PDA

View Full Version : Me and me brothers' band

Good Ambition
13th May 2005, 12:17 PM
for the past 2 months me and me two older sibs Roger (guitar/vocals) and Stu (bass) and meself (lead vocals/keyboards) have been practising down at my gaff......we are doing reggae/soully stuff a bit like Maxwell/Erykah Badu and 2 tone influenced stuff.....we do our own version of So Here I Am as well.

And I just heard today that we have our first gig as part of the Bradford Festival on Saturday 25th June, Centenary Square, 8pm, free admission....we are called REAL EYEZ....it'll be just a short 30 minute set. Hope some of the yorkshire massives can make it down that night....there should be some info available on the Net on the whole Festival in the weeks to come

It's been the highlight of my year to be playing music with my sibs again...and a nice birthday prezzy. :D

[ 13 May 2005: Message edited by: Good Ambition ]

[ 16 May 2005: Message edited by: Good Ambition ]</p>

*Cookie*
13th May 2005, 12:29 PM
nice one
not to far from us, so will se if we can get over to see ya
:cool:

elaine2005
13th May 2005, 12:33 PM
EXCELLENT :cool:

I am really pleased 4 ya hun.

No one can ever say you have not worked damn hard and waited a loooooooooooong time for some recognition.

As i always say to ya in emails, ( @ risk of being a parrot ) I KNOW YOU HAVE AMAZING TALENT & I am sure you will do great things, spesh now you have your Bro's round you.

ENJOY YOUR DAY & THE YEAR AHEAD. graemlins/beer.gif

catch ya later. xx

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
14th May 2005, 10:08 AM
That's graet news Imani!!

Have a fantastic birthday and best of luck with your new musical venture!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

STING
14th May 2005, 10:29 AM
wey hey, a gig already??? eeh, i'll have a look in me diary, lmao! seriously though, bradford aint that far away is it? :D i'll let yer know if i can mek it!!!

tek care
lorraluvs
sting
xxxxxxxx :D

ubs4me
14th May 2005, 10:39 AM
Well done on yer gig hope it all goes well i'd love to come and see ya its a bit far away for me to get to.Have fun and good luck
:)

brummybabe
14th May 2005, 11:33 AM
FANTASTIC NEWS KIDDO.... IM SO PLEASED IT CAME THROUGH

CANT WAIT TILL YA MAKE IT DOWN THESE SIDES.....MAKE SURE YOU DO

BIG LOVE
KEL ANT MAYA XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX graemlins/love.gif

sandyub404
14th May 2005, 02:25 PM
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ,HOPE IT GOES GREAT. graemlins/beer.gif

jamesthomas24
14th May 2005, 02:44 PM
thats great news,hope it goes well graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Good Ambition
16th May 2005, 11:50 AM
Thanks everyone.....Sting and Cookie, I do hope you can come down, it'd be great to see you......we're rehearsing very solidly and honest it's sounding REAL GOOD..........it's quality stuff and I think you'll enjoy it. :)

16th May 2005, 09:46 PM
congrats on the gig, i hope it all goes well and you all have a great time :)

silverUB
16th May 2005, 09:55 PM
that is real cool, hope all goes well.Best of luck to ya :D

Amanda x

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Rachel~B
16th May 2005, 09:55 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Good Ambition:
Thanks everyone.....Sting and Cookie, I do hope you can come down, it'd be great to see you......we're rehearsing very solidly and honest it's sounding REAL GOOD..........it's quality stuff and I think you'll enjoy it. :) <hr></blockquote>

;) just hope its a warm night... graemlins/laff.gif
good luck to you Imani...
let us know when ur next in Brum...we'll be there again... graemlins/friends.gif