

I might be able to help there!
I downloaded it onto a disk at work so I could watch it at home (with sound!!), so I can put it on a disk for you too!

:D :D

sweetchilli
6th July 2005, 03:50 AM
morning all, hope you all having a splendid day :D I have 2 weeks off for the school holidays with my daughter who is 6 and I dont think I can hide in my study much longer, I hear her rummaging in her toy room for something to play with and I suspect its Barbies again for me today :eek:

MAYBETOMORROW
6th July 2005, 04:03 AM
Good afternoon Wendy!!

2 weeks off!! You lucky thing!!

I hope you enjoy playing with Barbie & Ken today!!

:D

ausiedeb
6th July 2005, 05:03 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:

I might be able to help there!
I downloaded it onto a disk at work so I could watch it at home (with sound!!), so I can put it on a disk for you too!
<hr></blockquote>

Ooh Dave.. if you could.. I would be most grateful.. thank you ;)

Hiya Wendy.. Barbies hey?? wow.. I think my daughter has a boxfull of them somewhere... she loved playing with her Barbie dolls when she was a lickle.. cost me a fortune!.. now shes 14.. its boys and cd's! :roll: hope you are well?

MAYBETOMORROW
6th July 2005, 05:10 AM
Hey Debs!!

That link of Rossy's still works if you want to give it another go!!

:)

ausiedeb
6th July 2005, 07:22 AM
Yeah.. thanks Dave.. just downloaded it.. couldnt get it earlier for some strange reason.. watching it on my tv now! loud and proud! :D thanks for offer anyway ;)

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
6th July 2005, 07:27 AM
I'm pleased you managed to get it Deb!

If I had've tried to download it for you tonight after a couple of bevvies, you might have ended up with something else!! :D

MAYBETOMORROW
6th July 2005, 11:16 PM
Good morning loonies!
Crushing rugby league result for Queensland against New South Wales last night, so the mood is very sombre at work today!

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

mambojo1
7th July 2005, 12:16 AM
morning all great to see bb back after probs
hope ya all well and looking forward to the tour
can,t wait myself good luck UB40 and have a good
one.
big luv ..respect ..
mambojo1 :o ;) graemlins/smokin.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
7th July 2005, 01:10 AM
Hello mambojo1!

We are all looking forward to the band touring down this way again - hopefully it's not too far away!!

Speak to you again soon! :)

ausiedeb
7th July 2005, 02:12 AM
G'day everyone! raining here again today! :D
Give me a good ole game of Union .. anyday .. dont care whos playing, as long as its a great game.. Boks vs Oz this weekend! bring it on ;)

Hope you are well?

graemlins/beer.gif

[ 07 July 2005: Message edited by: ausiedeb ]</p>

MAYBETOMORROW
7th July 2005, 02:27 AM
Hi there Debs!
Any chance we can have a wee chat on MSN?
I can't be long as I'm doing wages..... :roll:

MAYBETOMORROW
7th July 2005, 04:32 AM
Deb, lovely to chat with you before!

Wages are now done, but still have a s.h.i.t.e.load of paperwork to catch up with - the big week for Dave.C continues!

Have a wonderful afternoon! graemlins/friends.gif

ausiedeb
8th July 2005, 12:04 AM
Hi everyone.. what another sad day in history yesterday :(

Dave.. so sorry I had to go yesterday..phone calls than I had to go out.. it was lovely chatting to you., and.... thank you ;)

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
8th July 2005, 12:15 AM
Hi Deb!
No worries about leaving me stranded yesterday :(

ausiedeb
8th July 2005, 04:46 AM
Hiya Dave..left you stranded again didn't I? :o had to pop into town today.. get a few bills paid etc.. pfft!

Hard to believe this time last week we were all excited waiting to see our guys on stage at Live8.. different story today isn't it? so hard to digest what has happened in London. Will be on msn this weekend if you wanna catch up Dave..

Boks vs Australia.. umm.. who would you put your money on? :D

MAYBETOMORROW
8th July 2005, 04:56 AM
[b]Hiya Dave..left you stranded again didn't I? :(

MAYBETOMORROW
8th July 2005, 05:01 AM
Will be on msn this weekend if you wanna catch up Dave..

Boks vs Australia.. umm.. who would you put your money on? :D <hr></blockquote>

Thanks Deb. Soccer tonight, dinner guests tomorrow night, but I will probably get some time during the weekend to log into MSN!

Boks vs Australia?! Probably Australia to win, but being a Kiwi, any team that beats Aussie is good enough for me!!

See the Aussies got beat in the cricket by England last night?!

ausiedeb
8th July 2005, 05:06 AM
Didn't see the cricket last night.. omg.. whats happening to the Australian cricket team?! we'll never live it down if they beat us in the Ashes series! :D

graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
8th July 2005, 05:17 AM
Yes, the mighty All Blacks are looking very good at the moment!

graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
10th July 2005, 11:14 PM
Good Monday morning all!
graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

ausiedeb
11th July 2005, 03:07 AM
G'day everyone! sunny here today :D See the Lions and Boks got a good trashing at the weekend! Didnt see the end of the cricket.. so have no idea who won! :D hope you gave them a three course meal! graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2005, 03:17 AM
Gidday Deb!
Sunny here today too, but yesterday was very strange - no clouds in the sky, sun was out, but the winds were extreme!!
The KASG was much appreciated too graemlins/friends.gif
Lots of sport on TV over the weekend, good to see the All Blacks have a clean sweep.
I watched the first innings of the cricket last night, but went to bed after that (nearly midnight in any case!). The Aussies won after 111 by Ricky Ponting.
No receptionist here today, so I'm going bonkers with the amount of phone calls I am having to answer - especially on a Monday!!!

