PDA

View Full Version : Hey Deb....

Coty
13th May 2005, 07:47 AM
you better hidem..........the thunda' from down unda' if ya' know what I mean, Im sure u do graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/friends.gif

ausiedeb
13th May 2005, 08:04 AM
wayhayyyyy!! all mine!... Not! :D

graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 08:09 AM
ALL 3 HANDS AND 6 FINGERS ON EACH HAND..........WOW YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY DEB :eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Coty
13th May 2005, 08:10 AM
you can have them thundas from down unda next door, now the other ones, you know you have to lock them up once we're on the loose...wayyyy hayyyy now that's gonna be a blast.... :D :D :D

ausiedeb
13th May 2005, 08:10 AM
Fast workers mate! fast workers! :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Coty
13th May 2005, 08:11 AM
Owww Deb,
you gonna be one happy woman with them extra fingers graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 08:13 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
[b]Fast workers mate! fast workers! :D ;) graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
13th May 2005, 08:15 AM
wheres the puke graemlins! :D

:D

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 08:19 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:

now.. where did i put thoses silver thingymabobs with the keys on... coty?!....? :D <hr></blockquote>

COTYS GONE ALL QUITE THINK SHES GONE OFF TO USE THEM ;) graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
13th May 2005, 08:27 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robinsduvet:
[b]

COTYS GONE ALL QUITE THINK SHES GONE OFF TO USE THEM :D graemlins/laff.gif

Coty
13th May 2005, 08:28 AM
nah, im back....just THOUGHT i found my thunda' from down unda', but was wrong...so howd' u make out with your silver thingymabobs with the keys, Deb? Were there too much fingers for you to have it work properly, do tell..plz? graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/friends.gif think I thought u well.... graemlins/bigwink.gif

[ 13 May 2005: Message edited by: Coty ]</p>

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 08:29 AM
NAH COTY DEB COULDNT FIT THE THIRD HAND IN THEM :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Coty
13th May 2005, 08:30 AM
oww darn it! I know you could though, Ang graemlins/bigwink.gif with you, ANYTHING is possible graemlins/bigwink.gif

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 08:37 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Coty:
[b]oww darn it! I know you could though, Ang :D

Coty
13th May 2005, 08:38 AM
Deb....shall we name and shame...shes basically asked for an elaboration there..hmmm, i'll get back to ya' on that one, Ang xxxxxxx

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 08:41 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Coty:
Deb....shall we name and shame...shes basically asked for an elaboration there..hmmm, i'll get back to ya' on that one, Ang xxxxxxx<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
13th May 2005, 08:45 AM
well coty.. we'll just have to watch Ang doesnt get lost 'outback' somewhere :D

if one hands free.. dont matter! :D adds to excitement! graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

butler
13th May 2005, 08:45 AM
You people are on drugs... :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif fully sick mate

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 08:48 AM
[b]well coty.. we'll just have to watch Ang doesnt get lost 'outback' somewhere :D

if one hands free.. dont matter! :D adds to excitement! ;) graemlins/laff.gif

Coty
13th May 2005, 08:50 AM
Mr.B, learn from the best, huh? You only teach top quality stuff. Just thought id' put it to use, sick mate, sick graemlins/bigwink.gif

Most defo Deb, you'll need to keep check on her in the outbacks as youd' know that place better than I do....i'll be lookin' for the thunda' down unda......

ausiedeb
13th May 2005, 08:50 AM
Aww Brett.. still read though didnt ya? :D graemlins/laff.gif

danger zone.. woman on the prowl! graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

butler
13th May 2005, 08:53 AM
Watch out for stray Dingo's, and horrible Australians like me :D

Here's some thunder from downunder I just farted graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
13th May 2005, 08:57 AM
Jeez Butler.. wondered what that smell was! :D graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Coty
13th May 2005, 08:58 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif now that's DIRTY butler...just DIRTY... graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif am still searchin'....

butler
Naa thats my b.o, my farts smell like perfume graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Robinsduvet
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:

Here's some thunder from downunder I just farted graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ITS JUST HIT THE UK WHAT THE HELL YOU BEEN EATING MR.B? graemlins/laff.gif

butler
13th May 2005, 09:00 AM
Red beans and Rice, I could eat a plate twice

Sorry ladys I'll take my gutter humour else where , carry on BIG LOVE :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

[ 13 May 2005: Message edited by: butler ]</p>

ausiedeb
13th May 2005, 09:01 AM
Butlers been eating all the dingoes! :D

Coty
13th May 2005, 09:02 AM
:( :(

butler
13th May 2005, 09:04 AM
Why do Australians have big nostrils???

Coz they got big fingers.....

(All six of dem graemlins/laff.gif )

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 09:05 AM
THEY'VE JUST PUT A WARNING ON THE TV..........WEAR YOUR GAS MASKS THERES AN UNKNOWN TOXIC CHEMICAL IN THE AIR graemlins/laff.gif

I JUST RANG THEM AND TOLD THEM THAT ITS MR.B'S ASS AND THEY SAID JESUS YOU STINKY GIT graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Coty
13th May 2005, 09:07 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif good one buttler!

butler
13th May 2005, 09:08 AM
Sorry I'll go now, I know this is secret womens business, I could'nt resist grosing out your thread it's just the dog in me nuttin but the dog in me...

Why must I be Like that why must I chase the cat? nuttin but the dog in me bow wow wow yibby yo yibby yae

Coty
13th May 2005, 09:10 AM
thanks for the graemlins/laff.gif Buttler! You don't have to butt out...it's all in the fun! stick around........

ausiedeb
13th May 2005, 09:16 AM
Listen girls, this isn't gonna work for us, if we can chase Butler away.. what chances have we got with other -dingo-eating-farty smelling aussies?! :D

oops think the earths just moved again! graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

butler
13th May 2005, 09:18 AM
Come on feel the vibration....

butler
13th May 2005, 09:19 AM
A line from Heavey D and The Boyz :D

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 09:21 AM

oops think the earths just moved again! graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

MR.B YOU JUST DROPPED ANOTHER ONE? graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

butler
13th May 2005, 09:23 AM
:D graemlins/laff.gif

May the force be with you...

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
:D graemlins/laff.gif

May the force be with you...<hr></blockquote>

SHOULDNT THAT BE MAY THEY FARTS BE WITH YOU graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Coty
13th May 2005, 09:29 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robinsduvet:

SHOULDNT THAT BE MAY THEY FARTS BE WITH YOU graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

and also with you graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 09:31 AM

and also with you graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

AND THE WHOLE WORLD graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
13th May 2005, 09:31 AM
Actually, come to think of it.. dont think it was a fart after all.. it was coming from the outback somewhere.. more like a groaning sound! :D wonder what it can be... umm... graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Coty
13th May 2005, 09:32 AM
Listen girls, this isn't gonna work for us, if we can chase Butler away.. what chances have we got with other -dingo-eating-farty smelling aussies?! :D

oops think the earths just moved again! graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

Yeah, that sure was a big one, felt the shocks of that one, even smelt it too! Hit a 4 on the recter scale, is that all you got ButTler...

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 09:32 AM
[b]Actually, come to think of it.. dont think it was a fart after all.. it was coming from the outback somewhere.. more like a groaning sound! :D wonder what it can be... umm... :eek: :eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Coty
13th May 2005, 09:34 AM
maybe it's giant 6 fingered 3 armed wingoes? ;)

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 09:34 AM

Yeah, that sure was a big one, felt the shocks of that one, even smelt it too! Hit a 4 on the recter scale, is that all you got ButTler...<hr></blockquote>

ONLY 4 MORE LIKE AN 8 :eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Coty
13th May 2005, 09:35 AM
ok ok, I was being polite! Unlike some other ppl..... graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif ohhh shit, im movin to the mountains, we got a Tsunami alert....c ya xxxxxxxx

ausiedeb
13th May 2005, 09:36 AM
OMG.... this has turned into a novel... Jackie Collins: beware! :D

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

funny or what? graemlins/laff.gif

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 09:37 AM
[b]ok ok, I was being polite! Unlike some other ppl..... :confused: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Coty
13th May 2005, 09:38 AM
hilarious.....kiss and tell novel, eh ;)

Coty
13th May 2005, 09:39 AM
oh crap, I forgot, how stupid of me, I live on the slope of a volcano...am on the mountain already, lets just hope that fart don't trigger and eruption!

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 09:39 AM
hilarious.....kiss and tell novel, eh ;) <hr></blockquote>

TOLD YA ITS NOT A KISS AND TELL STORY ITS A..........OH WELL LEAVE IT UP TO YOU TO GUESS :p graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 09:46 AM
COTY YOU CAN DOWN NOW FROM THE MOUNTAINS THERES BEEN AN ALL CLEAR ANNOUNCED :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Coty
13th May 2005, 09:48 AM
owww that's lovely! was enjoying the FRESH air up there though, but itd' be nice to catch a tan on the beach or take the boat out..hmmm, oh the dilema! tan on the boat....Buttler, plz hold it in till I get outta' the water, thank you xx

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 09:49 AM
owww that's lovely! was enjoying the FRESH air up there though, but itd' be nice to catch a tan on the beach or take the boat out..hmmm, oh the dilema! tan on the boat....Buttler, plz hold it in till I get outta' the water, thank you xx<hr></blockquote>

MAYBETOMORROW
14th May 2005, 09:50 AM
<hr></blockquote>

I can't talk about dingos with a surname like mine!! :eek:

ausiedeb
14th May 2005, 10:40 AM
Hey Dave... do tell... whats ya surname then?! ;)

MAYBETOMORROW
14th May 2005, 10:43 AM
Have a guess......my name's Dave.C. and it's the name surrounding the whole "dingo stole my baby" case!!

:cool:

ausiedeb
14th May 2005, 10:47 AM
OMG... der... :D

Did Butler eat your dingo too? graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
14th May 2005, 10:52 AM
So, needless to say, if Paula has a girl, it will not be named Azaria!!! :)

butler
14th May 2005, 12:28 PM
Give me some credit man :D

MAYBETOMORROW
14th May 2005, 12:35 PM
butler's got morals graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

butler
14th May 2005, 12:42 PM
:D yeah mon

MAYBETOMORROW
14th May 2005, 12:56 PM
You crack me up butler!

I fell off me seat when you said you had morals!

.....or was it the beers?!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif