PDA

View Full Version : Skoobies

Mick_f
9th May 2005, 06:12 PM
Anyone elses kids driving them mad with these darn Skoobies (Fashion Strings) graemlins/laff.gif

Mike.
9th May 2005, 06:13 PM
Never heard of them mate???

Rachel~B
9th May 2005, 06:14 PM
lol..luckily mine aint... :) but I do know other parents whoose kids are into them... ;)

[ 09 May 2005: Message edited by: Rachel.B ]</p>

Mick_f
9th May 2005, 06:15 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mike:
Never heard of them mate???<hr></blockquote>

Your so so lucky lol graemlins/laff.gif

ubs4me
9th May 2005, 06:37 PM
They're another craze thats a total waste of money. I have 4 kids that are all into them. The worst thing about them is they don't tie a knot in the end to finish them know. They have to melt the ends together with a lighter for neatness and stink the house out. Totally unsafe. So guess who has to finish them each time.
--------------------------------------
:eek: :eek:

Big luv
kerry

janice
9th May 2005, 07:07 PM
oh now im showing my age i use to love them as a kid and yes ive just bought loads of packets as i still love them, graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

9th May 2005, 08:44 PM
yes !!!! my daughter is driving me nuts with em lol

but it keeps her quiet graemlins/laff.gif

Jolene
9th May 2005, 08:45 PM
never heard of em.

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

janice
9th May 2005, 08:50 PM
how can any one not heard of them they r great fun even for the oldies like me graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Jolene
9th May 2005, 09:12 PM
just looked em up. are they these plastic string things that you make stuff with? If so I know em I just never knew thats what they were called.

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Rachel~B
9th May 2005, 09:15 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolene:
[b]just looked em up. are they these plastic string things that you make stuff with? If so I know em I just never knew thats what they were called.

;)

janice
9th May 2005, 09:19 PM
yes thats them graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

*Cookie*
10th May 2005, 12:48 PM
mines to young.
but i remeber them when i was at school
makes me feel old!!!

Mick_f
10th May 2005, 12:51 PM
My kids have got hundreds of the damn things they are everywhere lol graemlins/bouncered.gif

janice
10th May 2005, 02:45 PM
its driving me mad cant find them anywhere I WANT SOME, :D :D