PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo,s good or bad?

brony
20th March 2005, 05:48 AM
Just a subject starter. Who on the bb has a tattoo?

sweetsensation
20th March 2005, 05:56 AM
Good day Brony :)

Michelle

graemlins/love.gif

brony
20th March 2005, 06:08 AM
I agree, im trying to talk my daughter out of getting one. she is 19. I have a tattoo, but i got it on my 40th birthday.Something i thought about for a long time. And even now, i wonder about, what its going to look like on a 60_70 year old. bit scarey, id say. glad i cant see it...lol ;)

silverUB
20th March 2005, 09:55 AM
I have a tattoo, of a little pink bull on my right ankle.

I dont think they're that bad. I got mine on the 5th May last year, and yes I do worry about what it is going to look like when im old, but hey.. times move on dont they? It's a story to tell.
Im getting another one done too btw.. thought id say. Not sure which one yet though.

Amanda x

graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

jamesthomas24
20th March 2005, 10:04 AM
i have two tattoo's one on each arm,i had them both done when i was 24,im thinking of getting a few more,people say you regret having them when you are older,

Lara 1
20th March 2005, 10:34 AM
I have three, 2 on my arm, a seahorse, and my kids names, and a poppy on my ankle.
I was 23 before i got my first, and 26 when i got my last, i think it was a faze i was going through, cus i had my belly button peirced, my nose and my eyebrow aswell, i'm glad to say i have grown out of it now and although i love my poppy tat, and the seahorse, i really regret having the names done cus it just looks horrid!
Saying that though, i have let my daughter have her belly and nose done, and she is 14, but i have told her if she wants any tatts done she will have to wait till she is old enough to have it done, and sign the consent form herself, we have also drawn the line at her having any more peircings done until she is old enough to sign the consent form for that aswell.

Lara xxx

*Cookie*
20th March 2005, 01:17 PM
i have one which i luv bit wouldnt have anymore

Dee Dee
20th March 2005, 02:36 PM
Three so far.

A black panther on my right arm, a scorpion on my hip bone ('kin hurt a bit that one :D

Would love more but they are too expensive here.

:D

silverUB
20th March 2005, 03:25 PM
that is so wierd, my brother has 3 tattoo's of a scorpion, black panther and a tiger too... except he has the scorpion on his chest and the tiger on the back of his leg! panther is in the same place though!!

audrey1975
20th March 2005, 03:37 PM
i have 5.. had one done 3 years ago then about 2 months ago i decided to get another one and ended up with 4 since then...have a devil heart and hubbys name on my lower back... a celtic heart on my right shoulder blade...a devil with huge boobs my right arm.. elvis on my left arm and just had a heart and squiggly line on my leg...
and by god that one hurt the most... going for another one on tuesday.. i like the pain!!!lol

janice
20th March 2005, 04:02 PM
i got a devil on my the right of my back a heart on the left, got a swallow on my left boob a rose on the right and ub40 on my ankle graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

brony
20th March 2005, 05:03 PM
Well that is so interestin, because i think once you get one... you want another...i have been fighting the feeling, its been 2yrs since i decided that i was going to get a tattoo, and now , i want another one...still i dont know if the first was the right thing to do... I am more of a loonie than a loonie.If that makes any sence...They are not like crisps, where you want more once you have started, but then again they are...lol... i have not come across many people that only have one.

brony
20th March 2005, 05:09 PM
Like Cookie, i might stick to the one.... I think, maybe,if i can, i think, ones enough... I think, maybe, if i can...........yes ones enough,I think,maybe, if i can..........

audrey1975
20th March 2005, 06:56 PM
FUNNILY ENOUGH I HAVE BEEN THINKIN ABOUT WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO BE 80 AND WRINKLY( OR IF I WIN THE LOTTERY WRINKLE FREE) BUT I SUPPOSE BY THE TIME I GET TO THAT AGE MOST OF MY AGE GROUP WILL HAVE TATTOOS.. ITS SUCH A FASHION THING NOW MOST PEOPLE HAVE THEM.. SO IT WONT LOOK THAT WEIRD.. WELL APART FROM IF MY WEE OBSESSION DOESNT STOP SOON IM GONNA BE IN A FREAK SHOW BY THE TIME IM 80...

BRUMMY UB
20th March 2005, 07:46 PM
i have 2 on each arm mom+dad,wife and girls,my name,and a tiger on a tree :D

BRUMMY UB
20th March 2005, 07:48 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BRUMMY UB:
i have 2 on each arm mom+dad,wife and girls,my name,and a tiger on a tree :D <hr></blockquote>

oh and two rabbits on my chest,from a distance they look like hares(hairs,get it)
ok,i'llget me coat :roll:

singerman
20th March 2005, 09:50 PM
i had 6 done by the time i was 20 & i hate em all, rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

audrey1975
20th March 2005, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by singerman:
[QB]i had 6 done by the time i was 20 & i hate em all, rick.x

:roll: are they that bad?

Sarah.K
20th March 2005, 10:20 PM
Ive got a star on the back of my neck which i had done about 5 yrs ago.
I love it and have had lots of peeps ask me about it too,i always forget others can see it! :roll:
Would like another done on my back but not too sure what to get done?

[ 20 March 2005: Message edited by: sarah.k ]</p>

audrey1975
20th March 2005, 10:22 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sarah.k:
Ive got a star on the back of my neck which i had done about 5 yrs ago.
I love it and have had lots of peeps ask me about it too,i always forget others can see it! :roll:
Would like another done on my back but not too sure what u get done?<hr></blockquote>

i wanted a star too but everyone is gettin them done here so i have went off the idea now.. mine was for the back of my neck too

sweetsensation
20th March 2005, 10:25 PM
I have 3 stars above my ankle , one blue graemlins/bounceblue.gif and 2 pink graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif for my son and two daughters graemlins/love.gif Love them graemlins/love.gif

[ 20 March 2005: Message edited by: sweetsensation ]</p>

Sarah.K
20th March 2005, 10:26 PM
The only other person ive seen with a star is Geri halliwell...not seen anyone round town with one yet! :)

janice
20th March 2005, 10:34 PM
i bet one on the back of the neck hurt, graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Sarah.K
20th March 2005, 10:37 PM
Nope didnt hurt at all mate and only took 10 mins :)

audrey1975
20th March 2005, 10:42 PM
must be just in glasgow then cos everytime i go into the studio someone else is getting a star done.. and belive me im in the studio a lot.. im addicted to tattoos just now.. although after getting the one on my calf i am a bit sore and debating wether to get the next leg done too

singerman
20th March 2005, 10:45 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by big_jugs19:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by singerman:
[QB]i had 6 done by the time i was 20 & i hate em all, rick.x

:roll: are they that bad?<hr></blockquote>

nope, they are not in bad taste, & 2 are on my back so i cant see em, but when u wake up wiv em every morning, u get sick of the sight of em, a bit like having to shave, except they wont go away afterwards... if i had my time again, i wouldnt bother, rick.x

graemlins/beer.gif

[ 20 March 2005: Message edited by: singerman ]</p>

ausiedeb
20th March 2005, 11:30 PM
g'day., I'm 41 now and I've been thinking about getting a tattoo., not sure where though, it would have to be somewhere on my body thats not too flabby or wrinkly! this leaves my wrist!!
graemlins/laff.gif

sweetsensation
20th March 2005, 11:38 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
g'day., I'm 41 now and I've been thinking about getting a tattoo., not sure where though, it would have to be somewhere on my body thats not too flabby or wrinkly! this leaves my wrist!!
graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

UBUK
20th March 2005, 11:38 PM
I have the best band in the world tattooed on my back :D :D

sweetsensation
20th March 2005, 11:39 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by UBUK:
I have the best band in the world tattooed on my back :D :D <hr></blockquote>

I also have a
UB40 Tattoo :D graemlins/love.gif

Seahorse
22nd March 2005, 05:40 AM
I was 35 when I had my tattoo done, wanted one for years and years, had to decide what and where. Decided on a seahorse (with sand, shells etc.) on my tummy by my hip. Didn't half hurt. 9 years down the line, I love it just the same as I did when it was first done. It's for me, not for all and sundry to see.
I would love another one, maybe on the opposite side of my tummy, not sure what though.