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2005, 03:20 AM
Oh....I forgot to mention, I had dinner guests both Saturday and Sunday nights!!

I made roasts both times, and all concerned were very happy with the results!!

ausiedeb
11th July 2005, 03:30 AM
Good On Mr Ponting! must be the Tasmanian in him .. 6 fingers on the bat! graemlins/laff.gif

Roast dinners hey??? blimey.. a domesticated Dave! hope your gonna cook that for all the loonies when we come up and visit you one day?! graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Heard about all the gale-force winds.. we missed out on that thank goodness.

so you got your good telephone voice on today Dave? graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2005, 03:35 AM
[b]Roast dinners hey??? blimey.. a domesticated Dave! hope your gonna cook that for all the loonies when we come up and visit you one day?! :cool: graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2005, 03:37 AM
[b]so you got your good telephone voice on today Dave? :cool:

ausiedeb
11th July 2005, 03:42 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
[b]
I think garlic prawns on the barbie would be apt for a loonie visit, washed down with a few cold lagers......sound OK to you?! :D Loonies on the Loose at Dave's House! wayytogooo graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2005, 03:51 AM
[b]Your on! sounds absolutely perfect! :D Loonies on the Loose at Dave's House! wayytogooo :D graemlins/beer.gif

ausiedeb
11th July 2005, 04:17 AM
I'm going to head off into town for the arvo.. I'll catch up again soon :D

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2005, 04:34 AM
OK Deb!

Have a great afternoon!
I may sneak into the BB later tonight if you're around!

SummerSunShine
11th July 2005, 04:58 AM
Hey Davo! Hows Brissy?

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2005, 05:06 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SummerSunShine:
Hey Davo! Hows Brissy?<hr></blockquote>

Hi there SSS!
Brissy's OK but a bit busy at work with no receptionist!

SummerSunShine
11th July 2005, 06:21 AM
Any bosses?

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2005, 06:35 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SummerSunShine:
Any bosses?<hr></blockquote>

Bugger! One boss arrived just before 3!! :roll:

styleedi
11th July 2005, 06:49 AM
Hey ya everyone! hope your all well :)

what's this Dave, you throwing phones around??!

woohoo..the AB's did it again! :D

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2005, 06:54 AM
Hi there Di!! :D

graemlins/beer.gif

styleedi
11th July 2005, 06:59 AM
Hey ya Dave! woohoo! didn't they do well!

Yup very nippy here in Wellington! :D graemlins/bounceblack.gif

how's things with you Dave?

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2005, 07:05 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by styleedi:
how's things with you Dave?<hr></blockquote>

Not too bad. Been very busy in work and play!

graemlins/beer.gif

styleedi
11th July 2005, 07:20 AM
That's good to hear Dave! busy @ work & @ play :( some ignorant people here have attacked some of the mosques in Auckland, hmm I think all of them, smashing windows and spray painting RIP London..don't know what the world is coming to these days :D

styleedi
11th July 2005, 07:27 AM
Ok Dave, I gotta jet.. I will catch ya later in BB, woohoo gotta luv playing in there! :)

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2005, 07:44 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by styleedi:
That's good to hear Dave! busy @ work & @ play :D

<hr></blockquote>

That's great! I hope our Dawnie is well!

MAYBETOMORROW
11th July 2005, 07:45 AM
Ok Dave, I gotta jet.. I will catch ya later in BB, woohoo gotta luv playing in there! :D

have a groovy evening, I will see when I see you!
<hr></blockquote>

Nice to see you in here again Di!
Have a good one - don't drink too much without me!!

:D graemlins/beer.gif

styleedi
12th July 2005, 06:31 AM
Hey ya!

Just popped in to see who's around :D

Dave - Dawnie is in Aucks this week, visiting, she texted me before, all is good in the hood, hopefully she'll get a chance to meet up with Hine, while she up in the City of Sails..apparently not all the Lion's supporters have gone home, still quite a few up there.

Me? drink without you Dave?? pfff never! :D

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
12th July 2005, 07:33 AM
Hi there Di!
Unfortunately, I've been busy at work all afternoon! :D
Soccer practice tonight, so maybe a couple of cold ones after that!!

sandyub404
12th July 2005, 07:56 AM
HI,HOPE YOU ALL WELL.SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL HOLIDAYS,HAVE 12 NEW GREY HAIRS, 8 NEW WRINKLES.AND AM THINKING OF TAKING UP SMOKING AGAIN. 'HEEEELLLPPP' :confused: :confused: :confused:

ausiedeb
12th July 2005, 08:31 AM
G'day everyone! hope your all well? ;) Been a bit busy today ;) failing that.. we could all go up to sunnie Brissie.. Dave could throw a few garlic prawns on that barbie of his! graemlins/bigwink.gif and a few graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/laff.gif

sandyub404
12th July 2005, 12:21 PM
you are so right Deb,desperate for a holiday.yep Daves sounds good,would have to throw a few soy snags on the bbq as am a veggie,it's sooo cold here today,only got to 9 deg.all day,so some lovely Queensland sunshine would go down a treat.so make room Dave we all comming a visiting :eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif hey i'll supply the graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
12th July 2005, 01:41 PM
failing that.. we could all go up to sunnie Brissie.. Dave could throw a few garlic prawns on that barbie of his! graemlins/bigwink.gif and a few graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

Just a FEW garlic prawns and a FEW beers!!

NO WAY!!!!

LOTS of garlic prawns and LOTS of beers!!

MAYBETOMORROW
12th July 2005, 01:43 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mumof4ub40fansinaus:
yep Daves sounds good,would have to throw a few soy snags on the bbq as am a veggie<hr></blockquote>

Soy snags on the barbie!!!! :D

MAYBETOMORROW
12th July 2005, 01:48 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mumof4ub40fansinaus:
some lovely Queensland sunshine would go down a treat.so make room Dave we all comming a visiting :eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif hey i'll supply the graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif <hr></blockquote>

Name the day! You'd have to do a road trip first though!

Pick up the four Butlers first, then head inland to pick up Debs and Megs, then off to my place!!

graemlins/beer.gif

ausiedeb
12th July 2005, 01:50 PM
Theres a party up at Dave's! whooooaaaaaa!
lots of prawns, lots of graemlins/beer.gif lots of graemlins/friends.gif and a soy burger thrown on for Sandy!

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
12th July 2005, 01:54 PM
Soy snags and tofu burgers!

What's this world coming to?! :eek:

styleedi
13th July 2005, 01:17 AM
Soy snags & tofu burgers.. mmm yum..

I'll bring over some paua fritters then aye Dave??, puha & pork bones, ummm kinas.. mmmm :D

partee @ Dave's! yeaahhh :D

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 01:25 AM
I'll bring over some paua fritters then aye Dave??, puha & pork bones, ummm kinas.. mmmm :D
<hr></blockquote>

Good luck going through Customs!! :cool:

ausiedeb
13th July 2005, 01:45 AM
Good morning all! :D

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 03:02 AM
Ok now your talking kiwi.. have no idea what paua is.. and I've known kiws all me life.. dont think I've heard them mention it.. <hr></blockquote>

I think our 'paua' is like your 'abalone' :cool:

Haven't seen any for sale since I've lived in Oz though :confused:

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 03:09 AM
[b]Good morning all! :D

:roll:

There's 3 spare rooms and loads of tent space - over an acre and a half - but you'd have to share the yard with a few kangaroos!

So, it's sorted then!
BBQ, UB40 karaoke, massive quantities of booze, good company (and butler), Berocca amd Nurofen!!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/laff.gif

styleedi
13th July 2005, 04:10 AM
Now your talkin Dave! paua in garlic butter...mmm yummmm stop it! :D

don't worry Dave I have connections in customs.. sweet az bro! ;)

hey ya Deb.. I reckon.. it's gonna be on massive partee!

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 04:51 AM
Sounds good, doesn't it Di? :cool: graemlins/beer.gif

styleedi
13th July 2005, 05:42 AM
oh yeah, definitely soundz good!

alot of this.. :D

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 05:45 AM
Unfortunately, really busy today due to tomorrow's Board Meeting :D

graemlins/beer.gif

styleedi
13th July 2005, 06:18 AM
Sweet az Dave! I know what you mean.. you are not alone there! :D

I'm really working... honest! :D

It's the busy part of the week for you isn't Dave?

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 06:28 AM
It's the busy part of the week for you isn't Dave?<hr></blockquote>

To be honest, I do work hard when required, but most days I'm free to do as I please.

Since the end of financial year here (30th June), it's just been really busy! :D

styleedi
13th July 2005, 06:40 AM
I hear ya! it's been like that here.. busy az!

But somehow I manage to find time to play in BB interesting that isn't it?? :D

woohoo one more day til TGIF! yeeahh!

more time to consume a few :D

styleedi
13th July 2005, 06:54 AM
Ok Dave, well I'm outta here.. I will catch ya maybe tomorrow? :D

have a fabulous evening... see u here same time maybe.. same bat channel! :D

see u! graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 07:10 AM
Alrighty the Stylee!
I will definitely be chatting on the BB later tomorrow due to the Board Meeting in the morning.
Have a lovely night!

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

sandyub404
13th July 2005, 07:13 AM
[b]

Name the day! You'd have to do a road trip first though!

Pick up the four Butlers first, then head inland to pick up Debs and Megs, then off to my place!!

:D graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 07:47 AM
[b] No probs. Dave, have a people mover,so as long as i keep the kids home,we'll all fit,except Butler who we will tie to the roof rack, just for the hell of it.And a tofu burger will be fine by the way.

:D :D

Bloody tofu burger!! I suppose I'll allow it, just this once!!

butler
13th July 2005, 10:26 AM
I'm not going no where with you hippy's...

Although a roof rack ride could hit the spot :D

O.K I'm in

P.S I EAT ROAD KILL

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 10:30 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:

O.K I'm in

P.S I EAT ROAD KILL<hr></blockquote>

Great to see Mr Butler!
15 hours of travelling with you would be wonderful!
Of course, I won't have to, will I?! :D

ausiedeb
13th July 2005, 11:22 AM
Good evening all :) sorry got side-tracked again this arvo! had to go out and buy a new keyboard for computer! too much bb ;) as long as you cook us all breakie graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 11:29 AM
[b]camping out with the roos suits me down to the ground! :)

But you have to tell me this, how do I catch a tofu to put in your burger?! :D :p

sandyub404
13th July 2005, 01:10 PM

O.K I'm in

P.S I EAT ROAD KILL<hr></blockquote>OK Butler ,you can come, but you' must' remain on the roof at all times,and call me a hippy again and you will be the ROAD KILL!!!

:p :p

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 01:12 PM
OK Butler ,you can come, but you' must' remain on the roof at all times,and call me a hippy again and you will be the ROAD KILL!!!

:p :p <hr></blockquote>

Butler, don't anger the tree-hugging vege-lover people :eek:

sandyub404
13th July 2005, 01:54 PM

Butler, don't anger the tree-hugging vege-lover people :eek: <hr></blockquote>
I DON'T HUG TREES,I SPEAK TO THEM ON OCCASION,BUT NEVER HUG,HEY BUT I HAVE DRIVEN INTO A FEW SO ARE YOU ALL SURE YOU WANT ME TO DRIVE???
:eek:

ausiedeb
13th July 2005, 01:57 PM
:eek: Brissie will never be the same again! graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 02:05 PM
[b]HEY BUT I HAVE DRIVEN INTO A FEW SO ARE YOU ALL SURE YOU WANT ME TO DRIVE???

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 02:07 PM
[b] A tree hugging weekend omg.. hope this doesn't mean we have to take off our clothes and dance around the bonfire! :D :cool:

sandyub404
13th July 2005, 02:11 PM
[b] :D :D

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 02:15 PM
YEAH,WE COULD STRIP BUTLER OFF<hr></blockquote>

Stop it right there :eek:

Forken hell.....bad images.....bad images..... :eek:

ausiedeb
13th July 2005, 02:23 PM
[b]
Stop it right there ;) graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 02:31 PM
Maybe it's getting late, our minds are racing, etc... :D
RaceyB - a couple of kids, butler, and some grog
Butler - some clothes, and some herbs
Dave.C. - house, land, garlic prawns, UB40 music

What's left? :cool:

sandyub404
13th July 2005, 02:37 PM
ALL SOUNDS GOOD DAVE,BUT WOULD BUTLERS HERBS BE THE BASTING SORT OR THE SMOKING SORT :D :D

MAYBETOMORROW
13th July 2005, 02:45 PM
Sandy, I'm sure you can cook with butler's herbs - just ask Skirge for one of his recipes! graemlins/smokin.gif

Have a nice night Sandy, see you tomorrow arvo!

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

ausiedeb
14th July 2005, 04:46 AM
Good afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is well? Had the best laugh on chat post last night.. thanks guys! All we need to do now .. is organise a date to have this wild party!

[b]
Deb - 6 inches of whatever meat you can get your hands on :o graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
14th July 2005, 04:49 AM
Hi there Deb!

Sorry about the "6 inches" joke, but I thought it was about time you were reminded of your faux pas!

Board Meeting is over as you can see, but directors still floating around, so I'll be popping in and out of the BB this arvo!

I trust all is well in sunny NSW :cool:

ausiedeb
14th July 2005, 05:00 AM
G'day Dave! .. all here good in rainy Orange! :o so I'll definately be staying away for a while.. :D

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
14th July 2005, 05:54 AM
Well I'm glad you can fit in the whole 12 inches Deb! :D graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
14th July 2005, 05:56 AM
:o :o :o graemlins/laff.gif

I'm saying no more on that! graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
14th July 2005, 06:02 AM
[b] :o :o :o :eek: graemlins/bigwink.gif

butler
14th July 2005, 09:41 AM
Make like a clock and slap two hands and a face on this baby....

This foot long subway that is :D

I like the oregano bread the best graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

ausiedeb
14th July 2005, 12:58 PM
yea.. go on take the pee... I know a couple of guys who will have their nuts roasted on this barbie up in Brissie if their not carefull! :D graemlins/laff.gif

G'day Butler graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
14th July 2005, 11:53 PM
I like the oregano bread the best graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif <hr></blockquote>

....anything to do with herbs, eh butler?! graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
15th July 2005, 12:07 AM
[b]yea.. go on take the pee... I know a couple of guys who will have their nuts roasted on this barbie up in Brissie if their not carefull! :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

styleedi
15th July 2005, 04:14 AM
whose roastin nuts??! :D

ausiedeb
15th July 2005, 04:25 AM
G'day di! I am :)

styleedi
15th July 2005, 04:31 AM
G'day Deb! hell yeah! I am in! I wouldn't miss it for the world! :D can't miss that opp to see some roastin of nuts! :eek:

it should be one mad barbie that's for sure!

I'm well, thanks for asking yay! the weekend is just round the corner!

How u been Deb??

ausiedeb
15th July 2005, 04:34 AM
Yeah weekend here at last.. not that I do much anyway! :D

styleedi
15th July 2005, 04:37 AM
yup.. soundz good to me..mmm roastin nuts! :D

this weekend I have a 21st to go to..yay! more alcohol! feel so old too! :D

but weather-wise, cold, yukky definitely inside weather dis weekend!

ausiedeb
15th July 2005, 04:44 AM
Enjoy your 21st!! yeah party time! :)

styleedi
15th July 2005, 04:47 AM
Thanks Deb! will try! :D have a fabulous weekend, catch up with you later.

Nah haven't seen Dave..mmm yup I think the bosses are floating around! :roll:

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif cheers!

MAYBETOMORROW
15th July 2005, 05:27 AM
Dave.. not around..? bosses must be in? :roll:
<hr></blockquote>

Mmmmmmmm.......methinks you are correct!

MAYBETOMORROW
15th July 2005, 05:29 AM
I'll catch up again soon.. gotto head off now. take care and stay warm! :) <hr></blockquote>

Have a great weekend Deb!! graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif

styleedi
15th July 2005, 05:46 AM
Hey ya Dave!

what u doin? :D gotta luv bosses too..not! they're foreva sneaky! :D

been a busy week huh?

woohoo TGIF!!! goood for a few :D

SummerSunShine
15th July 2005, 05:50 AM
HEY Stylee! graemlins/beer.gif

styleedi
15th July 2005, 05:51 AM
Ok Dave,

I'm off now.. will catch ya bright-eyed & bushy-tailed next week.

Have a fabulous weekend!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif see u!

styleedi
15th July 2005, 05:52 AM
Hey..Madison??.. how's it goin? :)

I'm off, you have an awesome weekend!

See ya! :)

SummerSunShine
15th July 2005, 05:57 AM
Well,Davo.....it looks like your stuck with me. ;)

MAYBETOMORROW
15th July 2005, 07:21 AM
[b]Hey ya Dave!

what u doin? :)

MAYBETOMORROW
15th July 2005, 07:22 AM
Ok Dave,

I'm off now.. will catch ya bright-eyed & bushy-tailed next week.

Have a fabulous weekend!
<hr></blockquote>

Have fun Di! Din't get into too much mischief!!

:D graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
15th July 2005, 07:24 AM
Well,Davo.....it looks like your stuck with me. ;) <hr></blockquote>

Hi there Madison :cool:

rachelbutler
15th July 2005, 01:07 PM
Good to see that Brett is getting what he gives ;) graemlins/beer.gif lol

ausiedeb
15th July 2005, 04:21 PM
G'day rach.. its have-a-go-at-Butler-week! :D awwwwww! ;)

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
17th July 2005, 01:50 AM
Happy Sunday morning loonies!

May your hangovers be only small ones graemlins/beer.gif

butler
17th July 2005, 10:48 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RaceyB:
Good to see that Brett is getting what he gives ;) graemlins/beer.gif lol<hr></blockquote>

Thanks for the support, It takes a bad girl like you to love someone like me graemlins/bigwink.gif

ausiedeb
17th July 2005, 10:51 AM
G'day Butler.. it takes a very brave girl to love someone like you.. don't you mean? :D ;) howzit going in rainy Melbourne?
hope your all well?

graemlins/beer.gif

butler
17th July 2005, 10:59 AM
Yeah freaky day to day lots of weird colours in the sky rain real heavy for about 20mins I mean real big rain drops then pure sun shine for about 20mins then repeat the cycle, was cool the colours in the sky all day to day then a massive purple sunset in the West, I been confined to hous duty's all day you know fixin' the s.h.i.t I've broken over the past year, how about you?

ausiedeb
17th July 2005, 11:41 AM
Aww Butler.. things always look so much brighter when your :D

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
17th July 2005, 11:55 AM
Yeah freaky day to day lots of weird colours in the sky <hr></blockquote>

What the hell you been smokin' butler?! graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

butler
17th July 2005, 12:04 PM
Listen to Baggariddim sensi, sensi...

sandyub404
17th July 2005, 03:31 PM
HI ALL,HOPE YOU HAVE ALL ENJOYED YOUR WEEKEND SO FAR. I'VE WORKED 4 NIGHT SHIFTS IN A ROW SO WAS BUGGERED AND NOT BEEN ON THE BB FOR FEW DAYS,BUT AM CURIOUS DEB,WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MARK KNOPFLER?? :) :)

butler
17th July 2005, 03:33 PM
He plays guitar, and he has a funny looking nose

butler
17th July 2005, 03:36 PM
Your not Knopflers ex are you Deb????

Coz if you are... this- graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

butler
17th July 2005, 03:38 PM
Money for nothing and your hippy's for free

sandyub404
17th July 2005, 03:49 PM
YOU STILL HERE BUTLER,MUST BE A NICE CHANGE FOR YOU JOINING THE CIRCUS,BE UNDER THE BIGTOP INSTEAD OF IN THE DOG HOUSE AS USUAL. :p

sandyub404
17th July 2005, 03:52 PM
OH AND I AM AN EXPENSIVE HIPPY THANKS graemlins/smokin.gif

butler
17th July 2005, 03:52 PM
Just chillin' with the rest of the clowns :D

sandyub404
17th July 2005, 03:56 PM
YOU FEELIN AT HOME :D

butler
17th July 2005, 03:57 PM
yep graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

sandyub404
17th July 2005, 03:59 PM
GEEZ THERES A SURPRISE graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

butler
17th July 2005, 04:02 PM
At home rite here with all you people :D

Duck rite cross, I got's me new sparring partner :D

ausiedeb
17th July 2005, 04:04 PM
Good evening/morning all!

Hiya Sandy.. umm yes MK used to ***********

and NO Butler I am not his Ex.. come on give me some credit! pfft! he's far too old for me :eek:

graemlins/friends.gif

[ 17 July 2005: Message edited by: ausiedeb ]</p>

butler
17th July 2005, 04:06 PM
Aye yur mates picking on me, giving me a complex and s.h.i.t...

sandyub404
17th July 2005, 04:09 PM
THANKS FOR THAT BIT OF INFO DEB.YES UP LATE AS TAKES ME A FEW DAYS TO GET BACK INTO SLEEP ROUTINE,PLUS HAVING FUN WITH 'BUTLER THE JOKIN SMOKIN CLOWN' :D :D

butler
17th July 2005, 04:10 PM
I'm going to bed now to have a wee cry, and to contemplate where it all went wrong, so don't be upset if you don't see me for a few days, Mumof fourub40fans I love you :D

sandyub404
17th July 2005, 04:14 PM
A COMPLEX....HAHAHAHAHA,NOW WHO IS GOING TO BELIEVE THAT ?YOU KNOW YOU ARE QUALITY :D

sandyub404
17th July 2005, 04:16 PM
NITE NITE BUTLER :)

ausiedeb
17th July 2005, 04:47 PM
Nighty Night all.. I'm off to bed too now.. good to catch up with you all ;)

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
18th July 2005, 12:19 AM
I'm going to bed now to have a wee cry<hr></blockquote>

Why?! Have you run out of VB?! graemlins/beer.gif

ausiedeb
18th July 2005, 06:56 AM
G'day Dave.. bosses must be out today? :)

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
18th July 2005, 07:00 AM
[b]G'day Dave.. bosses must be out today? :)

:cool:

styleedi
18th July 2005, 07:08 AM
hey ya Dave!
g8 to hear that you won your soccer game - friday! yay! :)

and you even scored a free ticket to a game even.. lucky bugga! :D

weekend was g8! felt 2 old at my cuz 21st.. but hey what ya gotta do! :D but I kept up with the best of them! :roll:

graemlins/beer.gif cheers to that! graemlins/beer.gif

styleedi
18th July 2005, 07:10 AM
hey ya Deb! how u doin?

another week of it aye?? yeah I can talk.. gonna be a full on week.. so makin the most of it.. playin in BB..yay! :D

weather not so hot here.. but hey delayed winter! grrrr

MAYBETOMORROW
18th July 2005, 07:13 AM
hey ya Dave!
weekend was g8! felt 2 old at my cuz 21st.. but hey what ya gotta do! :D but I kept up with the best of them! :roll:
<hr></blockquote>

Gidday Stylee! Great to see you survived the 21st party!!

styleedi
18th July 2005, 07:16 AM
heyyy Dave!

I reckon and I did! yay!

Just gettin too old to keep up with the youngins! :D

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

ausiedeb
18th July 2005, 07:17 AM

My weekend was quite good, we won soccer on Friday night against the top team, although I was the recipient of a few bad tackles which has left me in a lot of pain just trying to walk!
<hr></blockquote>

that.. my friend is called.. "old age" :D but sorry to hear you had a rough time at soccer.. you'll have to wear your spikes next time and put a bit of boot-in yaself! :D

Getting tickets to see the Broncos wasnt bad either! ;) would love to watch a game of union some time.. last one I went to was Cardiff arms park back in 1989! ;)

ausiedeb
18th July 2005, 07:22 AM
Hiya Di! Glad to hear your 21st went well.. dont think I could keep up with all those youngsters either... but hey.. I'd try! :D

Winters well and truly set in! roll on summer :cool: Only good thing about winter is the food! cooking a roast lamb at the moment... hmmm smells good! graemlins/bigwink.gif

styleedi
18th July 2005, 07:26 AM
hey ya Deb!

yeah but it's good to try and keep up with them..not!, we're not needing those walking sticks just yet.. ok speak for myself! :D

And stop it with the roast..yummmmm!! feeling hungry now.. damm! :D

MAYBETOMORROW
18th July 2005, 07:31 AM
that.. my friend is called.. "old age" :D but sorry to hear you had a rough time at soccer.. you'll have to wear your spikes next time and put a bit of boot-in yaself! :D
<hr></blockquote>

Hey, enough of the old age thing!!

Mind you, I'm hobbling around a bit today! :roll:

styleedi
18th July 2005, 07:38 AM
yeah tru tru..enough already with that! totally agree with ya there Dave! :)

as the saying goes, your as old as you feel..pfft! :)

Have a wonderful evening.. keep warm, no wait that's for me.. :D

see u! graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
18th July 2005, 07:42 AM
well hate to leave you guys.. but I'm outtie, gotta go catch the bus before it leaves without me in a few minutes..
.. stay cool till after skool! :D
<hr></blockquote>

OK Olly Olsen!! :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/friends.gif

ausiedeb
18th July 2005, 07:52 AM

OK Olly Olsen!!<hr></blockquote>

ok.. got me again... WHO??? :roll: think I'm gonna have to get me a book on "Kiwi translations" graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
18th July 2005, 07:57 AM
[b]ok.. got me again... WHO??? :D

....and that concludes todays lesson in Kiwiana! graemlins/bounceblack.gif

ausiedeb
18th July 2005, 08:02 AM
thanks Dave.. crikey even more surprised you can remember back to your school days! :)

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
18th July 2005, 12:19 PM
thanks Dave.. crikey even more surprised you can remember back to your school days! :D
<hr></blockquote>

:eek: :eek: :eek:

rachelbutler
19th July 2005, 12:42 PM
Hi everyone, I remember the days In the old school yard indeedy doody lol it just seems like yesterday :roll:

Well I just got home from work only to find hubby has been, being a jerk on the B.B once again graemlins/laff.gif what can I say at least I know what to expect, have you seen Pulp Fiction Dave? you can tease Butler about the Bonnie situation, I make that look like a fairy tale lol

ausiedeb
19th July 2005, 12:48 PM
Gidday Rach! How are you???? jeez that Butler of yours needs sorting out mate.. hide his vinyls :eek: Oh joy... that'll be fun! graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
20th July 2005, 12:17 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RaceyB:
[b]Well I just got home from work only to find hubby has been, being a jerk on the B.B once again :D :D

I suppose he would prefer that than being inside getting an ear-bashing from the Pulp Fiction lady! :eek:

graemlins/laff.gif

SummerSunShine
20th July 2005, 03:10 AM
Any Loonies lurking?? graemlins/bounceblue.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
20th July 2005, 03:13 AM
[b]Any Loonies lurking?? :D

ausiedeb
20th July 2005, 03:20 AM
G'day.. I'm lurking too! :D

how's everyone today?

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
20th July 2005, 03:22 AM
Hi there Deb!

Well I'm the boss for the next two days, so a little bit of lurking is guaranteed!!

I trust all is well with you :)

ausiedeb
20th July 2005, 03:28 AM
Hiya Dave... well what can I say? :D Mr Boss-man! more time on the BB is guarenteed :D

All here good... nice and sunny.. looking forward to watching the Boks Vs Wallabys at the weekend... my mate in South Africa will be in the VIP box watching quite comfortably with loads of :roll: Why am I still in Oz.. when I could have all these lovely perks too? graemlins/laff.gif pfft!

Hope you are well?

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
20th July 2005, 03:31 AM
Deb, I think the Springboks will need some help from above if they are to take the Wallabies down I'm afraid to say :roll:

ausiedeb
20th July 2005, 03:41 AM
I totally agree.. the Boks last game was appalling and to tell you the truth.. I'd like to see the Aussies win :D but my heart is still in South Africa.. as yours is with New Zealand graemlins/bigwink.gif not that I blame you.. the All Blacks are the best... omg sounding very much like a gemini today!!! graemlins/laff.gif as long as its a good game.. I dont mind who wins..

Still watching Big Brother? who's gonna win???

MAYBETOMORROW
20th July 2005, 03:50 AM
Still watching Big Brother? who's gonna win???<hr></blockquote>

I always thought either Kate or Tim would win, and it might end up that way!

The "Logan" eviction tonight will throw things up in the air though!

And I'm not going to get to see it because I have that bloody catch-up soccer game kicking off at 7:30pm!! :roll:

ausiedeb
20th July 2005, 04:54 AM
awww Dave.. more bruises! :D ) and some b-sides... think I will make you a copy and send to you.. really great Ub's tracks if your interested.. (115 songs on one cd woooowwwwww!) graemlins/bigwink.gif let me know...

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
20th July 2005, 05:08 AM
[b]Yep I reckon David Logan will go tonight.. and Vesna to win I think.. dont know... anything could happen in that game :cool:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th July 2005, 05:09 AM
[b]I'm listening to a cd of 12" (no comment ok? :D ) and some b-sides... think I will make you a copy and send to you.. really great Ub's tracks if your interested.. (115 songs on one cd woooowwwwww!) :D

graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
20th July 2005, 05:22 AM
Very funny graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif I'll make a copy and send as soon as its done.. no probs.

It's beautiful weather here today.. should really be outside! Havent had a warm day in ages.. Light up the barbie Dave and we'll throw a few prawns on and have a few graemlins/beer.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
20th July 2005, 05:33 AM
Thanks for that Debs! :)

It's just started to rain here and the temp has dropped considerably!

I wonder if they will postpone soccer again? :roll:

MAYBETOMORROW
21st July 2005, 04:08 AM
PayDay is completed and the natives appear happy!

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

styleedi
21st July 2005, 05:27 AM
hey, hey, hey.. it's me! :)

I can't believe I remember Olly.. definitely showin me age! :D

MAYBETOMORROW
21st July 2005, 05:29 AM
Hello Di! :cool:

Auckland weather today......changed seasons about 10 times so far! :roll:

styleedi
21st July 2005, 05:43 AM
Hi Dave!

Yes the weather is like that.. has it's own agenda! :D

It's pretty much like that today, it's cold az, and the sun is trying to get out behind dark clouds..not! and it's rainin on and off..mmm :D

styleedi
21st July 2005, 05:47 AM
Ok..well umm I hate to luv & leave ya Dave.. but I'm outtie again..don't you just hate that.. time management.. I suck @ that! :roll:

I will see you when I see you next!

