PDA

View Full Version : I was just sitting here thinking..............

Jolene
1st April 2005, 06:21 AM
which, really I shouldnt be doing. Theres smoke comming out my ears from over working my poor brain. But here I was sitting here thinking, and I thought...... this is a fun place to be. The people here are (mostly) :D and have GREAT taste in music, not to mention a little nutty at times. I love being here and reading all your crazy and intelligent ramblings.

Alright, thats enough thinking for tonight.....getting a little too sentimental there. Sorry folks, go about your business. graemlins/kiss.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

champane
1st April 2005, 06:27 AM
awwwwwww jolene nothing wrong in thinking hun and yes this is a nice place to be (most of the time)here i have meet some lovely people which im lucky enough to now call my friends and no matter where those friends are here in london or all the way over in australia i know they are there for me if i need them and im there for them if they need me and its all down to 1 thing a little band called ub40 :D

graemlins/love.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
1st April 2005, 06:36 AM
Hi Jolene, it's nearly 2:30pm Friday here so I am thinking about the weekend already!

I agree with you, it's a great place to ramble about anything, but with a common interest of the best reggae band in the world!

:)