PDA

View Full Version : Hen Night

sweetsensation
19th March 2005, 12:57 PM
Annie :D I hope they don't dress up up too bad ;) and smear lipstick all over your face like what happened to me (wheres the clown icon??) graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif You loads,Michelle graemlins/kiss.gif

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

The night before your wedding, let girls do their thing
No men allowed, unless you want one last fling
Don’t worry about anything, let your hair hang down, Tonight at seven, your going out on the town.

NEPCHOON ROSE
19th March 2005, 01:08 PM
;)

Rachel~B
19th March 2005, 01:44 PM
hope you have loads of fun :(
sure ya wont miss a lil duck anyways... graemlins/bigwink.gif

loadsa graemlins/love.gif

sweetsensation
19th March 2005, 02:05 PM
And Helena if your reading heres some ideas :D Go on I so dare you's :D

I have never…
Everyone takes turns to complete the statement: "I have never…". You're welcome to lie, because the actual game is that the players who have done the thing drink two fingerfuls of booze, while the girls who haven't, don't. So the naughtiest girls end up the most pissed, which is a bit like real life, only more so.

Whose secret?
Each hen writes a secret on a piece of paper. Or lots of secrets on lots of pieces of paper. All the bits of paper get folded up and put in a hat, and each hen takes turns to pick one and read it out loud. The others ask the picker questions to help them guess whose secret it is… but the picker can only answer "yes" or "no". Fantastically dangerous after a few jars.

Helena
19th March 2005, 02:14 PM
cool sounds good shel. don't fancy tongue kissing the bride though :eek:

Helena
19th March 2005, 02:19 PM
shit me printers not working. gonna take me ages to write that down. I may try at annies before we leave.

Rachel~B
19th March 2005, 02:22 PM
lmao...nice on Shell....have fun Hels... graemlins/bounce.gif

Sarah.K
19th March 2005, 07:42 PM
Have a brilliant night peeps so sorry i couldnt make it :(
Anne get pissed tonight so ure not tempted to do it at the wedding ...Hels will hold back ure hair graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif

Waltjo
19th March 2005, 08:56 PM
Have a great night with plenty of graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

caja
19th March 2005, 08:58 PM
have a great time ladies my stag neet i had to carry a ball & chain around all neet which was ok cos i already had 2(wink)
love
chris xxx ;)

brony
20th March 2005, 04:56 AM
great ideas. im not going to wait for a hens night to play those games. The next work dinner party at my house...yep... what fun awaites us.. graemlins/smokin.gif

Helena
20th March 2005, 09:56 AM
Had a great time last night. just got up but everyone else is still in bed. Think i'm so used to having a 2 year old jump on me at 7:00 in the morning that i'm now unable to sleep in even if i'm not disturbed. got some great pics. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Rachel~B
20th March 2005, 11:12 AM
glad ya had a great night Hels...catch up with you later for a chat... ;)

Baldoki
20th March 2005, 11:43 AM
mmm :D

champane
20th March 2005, 01:52 PM
aww glad it went well wheres the piccies then helena lol

hows annie this morning?

graemlins/love.gif

Sarah.K
20th March 2005, 02:08 PM
Yeh come on Hels...We wanna see piccies graemlins/bigwink.gif
So glad u all had a wicked night graemlins/beer.gif

Helena
20th March 2005, 04:10 PM
can't seem to load them :(

Helena
20th March 2005, 04:15 PM
done it :)

Helena
20th March 2005, 04:37 PM
http://uk.msnusers.com/HelenaP/shoebox.msnw

ooops

sweetsensation
20th March 2005, 06:45 PM
:eek: graemlins/laff.gif What on earth was Annie drinking graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif Looks like you all had fun graemlins/friends.gif

shel graemlins/love.gif

Jessica
20th March 2005, 07:11 PM
great photos! :D :D

graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

j59
20th March 2005, 07:36 PM
:D :D
love jx

MAYBETOMORROW
21st March 2005, 01:47 AM
Great photos Helena!

I'm pleased you all had a fantastic night!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

champane
21st March 2005, 01:54 PM
awwwwww thanks for sharing the piccies helena they are great glad to see a fun time was had by all

graemlins/love.gif

Rachel~B
21st March 2005, 02:07 PM
lmao...just noticed the pj pic...they look so familiar... ;)

sweetsensation
21st March 2005, 02:12 PM
2 for 1 graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif £$

Rachel~B
21st March 2005, 02:13 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

elaine2005
21st March 2005, 06:02 PM
Looks like you had a great night Annie :)

I did send you a pm to wish u luck ... hope u got it.

elaine x graemlins/friends.gif

Anniemg
22nd March 2005, 07:26 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts....I really had a great night graemlins/beer.gif

Michelle thanks for all the ideas...i managed 2 out of the hundreds you copied graemlins/laff.gif
I walked with my skirt tucked in my pants & stood on a chair shouting 'I LOVE THIS SO MUCH' to Chesney Hawkes & I Am The One & Only...pmsl graemlins/laff.gif

Thanks for putting the pics on line Helena....got some more to show you....but can't do it right now...will do it asap graemlins/friends.gif

Annie