PDA

View Full Version : villa/newcastle

jamesthomas24
2nd April 2005, 06:06 PM
what a win for the villa,3 nill,whats happening with newcastle the players were fighting each other,ha ha graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

caja
2nd April 2005, 06:13 PM
back to earth with a bang 2 day!!! toon were utter !S H I T E "!!!!
well played
best wishes
chris ;)

kingston-tyler
2nd April 2005, 06:16 PM
im not sure who's going to be more shocked us or skirge !!! It wasnt a dull game thats for sure sounds like newcastle should have had a penalty at 1-0

Lou.B
2nd April 2005, 06:31 PM
graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

silverUB
2nd April 2005, 06:36 PM
Well done, im glad villa beat newcastle.

Skirge, The Chef
2nd April 2005, 06:38 PM
Well I was there, so lets see. Taylor sent off for world class defending the ball smashed him in the stomach, I am exspecting that red card to be over turned it was no where near his hand!
even if it had hit his hand that was surley ball to hand not hand to ball. As for Bowyer and Dyer fighting eachother well we all know Dyer aint a fighter but Bowyer is. Both miss the semi-final now though :(
The second pen was outside the box, yes it was a foul by Carr but it was only a freekick. Yet again a game we lose all thanx to a ref, well maybe not all but he was the one that got our lads fuming with 2 of our own pen appeals turned down. Then givng 2 against us tyat were not pens.
Ah I duno this game called football will be the death of me :(
Oh and will some one please tell Nicky Butt we play in Black & White......

[ 02 April 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

jamesthomas24
2nd April 2005, 06:40 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by silverUB:
Well done, im glad villa beat newcastle.<hr></blockquote>

and thats coming from a blues fan graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Skirge, The Chef
2nd April 2005, 06:52 PM
Well anyone with sly sports csn see the full game tonight its game of the day.
There has just been a press conference with Souness, Dyer and Bowyer on sky sports news, and as I thought even Souness is laying the fight att he feet of Bowyer, Dyer did not even through a punch, with any luck his red card may be over truned...

jamesthomas24
2nd April 2005, 07:11 PM
cant wait to see that

silverUB
2nd April 2005, 07:18 PM
yes well, u know... i just didnt want newcastle to win. :D

elaine2005
2nd April 2005, 07:22 PM
ANYWAY .....

Birmingham 1 - spurs 1 ;)

:p

jahnus
2nd April 2005, 07:37 PM
well lets hope shearer doesnt come back on his decision :roll: .........nah super that he is going to play another year graemlins/beer.gif great player

i will watch motd tonight so

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Reza
2nd April 2005, 10:28 PM
I'm not gonna gloat ...cos there were some decisions in the game..and the sendings off of bowyer and dyer was at a time when we were already 3 nil up...i suppose frusration...

Villa fans will take this win as a huge sign of encouragement....especially since our last outing ended in another loss to our blue neighbours....

but to win 3-0 at st.james park...regardless of toon fans crying foul...is a massive win....

lets hope Villa have a good end of season run-in..like last season where we ended up sixth.....
and were 10th with 8 games to go..just as we are now....

Skirge, The Chef
2nd April 2005, 10:33 PM
:D HUGE RESPECT to the Villa fans, where I come out of the ground and walk up for our lift home is past the away coaches. Now a days all fans leave together but there is normaly a bit of arguing go's on with away fans when we lose and the gloating is really bad some times when we win and the whinging is really bad. But today the Villa fans were top no jeering or singing shouting , nothing everyone walked out chatting about the fight n stuff. Was great to see. graemlins/bounce.gif
BIG UP THE VILLA FANS

UBLutwyche
2nd April 2005, 10:38 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:
[b]ANYWAY .....

Birmingham 1 - spurs 1 :D :D

Reza
3rd April 2005, 02:43 PM
Yes Sean...that was expected from you...was just a matetr of time before u posted that...