PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th...

silverUB
12th May 2005, 06:33 PM
I thought I would remind you all its Friday the 13th tomorrow. So take good care, dont forget to wear your seatbelts, after you have used the kettle dont forget to turn off the switch.... dont walk in front of a bus.. usual stuff :roll:

Im taking my chances, by getting on a train tomorrow im a bit worried. :roll:

Are any of you lot doing anything special tomorrow?

Amanda x

graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

*Cookie*
12th May 2005, 06:34 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by silverUB:

Are any of you lot doing anything special tomorrow?

Amanda x

<hr></blockquote>

i am, im gonna move the pc up stairs and spend the whole day in bed!!
not taking any chances, :roll:

silverUB
12th May 2005, 06:35 PM
thats still taking a chance, its electrical!!!

*Cookie*
12th May 2005, 06:38 PM
:D

janice
12th May 2005, 06:38 PM
b careful u dont trip on the stairs graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
13th May 2005, 05:49 AM
HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!! graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

Well, I had a Board Meeting all morning and survived that!!

Now all I have to do is get through 90 minutes of football tonight without breaking a leg and I'll be happy.....after the lagers of course!!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

BRIDMADHOUSE
13th May 2005, 08:17 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Robinsduvet
13th May 2005, 08:25 AM
HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THAT THE FEAR OF FRIDAY THE 13TH IS KNOWN AS ........PARASKEVIDEKATRIAPHOBIA

BIT OF USELESS INFO TO IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS WITH IF YOU CAN PRONOUNCE IT ;) graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

*Cookie*
13th May 2005, 08:26 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robinsduvet:
HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THAT THE FEAR OF FRIDAY THE 13TH IS KNOWN AS ........PARASKEVIDEKATRIAPHOBIA

) <hr></blockquote>

:eek: :eek: cant even say it!!!

Good Ambition
13th May 2005, 09:34 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by silverUB:
[b]Are any of you lot doing anything special tomorrow?

Amanda x

:D

elaine2005
13th May 2005, 10:34 AM
Today i will mostly be walking under ladders.

:p

Mick_f
13th May 2005, 10:38 AM
I just try not thinking about it lol and get through the day as quick as can graemlins/laff.gif

happyukman 1981
13th May 2005, 02:30 PM
its friday the thirteenth and nothing has gone wrong yet , who,s there ouch get off me aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my computer has come alive its playing abba constantly aghhhhhhhh nooooooooooo i want my reggae aghhhhhhhhh helppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeee :eek: :eek: :eek: