PDA

View Full Version : Wailers Gig on 7/5/05

Coty
12th May 2005, 03:29 AM
Hiya My Fellow Loonies!
Just thought id' post up some pics from the Wailers gig I went to last Saturday. It was fanbloodytastic...to be honest, I think the Wailers give UB40 competition when it comes to gigs. I had a faboulous time. Was dead center front row. Got to sing and dance with the lead singer, who was Jahnesta Marley. Bob's son with Cindy Breakspeare, Miss World. While singing Waiting in Vain, he came off stage, for the first time during the gig, walked staright up to me and grabbed my hand, put his leg up on the barrier and leaned over towards me and sang that song to me. I was in bliss....all I could hear was women in the back of me screaming! This is pathetic, but I came home and timed the song up until the part he finished singing to me, it was timed at 50 seconds graemlins/laff.gif Just thought id' share my moment with you all! Enjoy the pics.....didn't come out as well as we hoped, I must invest in a digi! Bob's spirit was well alive at that gig...

Coty's UB40 and Wailers Pics (http://groups.msn.com/CotygurlsUB40Pics-----/shoebox.msnw?Page=5)

PS: if you zoom in on some of the pics, he looks exactly like his father, I swear, he sounds just like him too and dances like him too! The next best thing to Bob....ONE graemlins/love.gif **muah**

[ 12 May 2005: Message edited by: Coty ]</p>

ausiedeb
12th May 2005, 04:41 AM
G'day Coty.. sounds like you had a brilliant time! :D

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

monie
12th May 2005, 08:51 AM
graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif
graemlins/love.gif moni

STING
12th May 2005, 08:59 AM
awwwww Coty, you look like a bundle of fun and the gig sounds excellent! glad you had such a great time! it's wonderful to know that Bob's kids are carrying on his legacy!!! graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

*Cookie*
12th May 2005, 09:19 AM
nice one coty
thanx for sharing :D :D

Robinsduvet
12th May 2005, 12:28 PM
GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME...........KNEW YOU WOULD AND YOU LOOKED FAB IN THE OUTFIT THAT YOU WORE WAS REALLY LOVELY TO SEE YOU IN "REAL" TIME :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

UB40IB32
12th May 2005, 03:37 PM
nice and thanks for sharing glad you had a good time graemlins/bouncered.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
13th May 2005, 04:59 AM
I'm glad you had a fantastic time Coty! :cool:

Coty
13th May 2005, 11:29 PM
thanks guys! I had a brill time....

Yes, Ang, I have to admit, it did look great, didn't it? think it was ALL in the blouse graemlins/bigwink.gif