PDA

View Full Version : HEY IVE GOT A PROBLEM

ZAKSBABE
30th June 2005, 09:54 AM
hey everyone i have got a problem i real like this boy but i think he knows it but i kinda rekon he likes me he keeps looking but i mite have the rong end of the stick u no how it is lol but i wana speak to him but i dunno wat to say n e ideas plz rite bk love me

Helena
30th June 2005, 09:55 AM
ask him the time :D

ZAKSBABE
30th June 2005, 09:57 AM
cheers i will but my mate said that he only really speaks one word answers like yes and no n e other ideas

Helena
30th June 2005, 10:00 AM
lol why do you like him then if he doesn't seem to have a personality?

Ask him open questions like where he lives and what he does and whether he watches big brother etc. If he only gives you one word answers then sod him. Unless of course he is just shy in front of you - in which case keep trying.

janice
30th June 2005, 10:01 AM
well ask him out right do u want to go out with me, he will either say yes or no then u will no for sure graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

ZAKSBABE
30th June 2005, 10:03 AM
cheers but i aint really that confident but im gonna do i coz if i dont then we will get no where in it!!! but he is gorgeous but i got a mate who said she'll tlk to him and bring me in but i mean i aint ugly but i aint a stunner either but i dont want him to knock me bk if he dont like me thou u no wat im sayin cheers for the advice thou xx

ZAKSBABE
30th June 2005, 10:08 AM
nah i cnt do it im 15 and hes 17 if he says no il get the mick tooken rite out of me thenks for the advice thou

evt17
30th June 2005, 11:26 AM
I'd advise you, at 15, to forget about boys for a while and just concentrate on getting a good education.