PDA

View Full Version : Yo guys read this. Its an email from Baldoki to me

UBLutwyche
26th March 2005, 06:28 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> Why brother stop talking shit about me in the BB goin send you a trojan virus soon i promise Go **** your mother mother****er u get want you want that stupid of adam banned me what injustice seeya fool... <hr></blockquote>

That is what he sent me early this morning. His email address is unknown5a@yahoo.com, and his name was Adonis Zelaya :roll:

Oh and if you're reading this Adonis or whatever ya name is, YOU NEED A MOMMY VERY VERY BADLY !!!

[ 26 March 2005: Message edited by: Lutwyche ]</p>

Helena
26th March 2005, 06:34 PM
thats awful sean. if you get another e-mail though just delete it - no matter how good yer security is. Just to be on the safe side coz you never know.

sweetsensation
26th March 2005, 06:38 PM
:eek: :eek:

UBLutwyche
26th March 2005, 06:40 PM
Hey Adam, do you know who i can report these kinda emails to ? For future ref :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
26th March 2005, 08:08 PM
this man is a crack head and not a nice one :( :(

elaine2005
26th March 2005, 08:13 PM
DONT delete them ( but be careful obviously ) ... send them on to someone who knows about emails / viruses / isps etc.

They could trace the email and report it to their isp.

He or she could then lose his net connection.

UBLutwyche
26th March 2005, 08:30 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:
DONT delete them ( but be careful obviously ) ... send them on to someone who knows about emails / viruses / isps etc.

They could trace the email and report it to their isp.

He or she could then lose his net connection.<hr></blockquote>

Cheers. might try that :D

26th March 2005, 09:32 PM
baldoki is in serious need of help,
I was going to say before its too late but for him or her I fear it already is :(

keep smiling and dont let this idiot worry you :D

Lara 1
27th March 2005, 11:39 AM
My god i cant belive someone can be so bloody nasty, he needs a reality check me thinks, he is off his head.

Lara x :(

ausiedeb
27th March 2005, 01:18 PM
omg! that "person" is one can short of a six pack!!! bloody hell, he/she needs therapy.. now! thanks for letting us know., thats scary! glad you named and shamed "it" :mad:

*Cookie*
27th March 2005, 02:55 PM
you could always reply with a very nice virus of your own for him :mad:

butler
27th March 2005, 03:20 PM
Hey Neps what you got against crack heads???

Just kidding :D hope all is well in the emerald world

Skirge, The Chef
27th March 2005, 03:32 PM
There will be an abuse report link somwhere on yahoo.com, have a look and let them know..
But in the mean time I am gonna ahve some fun :D
catch u all soon. graemlins/smokin.gif

http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/abuse/cgi_abuse

he will think that just because he used fake details that he cannot be traced, lol for hacking threats and racism they will trace him..

[ 27 March 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

Degenerate
27th March 2005, 06:29 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lutwyche:
Hey Adam, do you know who i can report these kinda emails to ? For future ref :D <hr></blockquote>

just send them to either his ISP or email provider, or if he does some damage, the police.

Degenerate
27th March 2005, 06:31 PM
yeah... what skirge says :)

Degenerate
27th March 2005, 06:31 PM
oh, and if you need an ip address... just drop me a line.

Skirge, The Chef
27th March 2005, 08:17 PM
Line dropped Adam :D :D
but i think u can guess what i am after graemlins/smokin.gif

[ 27 March 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

UBLutwyche
27th March 2005, 10:17 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Degenerate:
oh, and if you need an ip address... just drop me a line.<hr></blockquote>

UBLutwyche
27th March 2005, 10:18 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Degenerate:
oh, and if you need an ip address... just drop me a line.<hr></blockquote>

Cheers mate. ;) You're a star

Skirge, The Chef
28th March 2005, 03:31 PM
Ya pm box is full Adam :D

Twinkle
28th March 2005, 05:39 PM
The w*anker is not on the BB anymore but still causes heartache :mad: :mad:

MAYBETOMORROW
28th March 2005, 11:58 PM
Sorry to hear you were pestered by the freak in an e-mail Sean.

But more so, I'm sorry for Baldoki Zelaya who obviously needs some sort of medical and psychiatric help, and I'm glad they've been banned from our happy forum.