PDA

View Full Version : any australian people that bought ub40 merchandise

ub402005
22nd March 2005, 06:12 AM
any aussies that bought plantinum and or Reggae story - ub40.
i would like to know the exact amount.
cause i just bought those 2 items, 4hours ago.
respect.

Carlene Lydia
22nd March 2005, 08:26 AM
hi, i got both of them, paid about $35 for each dvd (coz I had them imported from the uk) :)

ausiedeb
22nd March 2005, 09:31 AM
g'day, can only get the platinum collection cd where I live, (cost me $40.99) they're bloody hopeless where I live, cant wait to get down to Sydney next to finish my collection., the HMV store in Pitt Street Mall is very good, I end up spending a fortune everytime I visit! Do you think you were overcharged?

graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Carlene Lydia
22nd March 2005, 09:43 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
g'day, can only get the platinum collection cd where I live, (cost me $40.99) they're bloody hopeless where I live, cant wait to get down to Sydney next to finish my collection., the HMV store in Pitt Street Mall is very good, I end up spending a fortune everytime I visit! Do you think you were overcharged?

graemlins/bouncegrey.gif <hr></blockquote>

hey deb, i don't think i was overcharged, coz that price included the shipping as well from the Uk, so it's actually a really great price..... I used to buy a lot of stuff from Chaosmusic.com but they have since deleted nearly there entire UB40 catalogue that they had, not happy at all... these days I tend to just buy the vinyls so there are a few good record stores around...... Unsound records in Sydney is pretty good, they sell all types of Reggae/Soca/dancehall music on vinyl and cd's..... i also sometimes buy from Red Eye Records if they have anything in stock...

sweetchilli
22nd March 2005, 11:52 AM
I got the Platinum on sale was about $19.99 from a wee Perth Store called Wesley CD's :D