See u!

MAYBETOMORROW
21st July 2005, 05:52 AM
Ok..well umm I hate to luv & leave ya Dave.. but I'm outtie again..don't you just hate that.. <hr></blockquote>

No worries Stylee......I'm used to it by now :roll:

Have a great night! graemlins/beer.gif

ausiedeb
21st July 2005, 10:55 AM
Good evening all! been really busy today.. decided to have a bit of a spring clean! what an energetic person I am! :)

Hope everyone is well?

graemlins/beer.gif

butler
21st July 2005, 01:07 PM

have you seen Pulp Fiction Dave? you can tease Butler about the Bonnie situation, I make that look like a fairy tale lol<hr></blockquote>

That is possibly the worst movie ever made

mmmm The Bonnie Situation, Lovely wife comes home from work to find a bunch of gangsters in her loungeroom doing gangsta s.h.i.t, not in this house graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

butler
21st July 2005, 01:08 PM
Hi everyone from the JERK :D

ausiedeb
21st July 2005, 01:15 PM
G'day JERK :D Hope the Butler family are well?

graemlins/beer.gif

sandyub404
21st July 2005, 01:41 PM
HI DEBS HOW YA GOING? G'DAY JERK GOTTEN OVER YOUR COMPLEX YET?HAVE YOU BOTH HAD A GOOD DAY?YOU SOUND LIKE YA HAD A BUSY ONE DEB,IT'S STILL WINTER MATE,WHAT'S WITH THE SPRING CLEANING STUFF?? :D

butler
21st July 2005, 01:47 PM
Hello Mumof4ub40fansinaus, thats a mouth full is'nt it :D

sandyub404
21st July 2005, 02:05 PM
i know it is,so wish i could change it,have no idea what i was thinking at the time,just call me mums or' Sandy'. :D

butler
21st July 2005, 02:09 PM
I was being a smart arss how come your being so nice, kinda takes the fun out of sarcasim graemlins/laff.gif

Hope you have a good night SandyMom,

sandyub404
21st July 2005, 02:33 PM
i can do NICE,it's just that some people it's totaly wasted on :p :p

ausiedeb
21st July 2005, 04:06 PM
G'day Sandy and ummm Jerk? :D Got side-tracked with the news! blimey thought it was happening all over again! dont wanna see anymore damage to London!

Sandy.. dont know what came over me.. it was a nice day... felt like spring... so I 'sprung' into action! Ub40 playing loud... got a lot done! feel great ;)

another late night for the southern loonies
:eek:

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
21st July 2005, 11:26 PM
Dave.. did you win your soccer game? :)
<hr></blockquote>

Just as I was heading out the door to go to soccer, I received a call to say the other team weren't turning up 'cos they didn't have enough players so they forfeited!

At least it gave my body the chance to recover before tonight's game!

:cool:

MAYBETOMORROW
21st July 2005, 11:27 PM
[b]Hi everyone from the JERK :)

styleedi
22nd July 2005, 05:08 AM
hey, hey, hey.. whose JERK??! :D

how is everyone? hope all is well

yeeahhh..TGIF graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
22nd July 2005, 06:05 AM
Hi there Stylee!

It must be past 5pm for you now.....I hope you have a beer in your hand!!

SummerSunShine
22nd July 2005, 07:05 AM
Why is Butler a JERK? :D

MAYBETOMORROW
22nd July 2005, 07:17 AM
[b]I was being a smart arss how come your being so nice, kinda takes the fun out of sarcasim :D :D :D

SummerSunShine
22nd July 2005, 07:28 AM
Silly Butler! graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
22nd July 2005, 07:31 AM
I'm lucky enough to have the radio in the background at work now, but you hardly ever hear any UB40!

Until today......3 songs!
I Got You Babe, Can't Help Falling In Love and Red Red Wine has just played!
I think my receptionist now knows who my favourite band is!

SummerSunShine
22nd July 2005, 07:39 AM
What took her so long? :D

MAYBETOMORROW
22nd July 2005, 07:42 AM
What took her so long? :D <hr></blockquote>

I can't let it be known that at times I spend up to half my working day on the BB!!

SummerSunShine
22nd July 2005, 07:44 AM
Well she must have found out somehow.... :D

MAYBETOMORROW
22nd July 2005, 07:46 AM
[b]Well she must have found out somehow.... :)

SummerSunShine
22nd July 2005, 07:55 AM
I see.....so hows Brissy? graemlins/beer.gif

butler
22nd July 2005, 11:11 AM

Welcome to the Board JERK :) <hr></blockquote>

And now it seems I been labled a DORK!

Some will break bread with you and then they turn there backs on you, so, if the cap fit's let them wear it.

sandyub404
22nd July 2005, 01:36 PM

Some will break bread with you and then they turn there backs on you, so, if the cap fit's let them wear it.<hr></blockquote>
or in your case the clown shoes
;) sarcastic enough for you or do ya want more.

butler
22nd July 2005, 02:40 PM
Bring it on sista, shhh don't tell knowone I got a complex graemlins/kiss.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd July 2005, 12:13 PM
<hr></blockquote>

Who would be so bold to call you a DORK? :roll: