PDA

View Full Version : MY JOKES ARE TO FINISH

BRUMMY UB
22nd March 2005, 11:08 PM
sorry guys i have just had a pm,asking me to stop putting up some of my jokes,it is only meant as a bit of fun,
some people just don't agree :(
i will still stay on the bb,but no jokes,i don't put them on to be insulted by people :mad:

kizzie
22nd March 2005, 11:12 PM
that's a shame...i thought most of them were pretty good :( :(

Rudie
22nd March 2005, 11:13 PM
:confused:

lozza.
22nd March 2005, 11:14 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BRUMMY UB:
[b]sorry guys i have just had a pm,asking me to stop putting up some of my jokes,it is only meant as a bit of fun,
i will still stay on the bb,but no jokes,i don't put them on to be insulted by people :D

sweetsensation
22nd March 2005, 11:15 PM
For ****s sake :roll:

Baldoki
22nd March 2005, 11:29 PM
confused

Baldoki
22nd March 2005, 11:30 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BRUMMY UB:
sorry guys i have just had a pm,asking me to stop putting up some of my jokes,it is only meant as a bit of fun,
i will still stay on the bb,but no jokes,i don't put them on to be insulted by people :mad: <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Angel.
22nd March 2005, 11:36 PM
noooo don't stop..they make me giggle :(
graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif Angelxx graemlins/bouncered.gif

ausiedeb
22nd March 2005, 11:37 PM
aaarrrrrrr! your jokes are great! we want more! :D

The Prisoner
22nd March 2005, 11:48 PM
DONT STOP POSTING JOKES! IF PEOPLE DONT AGREE THEN THEY SHOULDN'T READ THEM! THERE ARE SOME RIGHT DICKS ON THIS BOARD AT THE MOMENT ON SOME SORT OF CRUSADE!

Big Love

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

[ 22 March 2005: Message edited by: ThePrisoner ]</p>

NEPCHOON ROSE
22nd March 2005, 11:52 PM
[b]sorry guys i have just had a pm,asking me to stop putting up some of my jokes,it is only meant as a bit of fun,
i will still stay on the bb,but no jokes,i don't put them on to be insulted by people :roll:

its on ga so where is the harm

doug
23rd March 2005, 12:58 AM
i will still stay on the bb,but no jokes,i don't put them on to be insulted by people :D :D

doug
graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Twinkle
23rd March 2005, 02:26 AM
Sod them. The majority of the board love ur jokes.

KEEP EM COMIN'

name and shame
name and shame
name and shame

graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd March 2005, 06:12 AM
Brummy, don't stop posting jokes!!
What would I do during work hours if there were no interesting posts on the BB?!
Keep up the good work!

graemlins/beer.gif

Sarah.K
23rd March 2005, 08:23 AM
Ignore the Moron and carry on with the jokes...if peeps dont like them on here then they shouldnt read them! :roll:

*Cookie*
23rd March 2005, 09:37 AM
i like coming here for my daily titter
keep the jokes!!! :)

STING
23rd March 2005, 10:03 AM
put the idiot who pm'd you on your ignore list and carry on regardless. the only dissenter seems to be baldoki and i've seen him/her hassling neptune rose too so he/she seems to be the problem. who is this person and how long's he/she been annoying people??? :mad:

Waltjo
23rd March 2005, 01:10 PM
Name and shame :( :( so we can get rid of these ******s :( :(

Skirge, The Chef
23rd March 2005, 01:13 PM
Not everyone has the same sense of humour, but that does not mean you have to stop posting jokes, thats just fkn nutts...
Seems like this BB has 2 worlds, the public have a laugh n a joke world, then the much darker PM world.. :(

[ 23 March 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

Helena
23rd March 2005, 02:36 PM
ahh don't take any notice of him. no-one likes him any way. you canrry on posting your jokes graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

wend
23rd March 2005, 03:34 PM
Keep em coming i say :)

Baldoki
23rd March 2005, 04:00 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
put the idiot who pm'd you on your ignore list and carry on regardless. the only dissenter seems to be baldoki and i've seen him/her hassling neptune rose too so he/she seems to be the problem. who is this person and how long's he/she been annoying people??? :mad: <hr></blockquote>

Whataf**ck is your problem men :mad: :mad: :mad: graemlins/smokin.gif

Baldoki
23rd March 2005, 04:04 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
[b]ahh don't take any notice of him. no-one likes him any way. you canrry on posting your jokes :D

Rachel~B
23rd March 2005, 04:07 PM
i will still stay on the bb,but no jokes,i don't put them on to be insulted by people :D

Baldoki
23rd March 2005, 04:13 PM
One dude here talk about if you like the jokes of brummyub so i just saying the true what i feel about your jokes,balabala rasta ahhh graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Robinsduvet
23rd March 2005, 04:13 PM
ANDY CARRY ON PUTTING THE JOKES UP

IF THE PERSON DOESNT LIKE THEM THEN THEY DONT HAVE TO READ THEM..........IT'S NOT AS THO WE DONT KNOW WHOS POSTED THE JOKES SO THEY CAN JUST AVOID YOUR POSTS BY LOOKING DOWN TO SEE WHOS POSTED THEM :D

Baldoki
23rd March 2005, 04:16 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robinsduvet:
ANDY CARRY ON PUTTING THE JOKES UP

IF THE PERSON DOESNT LIKE THEM THEN THEY DONT HAVE TO READ THEM..........IT'S NOT AS THO WE DONT KNOW WHOS POSTED THE JOKES SO THEY CAN JUST AVOID YOUR POSTS BY LOOKING DOWN TO SEE WHOS POSTED THEM :D <hr></blockquote>
That's the true robin...
graemlins/smokin.gif

elaine2005
23rd March 2005, 04:16 PM
Seen it all b4 1000 times or more. ;)

SERIOUSLY.

This is 90% guarentee a troll ( though clearly a good one ) gone to some trouble to collect and change a lot of those ub pics on the web link.

None the less almost certainly someone who has been banned or been a member b4, leaving just a small percentage that its someone new following someone they know about on the forums.

Happens on EVERY forum ( that is not moderated harshly ). Ive had it done to me loads of times and will admit to doing it myself a long time ago , ( pathetic i know )when drunk and angry about things.

Thats how its easy to spot.

So i really wouldnt worry yourself over what 1 person says, cus chances are they are only saying it to wind you up and dont even mean it.

Its purely for effect. imo.

Chances are he or she does not even live in america either. Though an ip check could quickly conform or discount that.

BRUMMY UB
23rd March 2005, 07:18 PM
i have given this some thought and come to the conclusion that if i do offend any one by my jokes i would like you all to know

i could't care less

:D :D :D

Rachel~B
23rd March 2005, 07:20 PM
i have given this some thought and come to the conclusion that if i do offend any one by my jokes i would like you all to know

i could't care less

:D :D :D <hr></blockquote>

;)

Twinkle
23rd March 2005, 07:24 PM
graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

Skirge, The Chef
23rd March 2005, 07:26 PM
I am sure if you did offend anyone with one of your jokes, then they would know that it was not intended.
This fool just wants the reaction and all the fuss.
I say delete this thread and replace it with some jokes :D graemlins/beer.gif

UBLutwyche
23rd March 2005, 07:36 PM
http://www.ub40.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=018592

I gather it was Baldohksganxcjd, or whatever his name is, thats making the fuss. Bless him :D :D

Baldoki
23rd March 2005, 11:09 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lutwyche:
http://www.ub40.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=018592

I gather it was Baldohksganxcjd, or whatever his name is, thats making the fuss. Bless him :D :D <hr></blockquote>

Baldoki,,,punk :mad:

MAYBETOMORROW
24th March 2005, 01:37 AM
Hello Baldoki Punk :D

UBLutwyche
24th March 2005, 10:50 AM
Oops, did I touch a nerve. :D :D

Baldoki,,,punk graemlins/laff.gif

silverUB
24th March 2005, 03:00 PM
im glad ur gonna keep posting ur jokes, i love them! graemlins/love.gif

Amanda x

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Seahorse
25th March 2005, 05:31 AM
Don't take any notice, carry on posting your jokes. :D After all we do have a choice whether we open the thread or not. Being adults n all.

MAYBETOMORROW
25th March 2005, 05:35 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lutwyche:
Oops, did I touch a nerve. :D :D
<hr></blockquote>

I've been waiting for a comment from someone on my post! Thanks Sean! You keep up the good work too!

graemlins/beer.gif

Grinner
25th March 2005, 08:23 PM
keep them jokes coming,some people need to lighten up ;)

jamesthomas24
26th March 2005, 03:41 PM
keep posting them jokes,if people dont like them then they shouldnt read em,i think they are very funny