PDA

View Full Version : Chat Post........

Pages : 1 [2] 3

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd July 2005, 01:16 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SummerSunShine:
[b]I see.....so hows Brissy? :D

butler
24th July 2005, 10:58 AM
Ask ya mate Deb who called me a DORK!

O'l Hormones pon the Nth shore aye Deb, oh well at least "YOUR" not agro, you can call me DORK! any time.....Alloha :D

[ 24 July 2005: Message edited by: butler ]</p>

butler
24th July 2005, 11:01 AM
Thumbs up to the people who can have a laff graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Life is to serious

ausiedeb
24th July 2005, 01:21 PM
G'day Butler! :D

Hope all is well in Mexico... graemlins/smokin.gif

butler
24th July 2005, 01:33 PM
I was'nt talking about you Deb's ya dum bum, ya short temperd mate in da 51`st state...

ausiedeb
24th July 2005, 01:45 PM
arrr shut uppa ya face! :D ya big mexican dork :D

Havent seen Rach for ages.. tell her I say HI! ;)

graemlins/friends.gif

butler
24th July 2005, 01:54 PM
I'll tell Rachel that you sent her the big finger icon :D

Look babe look what Deb's sent you

ausiedeb
24th July 2005, 02:13 PM
:D

butler
24th July 2005, 02:43 PM
Dam it out witted by females once again shoot!

butler
24th July 2005, 02:52 PM
There's an opening for Dave.C. graemlins/laff.gif

butler
24th July 2005, 03:15 PM
Hi mumsand just finished the late shift den, are you in emergency treating all the wackos?

be carefull theres a full moon about graemlins/bigwink.gif

butler
24th July 2005, 03:17 PM
Come on hurry up, sheesh how long does it take you to read all this crap?"

ausiedeb
24th July 2005, 03:22 PM
jeez talk about impatient! Sandy will get here ;) you just like to be stirred up... theres a name for people like you isnt there? graemlins/laff.gif Awwww Butler.. we do love you..really! graemlins/laff.gif

butler
24th July 2005, 03:23 PM
Yeah the name is bored s.h.i.tless :D

butler
24th July 2005, 03:30 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
[b]arrr shut uppa ya face! :D ya big mexican dork :D

Havent seen Rach for ages.. tell her I say HI! :D

butler
24th July 2005, 03:32 PM
graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif AAAIIIEEE Asta la vista baby

ausiedeb
24th July 2005, 03:34 PM
Butler... :D

okies guys I'm off to my bed.. long day tomorrow.. night night.. dont let the bed bugs bite etc etc..

be good Butler! :D if you can graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/friends.gif

sandyub404
24th July 2005, 03:34 PM
HEY HOW DID YOU KNOW I WORK WITH WACKO'S??IS THAT WHY WE GET ALONG THE BUTLER??
HI DEBS HOW YA GOING ?HAD A GOOD WEEKEND? :D

butler
24th July 2005, 03:36 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
Butler... :D

okies guys I'm off to my bed.. long day tomorrow.. night night.. dont let the bed bugs bite etc etc..

be good Butler! :D if you can graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/friends.gif <hr></blockquote>

Yeah but ya can't say I haven't been alot of laff's graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif ha, ha, ha...

ausiedeb
24th July 2005, 03:39 PM
waytogo Sandy! :D give that Butler "what for!" I love it!

All here good... relaxing weekend.. same old same old! ;) hope you and yours are well?

Now I've popped into say Hi to Sandy.. I'm definately going to bed now.. so I'll bid you farewell till next time.... ;) I'm gone...

graemlins/friends.gif

butler
24th July 2005, 03:39 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mumof4ub40fansinaus:
HEY HOW DID YOU KNOW I WORK WITH WACKO'S??IS THAT WHY WE GET ALONG THE BUTLER??
HI DEBS HOW YA GOING ?HAD A GOOD WEEKEND? :D <hr></blockquote>

To bwe sure to bwe sure, I got a lipppst, lissspst, list thats turning into a sta, stam, ster, ster stutter

sandyub404
24th July 2005, 03:45 PM
HEY I SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT[WACKO] WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL OF ME IN MY LINE OF WORK THAT A BIG NO NO.BUT IT OK WHEN APPLIED TO YOU BUTLER ,JUST THINK OF IT AS ANOTHER ENDEARMENT TO GO ALONG WITH JERK,DORK ANY I'VE LEFT OUT??? graemlins/bigwink.gif

butler
24th July 2005, 03:51 PM
Rachel will give ya a list I'm sure graemlins/laff.gif

Oh well betta go, those lil green men are in the front garden again, and the voices in my head are telling me where the nieghbour hides his gun, and that dam Pink Elephant keep's p.i.s.s.in' in the pot plant......WOW did you see the size of thaT chicken?

sandyub404
24th July 2005, 03:51 PM
TIS IT THE IRISH YOU BE TAKING THE P.I.S.S. OUT OF NOW??? FED UP WITH THE MEXICANS??MAY A LEPRECHAUN SPIT IN YA EYE graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

butler
24th July 2005, 03:53 PM
And a thouisand camels s.h.i.t on your lunch

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

sandyub404
24th July 2005, 03:57 PM
NITE NITE BUTLER YA MAD OL TING YOU. ;)

sandyub404
24th July 2005, 04:09 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
[b]And a thouisand camels s.h.i.t on your lunch

:p

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 01:24 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
Thumbs up to the people who can have a laff graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
<hr></blockquote>

Thumbs up here! graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 01:41 AM
[b]There's an opening for Dave.C. :D

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 01:44 AM
Good Monday morning to everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend :cool:

ausiedeb
25th July 2005, 01:50 AM
Good morning everyone!

Gudday Dave, how are we today? sorry to hear your bad news.. not good at all. If you wanna chat you know where I am :D

Whats with the 'monkey posts' overnight?? :D

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 02:01 AM
Gudday Dave, how are we today? sorry to hear your bad news.. not good at all. <hr></blockquote>

Thanks Deb. It's been a huge shock for us all.
I've added a news article to the RIP post if you want to take a look.

I've had many calls, e-mails & text messages over the last couple of days - what a shame to see such a wonderful person's life ended way too short :(

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 02:04 AM
Whats with the 'monkey posts' overnight?? :roll: have no idea whats going on there!
<hr></blockquote>

I know! I had to sort through the banana posts to get to the other stuff! graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 02:05 AM
[b]Bosses in today? are they still fighting? :roll:

ausiedeb
25th July 2005, 02:21 AM
Saw your latest post with news link... very sad... life is far too short!

So you got a busy week by the sounds of it? Once this week is over .. it's back to the BB for more quality time :D

Will burn off that cd for you and send on Friday.. was going to do it over the weekend.. but I had a problem with my burner for some strange reason :D

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 02:31 AM
So you got a busy week by the sounds of it? Once this week is over .. it's back to the BB for more quality time :D
<hr></blockquote>

Unfortunately, BB time will be limited!

Friday night is soccer, Saturday night is my mate's buck's night, Sunday is recovering!!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 02:52 AM
What a win for the Boks over the weekend! crikey.. was on the edge of my seat!.. roll on the Tri-nations ... Go the All Blacks! :D
<hr></blockquote>

I was so happy when I heard the Boks had won!
I didn't even watch the game because I thought they had no chance!

ausiedeb
25th July 2005, 03:01 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:

I was so happy when I heard the Boks had won!
I didn't even watch the game because I thought they had no chance! <hr></blockquote>

Oh ye of little faith! .. was funny coz I had all my South African friends texting me at the time.. most of them were at the Ellis Park watching in VIP boxes (pfft lucky buggas!) I thought Australia would win too... they surprised even me! :D

Got a busy weekend too?! social butterfly you are ;) I'm going out to dinner on Friday... late birthday treat (better late than never!).. so off to have a chinese nosh up ;) no dishes to wash! yay!! graemlins/bigwink.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 03:15 AM
Got a busy weekend too?! social butterfly you are ;) <hr></blockquote>

The next 4 are busy!

30/07/05 Buck's night (including Bronco's game!)
06/08/05 60th Birthday Party
13/08/05 Mate's Wedding!

sandyub404
25th July 2005, 04:08 AM
Hi Deb, hi Dave, how you both this morn?Tis bloody freezing here today,kids were back to school this morning with heaps of enthusiasm as you can imagine. Dave was so sorry to hear about your mate,what a terrible loss,only thing to say is that at least it would have been quick and he died doing what he enjoyed .Not that that makes it any easier for loved ones left behind. My thoughts are with you. graemlins/friends.gif

ausiedeb
25th July 2005, 04:26 AM
G'day Sandy! how are you? cold here too! brrrrr :)

Dave... its not your 60th birthday party is it? :D

graemlins/friends.gif

sandyub404
25th July 2005, 04:41 AM
I have a friend who's daughter does her schooling from home as she suffers from severe panic attacks,she is doing so much better with all her school work now,made a big difference to her. Well i better get some house work done,have been a slack woman this morn.Have a great day all. :) :)

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 05:40 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mumof4ub40fansinaus:
Dave was so sorry to hear about your mate,what a terrible loss,only thing to say is that at least it would have been quick and he died doing what he enjoyed<hr></blockquote>

Hi there Sandy.
Thanks for your kind words about Owen.
He will be missed by all, and I'm sure he will get a huge send-off by all his family and friends.

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 05:44 AM
Dave... its not your 60th birthday party is it? :D
<hr></blockquote>

Just 'cos I feel that old after my soccer games doesn't mean it's my 60th party!!

ausiedeb
25th July 2005, 07:29 AM
Isn't it the 'veterans' league Dave? :( take care and speak soon.. enjoy your evening! ;)

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 07:34 AM
It's about time you did some work Deb....we can't all sit around and play on the BB all day can we?! :D :p

Might catch u later tonight if my eyes stay open!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif

butler
25th July 2005, 08:40 AM
I wasd looking for some monkeys

butler
25th July 2005, 08:41 AM

butler
25th July 2005, 08:43 AM
Do you think you could handle a holiday down here Deb's? in refrence to a question you asked yesterday, I think it would probably end in tears graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Dork around Dork around Dork up Dork up and get down

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 08:46 AM
[b]Do you think you could handle a holiday down here Deb's? in refrence to a question you asked yesterday, I think it would probably end in tears :D

butler
25th July 2005, 08:52 AM

ausiedeb
25th July 2005, 09:22 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
...we can't all sit around and play on the BB all day can we?! <hr></blockquote>

Why not?? we do anyway don't we? graemlins/laff.gif It is our job to be here everyday.. gotto keep it going whilst the northern loonies are sleeping! graemlins/bigwink.gif

ausiedeb
25th July 2005, 09:26 AM
[b]Do you think you could handle a holiday down here Deb's? I think it would probably end in tears :D question is... can you handle me? :D One big party I reckon! graemlins/bigwink.gif

butler
25th July 2005, 11:48 AM
I it would be cool to meet up for a couple of laffs and a few cold ones, most cool indeed maybe one day, being that this country is so big and we down here are so spread out it would take muchus, muchus denerio to do so Rachel and I are planning a road trip for next year we gonna spend three weeks going up the Stewart hwy then across the gulf and back down the east coast so maybe we can all meet up then :D

ausiedeb
25th July 2005, 12:06 PM
Sounds like a great idea Butler!.. plenty of room at my house :D

graemlins/beer.gif

butler
25th July 2005, 12:08 PM
I promise I'll be good :D

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 01:00 PM
:D <hr></blockquote>

To that butler, I'll say cheers,
And have pleasure drinking all your beers!

:D graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 01:06 PM
[b]Why not?? we do anyway don't we? :D

ausiedeb
25th July 2005, 01:06 PM
Good evening Dave! jeez I hope that Butlers got a big fridge to keep our beers cold! :D

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 01:12 PM
Dave... you have to join us at butlers.. then we can move onto mine.. on the way upto yours! :D One big party I reckon! graemlins/bigwink.gif <hr></blockquote>

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!! graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 01:14 PM
I promise I'll be good :D <hr></blockquote>

Don't make promises ya can't keep :D graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 01:16 PM
[b]Good evening Dave! jeez I hope that Butlers got a big fridge to keep our beers cold! :D

:D graemlins/beer.gif

butler
25th July 2005, 01:26 PM
Friends Romans Countrymen lend me your beers

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 01:32 PM
Friends Romans Countrymen lend me your beers<hr></blockquote>

You didn't tell me you were part Scottish!!! :D

butler
25th July 2005, 02:39 PM
Dave.C. I'm part Scottish graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
25th July 2005, 03:07 PM
[b]Dave.C. I'm part Scottish :D graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
26th July 2005, 02:49 AM
Good morning - I trust all is well at the BB!

:)

sandyub404
26th July 2005, 03:48 PM
gee very quiet on here tonight,killing an hr before having to go to work and have no one to play with :( :( oh well nite nite all ;)

MAYBETOMORROW
26th July 2005, 03:51 PM
[b]gee very quiet on here tonight,killing an hr before having to go to work and have no one to play with :( :( oh well nite nite all :D

MAYBETOMORROW
26th July 2005, 11:59 PM
Happy hump day everyone! :)

ausiedeb
27th July 2005, 01:29 AM
Good Morning! How are we all today?

Had a really busy day yesterday, so only mananaged to pop onto the BB for a quick look yesterday.

Dave, the package ready to go.. but will only be in town again Friday, so I'll post it then.. you'll enjoy it!

Hows things in Brissie today?

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
27th July 2005, 01:32 AM
Dave, the package ready to go.. but will only be in town again Friday, so I'll post it then.. you'll enjoy it!

Hows things in Brissie today?
<hr></blockquote>

Thanks for that Deb!

Fine day in Brisbane today :cool:

ausiedeb
27th July 2005, 03:35 AM
Good to hear all well in Brissie! let me know if there are any other tracks you are looking for and I will see if I have them.. then I can send together with other cd ;)

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
27th July 2005, 07:13 AM
Good afternoon Deb!

Chaos at work today as one of our truck drivers collapsed at a customer's yard and had to be rushed to hospital by ambulance!

He is OK now, but there were a few dramas as the hospital "lost" him for a while there!

Two bosses in all day hasn't helped my BB reading and posting either :roll:

Can't wait to go home........

ausiedeb
27th July 2005, 09:01 AM
G'day Dave! blimey.. poor guy! hope he's ok now.

Just been into town to post off your parcel.. so you should get it on Friday :)

graemlins/beer.gif

butler
27th July 2005, 03:45 PM
Hello, I hope everybody has a splendid day today and you all have lots of cake and chocy's :) I want to wish you all the best on this day and I hope all your dreams come true coz you guy's are the best (not real) friends a (not real) person could have, if cyber space was an actual place I would like to live there coz it's full of people like you, I have been playing some records last night and I am in a very good mood I played Dennis Brown, Berres Hammond and The Upsetters Super Ape :D it's very relaxing but my heart sigh's for I know tomorrow I have to go to work with a pack of absolute fecking morons who quit frankly are just oxygen thiefs, as the alarm go's off at 5:30 in the am think of me my cyber friends but do not shed a tear for me for I shall prevail in the face of adversity, for I know that, The path of the rightous man is besett on all sides by the inequety's of the vain, and the terrinony of eveil men, so dear, dear friends, I shall traverse boldly into the abyss as I battle another day away to capture my daily bread, and provide for my life blood my family, alas poor butler we knew him well shall he return from battle unscaved it is in the hands of the mighty father, think of me my friends as the morning light hits the due apon the leaf, think of me dear friends as the sun strikes the dawn sky with it's red hand, but do not sigh, I have came and I have loved :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

butler
27th July 2005, 03:47 PM
Who is that guy what a "DORK"!! :D

Helena
27th July 2005, 03:49 PM
Hello :)

ausiedeb
27th July 2005, 04:38 PM
Awwww Butler..... go forth and conquer.. :D
at least we'll all get some peace and quiet for a while.. Rach.. crack open those beers! graemlins/bigwink.gif LOL

MAYBETOMORROW
28th July 2005, 01:39 AM
Just been into town to post off your parcel.. so you should get it on Friday ;)
<hr></blockquote>

Thank you so much Deb! graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
28th July 2005, 01:42 AM
Hello, I hope everybody has a splendid day today and you all have lots of cake and chocy's :) I want to wish you all the best on this day and I hope all your dreams come true coz you guy's are the best <hr></blockquote>

Butler's been smokin' too much weed again!! graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

ausiedeb
28th July 2005, 02:00 AM
Good morning Dave... yep Butler definately on something last night :)

graemlins/friends.gif

butler
28th July 2005, 08:54 AM
Yes you'all heavy DUB session last night woa did I really write that? I did'nt realize how deep(messed up) I was :D

ausiedeb
28th July 2005, 08:56 AM
G'day Butler!.. yes you did write that.. we have proof! :D Hope you are well today? ;)

graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
28th July 2005, 09:09 AM
Hiya Deb & Grace Under Fire!

Going home now, might catch you two later this evening graemlins/beer.gif

ausiedeb
28th July 2005, 09:23 AM
Hiya Dave... if not tonight.. then tomorrow :)

graemlins/friends.gif

butler
28th July 2005, 09:25 AM
O.K den Dave.C. catch you on the flip side brother....

BIG love Table lands Deb, I drive a rolls royce coz it's good for my voice :D

Rex in effects

ausiedeb
28th July 2005, 09:31 AM
into poetry today Butler? good to see you have some culture ... or is that agriculture? graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

butler
28th July 2005, 09:46 AM
Culture I love Culture, Humble African....

I was having a T-Rex flash back, No you won't Fool The Children Of The revolution.

Unfortunatly the revolution was cancelled due to lack of interest ;) .

MAYBETOMORROW
28th July 2005, 12:12 PM
I drive a rolls royce coz it's good for my voice :D
<hr></blockquote>

I can just imagine a Rolls-Royce being driven in the outer suburbs of Melbourne by a bloke smokin' a huge spliff and Earl's basslines thumpin' out!

graemlins/smokin.gif

butler
28th July 2005, 01:18 PM
Africa roots dey, move and groove dey, cunie', cunie'...

sandyub404
28th July 2005, 03:45 PM
[b]Hello, I hope everybody has a splendid day today and you all have lots of cake and chocy's :) I want to wish you all the best on this day and I hope all your dreams come true coz you guy's are the best (not real) friends a (not real) person could have, if cyber space was an actual place I would like to live there coz it's full of people like you, I have been playing some records last night and I am in a very good mood I played Dennis Brown, Berres Hammond and The Upsetters Super Ape :D it's very relaxing but my heart sigh's for I know tomorrow I have to go to work with a pack of absolute fecking morons who quit frankly are just oxygen thiefs, as the alarm go's off at 5:30 in the am think of me my cyber friends but do not shed a tear for me for I shall prevail in the face of adversity, for I know that, The path of the rightous man is besett on all sides by the inequety's of the vain, and the terrinony of eveil men, so dear, dear friends, I shall traverse boldly into the abyss as I battle another day away to capture my daily bread, and provide for my life blood my family, alas poor butler we knew him well shall he return from battle unscaved it is in the hands of the mighty father, think of me my friends as the morning light hits the due apon the leaf, think of me dear friends as the sun strikes the dawn sky with it's red hand, but do not sigh, I have came and I have loved :D :p

MAYBETOMORROW
29th July 2005, 12:54 AM
Good Friday morning to everyone! :)

bluebell
29th July 2005, 01:52 AM
Good friday morn to you dave and everyone else :D
gonna take myself off to bed soon...its almost 1am here.

ausiedeb
29th July 2005, 02:48 AM
Good morning/evening everyone! on this sunny but chiily "poets" day :) I'll be watching the first day of Tri-Nations tomorrow (go the Boks!.. did I say that?)

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
29th July 2005, 03:19 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bluebell:
Good friday morn to you dave and everyone else :D
gonna take myself off to bed soon...its almost 1am here.<hr></blockquote>

Hello Hazel! graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Sweet dreams! Have a lovely weekend!

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
29th July 2005, 03:24 AM
Good morning/evening everyone! on this sunny but chiily "poets" day :) I'll be watching the first day of Tri-Nations tomorrow (go the Boks!.. did I say that?)
<hr></blockquote>

Good morning Deb!

Yes, go the 'Boks' tomorrow night!!!

I have soccer tonight, and a HUGE buck's night tomorrow, with personlised hats & shirts!!

TGIF!!!! graemlins/beer.gif

ausiedeb
30th July 2005, 11:30 AM
Good evening everyone! hope you are all well?
Dave enjoy your bucks night!

GO THE BOKS!!!!!!! graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
31st July 2005, 01:05 PM
Hiya Deb!

The Buck's night was just great! graemlins/beer.gif

There ended up being 16 of us and we started at the Tinbilly's Bar which is a backpackers bar!

Then off to the Bronco's game at Suncorp Stadium - good result there too!

Then made our presence known at a few bars before settling in to an Irish pub in the middle of Brisbane city!

Customary Hungry Jacks burgers at about 1am and the night was considered a success!

....bit slow on the uptake today!!! graemlins/beer.gif

ausiedeb
1st August 2005, 03:40 AM
Good morning all!

Dave.. sounds like your weekend was a good one! ;) wish I could say the same.. this boring town drives me nuts at times... have been looking around for houses today... coastal town preferred! inland not good! :roll:

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
1st August 2005, 05:31 AM
Yes Deb, Saturday was fantastic, however I was doing accounting all day yesterday for my mate's company, so the weekend ended up boring for me too! :roll:

MAYBETOMORROW
2nd August 2005, 05:54 AM
The Board is very quiet today!

Are the Southern Hemisphere loonies actually doing some work today?! :eek:

ausiedeb
2nd August 2005, 06:24 AM
Hiya Dave! how are you? been out this morning ... got your cd yet?

hope you are well and bosses are out :D

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
2nd August 2005, 06:51 AM
Hi there Deb!

I did that last post just to ses if you were lurking!

I went to the PO Box this morning and picked up the CD - thanks so much! :cool:

SummerSunShine
2nd August 2005, 07:43 AM
Hey Davo! Hows Brissy? graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
2nd August 2005, 07:52 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SummerSunShine:
[b]Hey Davo! Hows Brissy? :cool:

SummerSunShine
2nd August 2005, 08:17 AM
Sydney is...well ,sunny! :D

MAYBETOMORROW
2nd August 2005, 08:38 AM
Another working day draws to a close....... :)

ausiedeb
3rd August 2005, 03:30 AM
Good morning southern loonies ;)

G'day Dave.. did you manage to listen to some of your cd yesterday? enjoy! graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
3rd August 2005, 03:50 AM
[b]G'day Dave.. did you manage to listen to some of your cd yesterday? enjoy! :)

Do you mind saving some of that curry for me? :D

ausiedeb
3rd August 2005, 04:00 AM
Gudday Mate! busy day then? :D

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
3rd August 2005, 04:04 AM
Gudday Mate! busy day then? :D
<hr></blockquote>

Yeah, quite busy unfortunately!

Papadums will be lovely thanks!

:cool: graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
4th August 2005, 08:50 AM
Another working day in paradise about to come to an end!

I might treat myself to a few lagers tonight!!

MAYBETOMORROW
5th August 2005, 01:13 AM
TGIF!!!!!! graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

sparkler
5th August 2005, 01:17 AM
am I included in this then cos I dont know whether I'm Southern or Northern now :lol:

Sarah xx

MAYBETOMORROW
5th August 2005, 01:36 AM
Sarah, everyone's included!!

It must be Friday for you now anyway!!

ausiedeb
5th August 2005, 03:08 AM
Good morning all! how are we on this fine sunny Friday? :D

graemlins/friends.gif

GO THE ALL BLACKS! graemlins/bounceblack.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
5th August 2005, 03:21 AM
Good morning Deb!

Well, the weather forecasters predicted rain, so as you can probably imagine, it's a beautifully sunny day here in Brisbane today!! :cool:

Big weekend ahead, soccer tonight, 60th birthday tomorrow night, probably much rest on Sunday!!

SummerSunShine
5th August 2005, 06:23 AM
G,day Davo....if your lurking. graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
5th August 2005, 06:34 AM
[b]G,day Davo....if your lurking. :)

Dutchess
5th August 2005, 08:44 AM
dave pm for ya ;)

MAYBETOMORROW
7th August 2005, 01:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dutchess:
[b]dave pm for ya :)

ausiedeb
8th August 2005, 05:26 AM
Helllllooooooooo? anybody out there???? :D

Extremely quiet on the BB today! Where is everyone? ;)

graemlins/beer.gif

SummerSunShine
8th August 2005, 05:39 AM
Hey Deb!

MAYBETOMORROW
8th August 2005, 05:42 AM
Good afternoon ladies!

I am not at work today, but thought I would pop in to say hello!

:cool:

ausiedeb
8th August 2005, 06:26 AM
Good day SSS and Dave! hope you guys are well?

Dave.. not at work hey? are you sick m8? :(

or just too many graemlins/beer.gif over the weekend? graemlins/laff.gif

Dawnmaiden
8th August 2005, 07:09 AM
WOW...been a long time again!

Just popping in and out again, have to go to the gym!!!! :D

But just wanted to come in and SAY HI TO MY SPECIAL PEOPLE...YOU all know who you are!

it's been a while, but hope all is well with you!

LOVE YOUS ALL!!! graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
8th August 2005, 08:15 AM
Dave.. not at work hey? are you sick m8? <hr></blockquote>

Had a few things to do today, so decided to take the day off in lieu of this Wednesday which is a Public Holiday here in Brisbane!

And yes, I had a few beers on Saturday night!!

MAYBETOMORROW
8th August 2005, 08:17 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dawnmaiden:
But just wanted to come in and SAY HI TO MY SPECIAL PEOPLE...YOU all know who you are!
<hr></blockquote>

Hi there!! I hope all is going well for you!!

Dawnmaiden
9th August 2005, 01:19 AM
Hi there!! I hope all is going well for you!!
graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif <hr></blockquote>

Hey DAVE, yeah things here are going well for me...it was just like last year...when I couldn't wait to see UB40 in concert,(tomorrow, but last year) other than that...just waiting for the big day on Saturday and still studying as always!!!

Hope your not too busy with work DAVE???hehe Cheeky me I know, but I'm sure your putting in the hard yards with some BB work too!!!

Take care of yourself and say hi to everyone else for me please!!!!

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
9th August 2005, 01:23 AM
Hello again fair maiden! :)

A good balance of work, lager, sport and BB action is the key to success!

I haven't forgotten what's happening on Saturday either! :D

Have a great day in sunny Wellington! :cool:

ausiedeb
9th August 2005, 04:01 AM
Gooooooooooood day Loonies! :)

Hope we are all well today? .. I've got noisy builders next door today .. driving me insane.. and I can't put my music on to drown out the noise coz my daughter is studying from home now ;)

MAYBETOMORROW
9th August 2005, 04:30 AM
Gidday Deb!

Here I am for my first working day of the week, and things aren't too bad today. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I'm not doing too much work!!

ausiedeb
9th August 2005, 04:37 AM
hiya Dave! you have the perfect day by the sounds of it :D if all goes according to plan.. should make the move in December... cant wait to get outta this place..driving me mad! graemlins/bigwink.gif

champane
9th August 2005, 04:57 AM
morning to you all :D cant sleep so thought i would post on your post and say hello so debs you moving to adelaide wow what a great place to live love to be back there again even though i was only 4/5 i still remember it loved the place still have family over there, well i hope all goes well for you take care all

graemlins/love.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
9th August 2005, 05:30 AM
[b]Just been trying to organise a move to Adelaide.. hopefully my friend will rent me her unit... 10 minutes walk to the beach.. oh joy! :D if all goes according to plan.. should make the move in December... cant wait to get outta this place..driving me mad! :cool: :cool:

MAYBETOMORROW
9th August 2005, 05:36 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:
morning to you all :D cant sleep so thought i would post on your post and say hello <hr></blockquote>

Good morning Liz!

graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

ausiedeb
9th August 2005, 05:41 AM
G'day Liz.. hey.. if you ever get bored.. pop onto msn ..no probs :D hopefully this will be my last move and I can eventually find a place I can settle and love.

Liz.. Adelaide is beautiful I agree ... only been a few times.. as I have more friends and family there than I do here.. so it'll be a good move (fingers crossed!)

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
9th August 2005, 06:11 AM
Dave... you only live once my friend.. when the opportunities arise for us to make a better life.. we have to grab it by both hands and make the most of it! :D hopefully this will be my last move and I can eventually find a place I can settle and love.
<hr></blockquote>

Well Deb, best of luck with everything!
I hope it is the place that brings you everything you desire!

:cool: graemlins/beer.gif

Dawnmaiden
10th August 2005, 01:33 AM
A good balance of work, lager, sport and BB action is the key to success!

I haven't forgotten what's happening on Saturday either! :D

Have a great day in sunny Wellington! :cool: <hr></blockquote>

Hello again DAVE!!

Check list for all of them - the key to success!!!

Oh yeah and about Saturday, just getting dinner plans sorted...it's just going to be a great night out, especially seeing that schools out for the mid term...YAH!!! And working on Saturday too, I think I'll need to unwind!

Great day in sunny Wellington, well it's kinda far from that...it's windy as always, cloudy as always, and semi sunny as always...YES lovely weather in BEAUTIFUL SUNNY WELLINGTON!!!

Hope all is well in Brissie? Hope work ain't stressing you out? :roll: HA!

Anyways, better get back to it again!!!

SEE U!

graemlins/bigwink.gif

clodine
10th August 2005, 01:46 AM
Just leave a big hug Dawnie,Dave and whoever is still on...nighty

MAYBETOMORROW
10th August 2005, 03:04 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dawnmaiden:
Hello again DAVE!!

Hope all is well in Brissie? Hope work ain't stressing you out? :roll: HA!
<hr></blockquote>

It's fine and sunny here, so all is well!

Work is OK, fairly cruisy this week - great!!

Have a few drinks for me on Saturday!!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
10th August 2005, 03:07 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by clodine:
Just leave a big hug Dawnie,Dave and whoever is still on...nighty<hr></blockquote>

Nice to see you posting again Claudia!

Goodnight graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

ausiedeb
10th August 2005, 03:33 AM
Gooooooooood morning all!

Can you believe this.... its bloddy snowing in Orange :D

Hope everyone is well today? ;) few hot toddies to warm us up will do nicely thank you! :p

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
10th August 2005, 04:04 AM
Hi there Deb!!

Snowing eh?! :cool:

I heard on the news last night, they are concerned about bush fires in Spring due to our lack of rain again :eek:

ausiedeb
10th August 2005, 04:33 AM
Hiya Dave! Bush fires hey??? blimey... wanna swap weather? :o

Bet ya bosses are out today? graemlins/bigwink.gif More time to play on the BB....

MAYBETOMORROW
10th August 2005, 04:44 AM
No Deb - both bosses are on the other side of my desk as I type! :D :D

ausiedeb
10th August 2005, 04:48 AM
:D just keep smiling and typing away.. they'll never know! graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
10th August 2005, 05:02 AM
I do my best Deb! :)

stubby
10th August 2005, 05:10 AM
Hi there everyone, working hard i see. Bit weird for me being on here during the day. Whats this about Adelaide Deb? Coming to see us? Wanna catch up?

stubby
10th August 2005, 05:12 AM
How's Paula doing Dave? Not too many weird cravings, pickles and ice cream?

MAYBETOMORROW
10th August 2005, 05:19 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by stubby:
How's Paula doing Dave? Not too many weird cravings, pickles and ice cream?<hr></blockquote>

Hi there! Nice to see you posting again!
All is going well with the pregnancy, mother and baby appear to be well.

ausiedeb
10th August 2005, 06:27 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by stubby:
Hi there everyone, working hard i see. Bit weird for me being on here during the day. Whats this about Adelaide Deb? Coming to see us? Wanna catch up?<hr></blockquote>

G'day Paula... yep.. hoping to come down your way to live in December.. will catch up with you and Sandy for sure :) next time hey..? ;)

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
10th August 2005, 08:31 AM
So there'll be a few Adelaide loonies on the Road Trip to Queensland then?! :D

ausiedeb
10th August 2005, 08:37 AM
Looks that way Dave ;) graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
10th August 2005, 08:44 AM
The more the merrier!!! :D graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
11th August 2005, 12:35 PM
Good evening all! :D What do ya think? :D

MAYBETOMORROW
11th August 2005, 02:06 PM
Hi Deb!
My commitments with the newborn probably don't see me leaving Queensland before Xmas unfortunattely!

I was hoping tour dates might be out for this part of the world so we can co-ordinate something :roll:

MAYBETOMORROW
12th August 2005, 01:48 AM
TGIF loonies!!

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

ausiedeb
12th August 2005, 02:17 AM
Good morning! :D another weekend ;)

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

how are you dave?

MAYBETOMORROW
12th August 2005, 02:23 AM
G'morning Deb!

No bosses today, receptionist is leaving at lunchtime, so apart from answering the odd phone call, I might just have a cruisy day!!

graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

ausiedeb
12th August 2005, 03:07 AM
Aww Dave... the perfect Friday! :o and the story lines are getting rather good just lately..

What do you think of all the controversy from last weeks game? I dont think Victor would be so stupid to put a steel bar in his armguard and risk his career.. and he still got away with an extremely dangerous move :mad: The refs need to have their eyes checked!

aargh.. nothing like a Friday to let off some steam graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
12th August 2005, 03:44 AM
Aww Dave... the perfect Friday! :D put those beers in the esky, I feel a party coming on :D
<hr></blockquote>

Don't you mean "put those Steinlagers in the chilly bin"?! :D

ausiedeb
12th August 2005, 04:20 AM
Now your talking my language! graemlins/beer.gif

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
12th August 2005, 05:42 AM
Just park your jandals at the door!

rachelbutler
12th August 2005, 07:31 AM
Good Afternoon Deb & Dave!!

Watch 'Bledisloe' tape the 'Bill' Debs
graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

and Dave don't you mean the 'Db's in the chally bun??

How have you been guys?

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif

ausiedeb
12th August 2005, 07:54 AM
G'day Rach! long time no see... hope your well and keeping that other half of yours under control :(

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
12th August 2005, 08:08 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RaceyB:
Good Afternoon Deb & Dave!!
and Dave don't you mean the 'Db's in the chally bun??
<hr></blockquote>

Hello to the most respected member of the Butler household!

Mmmmmmm......DB graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

It's OK here! Had that strange phenomenon called rain happen here today briefly - don't see it that often!

graemlins/bounceblue.gif

rachelbutler
12th August 2005, 08:13 AM
Hey ya Debs,

'puter seem to be something I just dust these days :D :D

MAYBETOMORROW
12th August 2005, 08:21 AM
Should be a good game .... Go The All Blacks!
<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

rachelbutler
12th August 2005, 08:23 AM
Hey ya Dave-O,

Eeeeew '
Dirty Beer', I've a penchant for wine these days, Too much beer leaves me a bloated, burping, windy wench graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Lots of newbies on the board these days huh? and I see them primates been playing up!! graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
12th August 2005, 08:30 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RaceyB:
Hey ya Dave-O,

Eeeeew '
[b]Dirty Beer', I've a penchant for wine these days, Too much beer leaves me a bloated, burping, windy wench :D

I see butler likes schwinging with the primates! graemlins/laff.gif

rachelbutler
12th August 2005, 08:43 AM
[b]

Hiya Rach!

Yep, lots of newbies, both real & fictitious

I see butler likes schwinging with the primates! :D

MAYBETOMORROW
12th August 2005, 08:51 AM
Yeah Dave,

Read my mind for my new topic!! Yeah I see butlers been schwinging lately, me I love the 'Wookie' population :D <hr></blockquote>

He thrives on this sort of stuff, doesn't he?! :D

MAYBETOMORROW
12th August 2005, 08:57 AM
All right fine people, I must leave work and get ready for soccer!

Have an enjoyable weekend and drink lots!!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
14th August 2005, 01:18 PM
Hello loonies!

It's Sunday night here in the land of Oz :cool:

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!

Great All Black win last night by the way graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
16th August 2005, 03:00 AM
Happy Tuesday morning southern loonies!

Sweet dreams sleeping northerners!

ausiedeb
16th August 2005, 03:06 AM
Gooooooooooood Morning Dave! How are you on this sunny Tuesday :cool:

"Sun is shining.. the weather is sweet.. makes ya wanna move, your dancing feet!" graemlins/laff.gif Oh dear.. can see its going to be 'one of those days' today! madness.. absolute madness graemlins/bigwink.gif

Hows Brissie today?

MAYBETOMORROW
16th August 2005, 03:10 AM
Hi Deb!

Brissy is all sunny! :cool:

Work's OK apart from the nosey boss hanging around a bit too much over the last 2 days :roll:

ausiedeb
16th August 2005, 07:31 AM
Good to hear all well in Brissie...

what did you think of the Logan win last night? :D I thought Tim was going to win ;) but, thats just my opinion.. either way.. was a good nights viewing and at least the twins get to share the prize money.. graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
16th August 2005, 07:37 AM
I was surprised the Logans won. I thought Tim had it in the bag after Vesna left!

Good on them though - what an experience to go through!

I stayed up and watched most of the cricket. I can't believe the Poms didn't win!

ausiedeb
16th August 2005, 07:49 AM
the poms didn't win??? awwwwww :( .. shouldve watched the cricket! ;)

MAYBETOMORROW
16th August 2005, 07:55 AM
Why the tears with the Rolf Harris interview Deb?

SummerSunShine
16th August 2005, 07:58 AM
Anyone lurking?

ausiedeb
16th August 2005, 08:13 AM
G'day SSS.. how are you? :)

Dave.. Andrew and Rolf were discussing his childhood and how much he cared for his parents.. only told his mum he loved her before she died ... because he couldn't express his feelings very well..also taking about his wife and daughter., as he didnt pay them much attention.. he found his wifes diary and she wrote that she wanted to end her life because she was so lonely.. he was so wrapped up in his own world.. he never knew how she felt. Was an exceptional interview.. very indepth look at his life and I cried along with him! Will have to look for his autobiography now.. should be a good read. What an amazing person he is.

MAYBETOMORROW
16th August 2005, 08:20 AM
I never knew that about Rolf :(

Hi there Madison....

butler
16th August 2005, 12:15 PM
BURP...

MAYBETOMORROW
16th August 2005, 03:06 PM
Fart..... :D

stubby
16th August 2005, 03:51 PM
Good to hear all well in Brissie...

what did you think of the Logan win last night? :D I thought Tim was going to win ;) but, thats just my opinion.. either way.. was a good nights viewing and at least the twins get to share the prize money.. graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/beer.gif <hr></blockquote>

Hiya Deb,
Great to hear your coming to little ole Adelaide,
we'll have to get a "loonie lunch group" together.
What's this about a roadtrip?
Yes, I'm with you re the Big Brother win, I wanted Vesna to win, she was hilarious, especially when she told the Larma it wasn't a horse and not to gallop. She is a character, but i was pleased for the Logans, however i don't hink they would have won if it had of been Dave left in the house.
I did have a lovely chat with your daughter the other night, i don't get on msn very often because my Aunty (god love her) see's me on there and i end up chatting (on the mic) for 2 hours, so i tend to hide a bit.
Will catch you soon. We will definately get together with you and Sandy when you get here.

MAYBETOMORROW
16th August 2005, 03:59 PM
Bring on the Road Trip!!!

It starts in Adelaide, goes via the Butler's house, and heads to sunny Queensland!!!

ausiedeb
16th August 2005, 04:28 PM
G'day Stubby! how are you??? will definately have a get-together.. be really nice to catch up in person :D Butler getting fed roadkill... Sandy has her tofu burgers... rest of us are feasting on garlic prawns and loads of beer! :D all on one condition... Butler has to travel on the roofrack! graemlins/bigwink.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
16th August 2005, 04:43 PM
I'm sure I can provide indoor accommodation for about 10 + butler's kennel, so it's full steam ahead!!

Garlic prawns, lager, red red wine, karaoke, tofu for Sandy!

What more could you ask for?

Bring it on southern loonies!!! :cool:

MAYBETOMORROW
17th August 2005, 05:21 AM
Lucky me! I'm the boss today!
Doing as little as possible, Red Red Wine's playing on the radio, and I've just finished my Quarter Pounder......bliss!

ausiedeb
17th August 2005, 06:10 AM
G'day Dave! your a happy chappy today!.. dont blame you.. you get to be boss today.. listen to UB40 and post on the BB.. not to mention the quarter pounder! :D

I gather you are well? graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
17th August 2005, 06:18 AM
I am well :cool:

It is actually a Public Holiday here in Brisbane (Ekka Show Day) but a few of us are working as not the whole of greater Brisbane has a holiday (ie: different Shires such as the Gold Coast observe a different day)

graemlins/beer.gif

ausiedeb
17th August 2005, 08:38 AM

Garlic prawns, lager, red red wine, karaoke, tofu for Sandy!
<hr></blockquote>

just realised you mentioned karaoke! :D

graemlins/laff.gif oh what fun we shall have! graemlins/beer.gif

BRING IT ON!!

MAYBETOMORROW
17th August 2005, 12:05 PM
Just as long as you don't scare the kangaroos away Deb!! :D graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
18th August 2005, 05:56 AM
Good afternoon everyone! beautiful day here today.. been busy.. had a visit from the Distant Education dept... would you believe it?? my daughters commerce teacher is a fan of UB40!.. so guess what we talked about for an hour whilst my daughter was getting some maths tips from her Year 9 advisor! :D

Dave.. just sent you the most funniest email I have ever received.. sent to to a few southern loonies too.. hope you all enjoy! graemlins/laff.gif

Off out again at 3.13.. so If I dont catch you all now.. catch up later perhaps..

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
18th August 2005, 06:09 AM
[b]Dave.. just sent you the most funniest email I have ever received.. sent to to a few southern loonies too.. hope you all enjoy! :roll:

ausiedeb
18th August 2005, 06:29 AM
Hiya Dave... glad you enjoyed the emails.. omg never laughed so much.. :D gotto get used to this karaoke lark before I get up there hey? ;)

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
18th August 2005, 06:58 AM
I'll sing a song on your behalf tonight Deb!

Karaoke....well there has to be a lot of graemlins/beer.gif involved for that to happen!

Have a great evening......speak to you tomorrow!

gaynorubfan05
18th August 2005, 11:48 AM
hi deb, dave, butler, raceyb
how are you guys in australia
is it still snowing in australia

from gaynor :)

butler
18th August 2005, 12:55 PM
Naa not snowing now, now it's pretty warm, well in Melbourne anyway go figure, I was in shorts and t shirt to day at work I did a job in one of Melbourn's top hotels Freakin' toffs any way yeah it was pretty warm, hope your well Gaynor :)

MAYBETOMORROW
19th August 2005, 12:31 AM
Hello Gaynor.
It doesn't snow where I live, but it has been colder than usual.
It's still sunny though :cool:

ausiedeb
19th August 2005, 03:38 AM
It's POETS day! :D Hope everyone is well?

Do we have to whisper this morning Dave? :D

MAYBETOMORROW
19th August 2005, 06:41 AM
Hi Deb!

I had a late night, but Coke only, had to drive!

Been busy at work today, and with 2 bosses present all day thus far, not much BB time :cool:

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd August 2005, 03:40 AM
Happy Tuesday morning loonies!

It's been quiet on the chat front recently.....I hope everyone's not working too hard!! :eek:

SummerSunShine
23rd August 2005, 04:54 AM
Hey,Brissy bee!

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd August 2005, 05:51 AM
Good afternoon Madison :cool:

SummerSunShine
23rd August 2005, 06:20 AM
Any bosses lurking?

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd August 2005, 06:30 AM
Unfortunately yes :roll:

ausiedeb
24th August 2005, 02:54 AM
Good morning all! Hope everyone is well on this Humpday?

Havent been on the BB since Friday.. and come back to see a bit of strife! :roll:

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
24th August 2005, 03:29 AM
Happy Hump Day Deb! graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

KuUaLoHa_2004
24th August 2005, 06:19 AM
Hey Y'all!!!

Its been AGES... but I'm coming back around!! How are you guys doin'???

Kanani :) :)

MAYBETOMORROW
24th August 2005, 06:41 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KaNaNi_KuUaLoHa:
Hey Y'all!!!

Its been AGES... but I'm coming back around!! How are you guys doin'???

Kanani :) :) <hr></blockquote>

Is it really you Anastasia? :cool:

ausiedeb
25th August 2005, 07:01 AM
G'day everyone? bit quiet here today :D

Hope your all well?

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
25th August 2005, 11:44 PM
TGIF!!! :cool:

ausiedeb
26th August 2005, 04:53 AM
G'day Dave.. all here good thanks. Another weekend.. jeez before we know it.. Christmas will be here.. :D the rest can wait.. :D

Hope you are well? any plans for the weekend? graemlins/smokin.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
26th August 2005, 05:12 AM
Hi Deb!

I've got soccer tonight, and maybe a few lagers afterwards!

graemlins/beer.gif

This weekend I'll probably be helping my mate on his new house again, and also do some accounts work for his old man, so there's no rest for the wicked!

I don't really mind working at my mates place doing painting etc, because he always keeps my glass full!

graemlins/beer.gif

ausiedeb
26th August 2005, 05:56 AM
Good to hear you have a busy weekend planned.. don't drink to much.. you wont be able to balance those books! :D

Righto.. I'm off to shop and pay more bills ;)