PDA

View Full Version : MP3

yummy
29th March 2005, 08:02 PM
Ive just brought me self an mp3 player..
DO YOU THINK I CAN WORK OUT HOW TO USE IT...
is it possible for me to put a cd in my computer
and put that on my mp.. or can i only download
mps...
if anyone can help or has got an mp3 256.mb
from argos any advice please..
yummy..... :mad:

Anniemg
29th March 2005, 08:06 PM
Hiya

I have a Mp3 player....creative zen....all i did was copy the cd into windows media player...then sync them onto my mp3 player...i think you need to down load something first....did it come with a cd??? my other half got mine going....

hope this can help....its real easy once you get going...

Anne

Skirge, The Chef
29th March 2005, 08:10 PM
You can just use win media player to rip the tracks from cd to MP3 make sure you set the settings right in win media player, as in the file type it will rip yoiu want MP3 and the quality of the rip, the higher the quality the bigger the file size the more space it will take up on mp3 player.
If u get stuck just gimme a shout :D
MSN if ya like utwtfclan@hotmail.com

Anniemg
29th March 2005, 08:17 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
You can just use win media player to rip the tracks from cd to MP3 make sure you set the settings right in win media player, as in the file type it will rip yoiu want MP3 and the quality of the rip, the higher the quality the bigger the file size the more space it will take up on mp3 player.
If u get stuck just gimme a shout :D
MSN if ya like utwtfclan@hotmail.com<hr></blockquote>

your version sounds so much better than mine.... graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif