PDA

View Full Version : Ganja in ya System ?

Skirge, The Chef
6th May 2005, 03:07 PM
Anyone know how long ganja stays in ya system for IE a urinse test ?
I think 30 days but I gota be sure on this one :D

ausiedeb
6th May 2005, 03:11 PM
Why Skirge??? :D is there something you're not telling us? graemlins/laff.gif

BRIDMADHOUSE
6th May 2005, 03:13 PM
Hi Skirge. Try www.boards.cannabis.com (http://www.boards.cannabis.com) maybe summet on there. graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

jahnus
6th May 2005, 04:37 PM
well i always tought that you could be tested positive within 48 hours after consuming the goodies (in an urine sample) and it stayes 30 days in youre blood(strange since you only be high for a few hours) i am not sure tho ...........besides its been a long time since i didnt smoke that long :D ....i think i will be tested positive for the next couple of months......even if i stop smoking now ;) actualy im ready at my work ......so bring on the rizzla papers and make it bun bun bun graemlins/smokin.gif

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Skirge, The Chef
6th May 2005, 05:11 PM
Well its not me, Debs has an interview and will be urine tested. She aint a smoker but sits herw with me while I do, so even though its pasive smoke I just wanted to know how long it can show up for. It seems its 34 days max but thats a heavy ganja smoker, I will have to smoke in the garden from now on to make sure Debs stays clear..

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 08:35 PM
I took a police urine drug test and it takes upto 6 weeks to clear your system for the purposes of urine, however it could be quicker depending on your metabolism, weight, height, age etc etc...

Hope this helps...

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

Skirge, The Chef
6th May 2005, 09:10 PM
Thanx Pris :D

BRUMMY UB
6th May 2005, 10:09 PM
blimey what job is she goin for to warrant a pee sample :eek: :eek:

HOMEGROWN BOY
6th May 2005, 10:32 PM
WHO GIVES A F@@K I WILL PUFF TILL THERE'S NO TOMORROW. graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 11:38 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
Thanx Pris :D <hr></blockquote>

No probs.

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
7th May 2005, 10:56 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
Anyone know how long ganja stays in ya system for IE a urinse test ?
I think 30 days but I gota be sure on this one :D <hr></blockquote>

In your case Skirge.......I'd say about 30 YEARS!!

graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

*Cookie*
7th May 2005, 11:45 AM
I will have to smoke in the garden from now on to make sure Debs stays clear..<hr></blockquote>

welcome to the garden club, its nice in the summer, but having to stand under a brolly for a quick cig in the rain, really makes ya cut down!!!!

Skirge, The Chef
7th May 2005, 12:01 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
[b]

In your case Skirge.......I'd say about 30 YEARS!!

:D

:D ....but yeah its not to bard when warm but dam this rain... graemlins/laff.gif

sandyub404
7th May 2005, 01:35 PM
HI THERE I'M A NURSE AND I THINK THAT EVEN AT A LOW DOSE IT CAN STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM FOR UP TO 3 TO 4 WEEKS, HOWEVER IF SHE DOESN'T SMOKE DOPE AT ALL, AND IS ONLY INHALING YOUR PASSIVE SMOKE THEN SHE 'COULD' TEST POSITIVE TO A 'TRACE 'WHICH IS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE ACCEPTED AS A NEGATIVE ,SO THE CHANCES OF IT SHOWING UP SHOULD BE PRETTY SLIM. HOPE THAT HELPS. :D

Lady&Mate
7th May 2005, 05:59 PM
From everything we've read in Hightimes mag, thc stays in your system for 30 days or longer. If you need to pass a piss test, we can only tell you what Mate did to pass his. The night before the test he ate a whole jar of dill pickles and drank all the juice in jar. For the rest of that night and next morning, he drank nothing but water. That's all we know, hope it helps in some way!

johnny 2 bad
8th May 2005, 01:53 PM
Hi Skirge,just to acknowledge your post about your concern..I have read a few books about this topic ages ago and the books I have read seem to suggest about 4/5 weeks in the system.. :D graemlins/beer.gif Hope this helps,as it's been a long time since I have read any literature about it and I indeed may be wrong... graemlins/friends.gif

stubby
8th May 2005, 02:46 PM
My hubby had to have a test for a job once and a Doctor friend did a the test and he said it took about a month, my hubbys test was clear.