PDA

View Full Version : Hangover Prevention!!!

DJ
15th May 2005, 01:06 PM
Hi everyone, I think someone recently posted with hangover prevention tips - well here is DJ's contribution...

I always take a couple of anadins with a glass of water / milk just before going to bed. This has stopped me from being hungover for about 8 years now and is a godsend. Basically, it stops my headache which in turn stops me feeling sick etc.

plaese check the side of the box before taking tho, I dont want to be responsible for people taking things they shouldn't!!

Skirge, The Chef
15th May 2005, 01:09 PM
Mimne is the best way m8

DON'T DRINK graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Robinsduvet
15th May 2005, 01:12 PM
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THERE DJ :D

I TRY AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER BEFORE AND AFTER, THIS HAS THE SAME AFFECT AS THE HEACACHE TABLETS

THE WATER STOPS YOU DEHYDRATING WHICH IN TURN STOPS THE HEADACHES WHICH MAKE YOU WANNA BE SICK

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

DJ
15th May 2005, 01:13 PM
;)

yeah thats not a bad tip skirge, you've got the right idea bonny lad!!

whats the score going to be this after then?

DJ
15th May 2005, 01:15 PM
and if anyone is well educated in the art (or should I say need) of knowing hangover preventative tips, its you RD :)

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robinsduvet:
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THERE DJ :D

I TRY AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER BEFORE AND AFTER, THIS HAS THE SAME AFFECT AS THE HEACACHE TABLETS

THE WATER STOPS YOU DEHYDRATING WHICH IN TURN STOPS THE HEADACHES WHICH MAKE YOU WANNA BE SICK

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif <hr></blockquote>

[ 15 May 2005: Message edited by: DJ ]</p>

ausiedeb
15th May 2005, 01:19 PM
Berocca tablets in a big glass of water! or try bottle of luccozade (think Ive spelt that wrong!)if that fails... back to pub and start again! :D

;)

Robinsduvet
15th May 2005, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DJ:
and if anyone is well educated in the art (or should I say need) of knowing hangover preventative tips, its you RD :)
<hr></blockquote>

;) graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
15th May 2005, 02:44 PM
i drink loads of water and always eat b4 i go out,

but if all else fails i find staying drunk 24/7 stops a hangover :D

Dutchess
15th May 2005, 03:53 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
Mimne is the best way m8

[b]DON'T DRINK :D

MAYBETOMORROW
16th May 2005, 01:10 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
[b]DON'T DRINK :eek: :eek: